Is anyone accepting new members?! Need new alliance NOW!

I am at level 223, have a good all UR squad and I play LoW everyday so I'm very active on the game. I have close to a billion dollars in game cash so I can donate substantially. My last alliance lost more than half its membership due to bans. I am looking for a new alliance and will be an asset to one trying to hold top 10 ranking. I'm TheBruce. Please contact me on here if you are accepting new members.

we are accepting

Quote Originally Posted by Ldomino View Post
    I am at level 223, have a good all UR squad and I play LoW everyday so I'm very active on the game. I have close to a billion dollars in game cash so I can donate substantially. My last alliance lost more than half its membership due to bans. I am looking for a new alliance and will be an asset to one trying to hold top 10 ranking. I'm TheBruce. Please contact me on here if you are accepting new members.
    We are looking for active players, lots of bonuses. We are trying to rebuild our faction, but we are active. Come join us 945-943-831

Unfortunately it seems that most alliances are locked for the war

Join KBdeathSquad

I always take care of our black market and we are working our way up and need more people. Let work to the top!!!

Iyaoyas

IYAOYAS is looking for new members 30 and above who play daily and contribute

KY420, A top alliance is looking, message if interested.