I'm Out! Kinda... See You on Social! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Out! Kinda... See You on Social!

Post Count
    Btw congrats Taadaaah
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Aren't forums social media then?

Lurker
    Post Count
    maybe they meant social security....LOL

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Thankyou Tadaaah.. I was fun... What social sites will you be on?.. Facebook, twitter etc.. Look forward to seeing your posts dev..
    Yes, you'll see Facebook and Twitter activity pick up. Then, you'll see new pages pop up like Tumblr and Twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Btw congrats Taadaaah
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Aren't forums social media then?
    Newer forms of social media such as Facebook and Twitter will be my focus.

P.S. Yes, there is an update posted on Facebook.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Thankyou Tadaaah.. I was fun... What social sites will you be on?.. Facebook, twitter etc.. Look forward to seeing your posts dev..

Clementine, how many Admins and devs do you think will be on the forums on here on a daily basis?
    Thats hard to say right now. You are definitely going to be seeing more of me over the next few weeks, particularly here in Modern War, Crime City, and Kingdom Age. Those games were previously handled by Tadaaah, which is why you rarely saw me here. That will all change and you will see me around hopefully posting daily in all games.

You will start to see a Dev posting a few times a week, at most, but remember they are hard a work on the game, so we don't want them in here too much. Once we get more Moderators, specifically one(s) that play Modern War on a regular basis, you will see them around much more as well.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Worst idea I've heard yet! Can't even get awnsers on forum here and now you expect us to check other media outlets! Forget that I quit facebook over 2 yrs ago and all these others are a joke also,Twitter is for twits and facebooks sucks! Your wasting your time improve the game fix the on going issues and you wouldn't need to promote your games any where else!! Disgruntled player for over 3 weeks now with no end insigh, Great job Gree FYI gold sales were non existent this WD THANKS FOR NOTHING,

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hi Folks! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that we know its been a bit quiet in the forums from our side, and we are working on resolving this! We are going to be adding some additional hands, not just on the official GREE side, but more Forum Moderators as well! We are also hoping to get the Developers more active on here with regular updates, and more AMAs/Q&As. We just ask that you bear with us while we go through this transition period and begin ramping up!

Please know that I am personally committed to making the Community a more enjoyable, and positive place to be, and will not give up until that happens!
    That sounds great. It really does. Except it's the same exact thing you two promised 6 months ago when you signed on.

Just another fail. Thank you for all you haven't done.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Even in this thread we continue to tell them that we don't care about the 'nice to have' things like extra player mods or social media. We want the game FIXED before they waste time doing anything else. We want a direct line between us and the developers who can actually provide timely updates as to what fixes are being worked on and when we will see them. And we want actual progress towards those fixes before new broken stuff is pushed upon us. Its as if you just don't understand that people need to hear that their issues are being worked on and what will be done to make it right. Do you even get that people in my faction have been locked out of the game for weeks on end, losing out on tons of progress in the game, and you people cant even be bothered to give us a simple status update for two weeks? How do you expect people to keep spending and paying for your jobs here. Its like talking to a wall sometimes, not a 'community' manager.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. View Post
    That sounds great. It really does. Except it's the same exact thing you two promised 6 months ago when you signed on.

Just another fail. Thank you for all you haven't done.
    I understand that things haven't happened as fast as the Community would like, and that has caused distrust in us, and the company, and for that I am deeply sorry. It is my hope to rebuild this trust, slowly but steadily. To be honest, we too have been frustrated with the lack of progress, which is why we will be doubling our efforts with adding more hands on the official GREE side, as well as more Moderators who play other games.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So we go from two paid personel who couldnt handle the job placed before them, to now having one trying to do that with a bunch of player mods (which has been shown to be a big mistake) and the other developing something the player base has no interest in. Corporate waste and lunacy at its finest.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Even in this thread we continue to tell them that we don't care about the 'nice to have' things like extra player mods or social media. We want the game FIXED before they waste time doing anything else. We want a direct line between us and the developers who can actually provide timely updates as to what fixes are being worked on and when we will see them. And we want actual progress towards those fixes before new broken stuff is pushed upon us. Its as if you just don't understand that people need to hear that their issues are being worked on and what will be done to make it right. Do you even get that people in my faction have been locked out of the game for weeks on end, losing out on tons of progress in the game, and you people cant even be bothered to give us a simple status update for two weeks? How do you expect people to keep spending and paying for your jobs here. Its like talking to a wall sometimes, not a 'community' manager.
    Adding additional Moderators will help to escalate issues more quickly to myself, so that I can then ensure the Developers do not overlook them. Even when it was both Tadaaah and myself, on a daily basis we were both handling multiple games. With her working on Social Media until we bring extra hands on it will be just myself handling all the titles. Since I can't be in all places at once, Moderators who play the game are going to be extra important in bringing threads and issues to our attention, which will get your more answers to your questions. Unfortunately I do not have the capability to make the Development Teams resolve issues any faster, but what I can do is stress the importance of resolving certain issues in a timely manner, and make sure they keep the player interest in mind.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So it seems you replied as I was. As has been said all over the place, the player mod is not a good idea, especially since the vetting process seems nonexistent. Is extortion and harassment what we can expect in the future?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. View Post
    So it seems you replied as I was. As has been said all over the place, the player mod is not a good idea, especially since the vetting process seems nonexistent. Is extortion and harassment what we can expect in the future?
    For now the Forum Moderator Program is here to stay. We will always be looking at improving the selection process, and ensuring all Moderators know what is expected from them.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Adding additional Moderators will help to escalate issues more quickly to myself, so that I can then escalate them to the Developers. Even when it was both Tadaaah and myself, on a daily basis we were both handling multiple games. With her working on Social Media until we bring extra hands on it will be just myself handling all the titles. Since I can't be in all places at once, Moderators who play the game are going to be extra important in bringing threads and issues to our attention, which will get your more answers to your questions. Unfortunately I do not have the capability to make the Development Teams resolve issues any faster, but what I can do is stress the importance of resolving certain issues in a timely manner, and make sure they keep the player interest in mind.
    You bring up multiple issues here which aren't all your fault. First and foremost, that you are essentially the only customer service rep servicing all of Gree's games. It is near criminal how much they under-staff. With the player base volume and monetary spending on these games each should have multiple dedicated personnel. And save me the excuse of saying you have other customer service reps who's jobs it is to answer tickets. 99% of the time we get an automated reply and the ticket is closed and the reply isn't even on topic. Take a poll here and most everyone will be incredibly underwhelmed by any support attempted through the ticket system.

Second the fact that you are not very familiar with the game itself and need help from people who play it is a big issue. The events you run sometimes only last a day or two. We do not have time for someone to relay a message to you to relay a message to someone else (a dev) to relay a message to their boss to relay a message to the dev to relay a message to you to relay a message to us... you get the point? We need people who can be around day or night, weekday or weekend so that when an issue pops up with an event we can get a quick status on it. I'm not talking about single player issues here, I'm talking about things like the three day ltq glitch where all 3 days showed up at once, but we couldn't even get an official gree response until the event was over. And when the people hear our messages they can relay them to devs directly.

At this point there should have been a sticky thread only mods can post in with daily updates about when the people locked out of the game will be able to get in, even if all you have to communicate is 'the devs havn't given us anything new', we would feel that someone out there cares. Perception means a lot in this industry, and the perception of Gree and the forum mods at this point is that the collective 'you' do not care.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I understand that things haven't happened as fast as the Community would like, and that has caused distrust in us, and the company, and for that I am deeply sorry. It is my hope to rebuild this trust, slowly but steadily. To be honest, we too have been frustrated with the lack of progress, which is why we will be doubling our efforts with adding more hands on the official GREE side, as well as more Moderators who play other games.
    The distrust is not because things haven't happened as fast as the community would like. Its because of the problems with the game. For example the division rewards have not been awarded yet.
    We would like an answer to that, but if they were promptly awarded we would not need an answer.
    There are two type of MW players... Those who complain about stat inflation and those that complain stats are too low