I'm Out! Kinda... See You on Social!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Out! Kinda... See You on Social!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count

I'm Out! Kinda... See You on Social!

Hey guys,

As many of you have realized, I have been absent from the forums lately. The reason for this is I'll be moving completely to our Social Media pages for all games. This move is to enable players more ways to communicate with the company and put information about the games in front of more players. Yes, ideally all messaging will be included in-game, but sometimes it isn't possible. This will help us get more information out to as more players. Additionally, you may see exclusive contests or events happen on different channels.

Please keep in mind, that means that I will not be answering any PM's, other than those currently in my inbox, or be visible on any threads. The only exception to this is I will still be popping in from time to time on the League of War forums. Additionally, the social channels won't pick up significantly in activity until the beginning of the new year. It takes some time to plan out content for 22 different channels.

It was awesome while it lasted and I look forward to seeing you all on social! Toodles!

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    bye tadaaah!
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Ok, wonderful. Congratulations. Where the hell does that leave the thousands of MW players still locked out waitin for an answer?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So we are left to fend for ourselves completely now huh? Transparency and up to date information really rocks in this place.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The bad news is that we now essentially have nobody to communicate the nonsense Gree allows you to tell us.

The good news is that we never really got much anyway, so there's not a big difference between you doing your job and nobody doing your job.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hi Folks! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that we know its been a bit quiet in the forums from our side, and we are working on resolving this! We are going to be adding some additional hands, not just on the official GREE side, but more Forum Moderators as well! We are also hoping to get the Developers more active on here with regular updates, and more AMAs/Q&As. We just ask that you bear with us while we go through this transition period and begin ramping up!

Please know that I am personally committed to making the Community a more enjoyable, and positive place to be, and will not give up until that happens!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'd post more than once a week then, when a large portion of your player base is quitting because they can't get into or adequately play your game. Your company doesn't stop events over the holidays, so start doing your job and actually provide some communication and support. If you are so personally committed to it, start showing us by doing your job.

EDIT: The developer AMAs/Q&As have proven to be beyond pointless because the actual questions always get skirted around or are too vague to actually provide decent answers. At this point we DO NOT CARE ABOUT NEW DEVELOPMENT. FIX WHAT YOU HAVE NOW. It would be awesome if the new staff could work with all the teams to actually get resolutions on the hundreds of bugs and issues the game has before we do anything else.

EDIT P.S.: I know you are trying to catch up on reading the forums from such a long cushy vacation, but more forum moderators might not be a good idea either unless they can do the above... I'm sure you will read what I'm talking about though... eventually.
    Last edited by andy2; 12-01-2014 at 12:17 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hi Folks! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that we know its been a bit quiet in the forums from our side, and we are working on resolving this! We are going to be adding some additional hands, not just on the official GREE side, but more Forum Moderators as well! We are also hoping to get the Developers more active on here with regular updates, and more AMAs/Q&As. We just ask that you bear with us while we go through this transition period and begin ramping up!

Please know that I am personally committed to making the Community a more enjoyable, and positive place to be, and will not give up until that happens!
    Well, this may seem curt, but we have a thread open in the MW forum with 1,181 posts and no response from any company rep for 12 days now. People are having actual REAL serious issues with the app, and adding "non official GREE" "Hands", frankly, isn't going to help. The only thing that is going to help is more communication from the company to the customers, and that communication needs to be allot more than "we are working on it, be patient".

Sorry to rant, but it's ridiculous. You personally would not tolerate this treatment from ANY company you are paying money to for any product or service.

Also, a terrible trend on this forum is continued, that as soon as a person like Tadaaah get's familiar enough with the game to actually start being of help to the community, they get moved somewhere else or removed altogether. How is it that the oldest members of the official game forum are the customers and, while the game currently faces its biggest operational crisis in history, we currently do not even have an official company representative for our forum who knows anything substantial about Modern War? (absolutely no offense to you or legolias - but Tadaaah was finally just learning the ins and outs of the game).
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So, Taddaah is out and Clementine isn't replying to our requests for an update on those of us locked out of MW. Would you PLEASE at least tell us you know we're here?

Post Count
    so are we getting answers at facebook??
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Well, this may seem curt, but we have a thread open in the MW forum with 1,181 posts and no response from any company rep for 12 days now. People are having actual REAL serious issues with the app, and adding "non official GREE" "Hands", frankly, isn't going to help. The only thing that is going to help is more communication from the company to the customers, and that communication needs to be allot more than "we are working on it, be patient".

Sorry to rant, but it's ridiculous. You personally would not tolerate this treatment from ANY company you are paying money to for any product or service.

Also, a terrible trend on this forum is continued, that as soon as a person like Tadaaah get's familiar enough with the game to actually start being of help to the community, they get moved somewhere else or removed altogether. How is it that the oldest members of the official game forum are the customers and, while the game currently faces its biggest operational crisis in history, we currently do not even have an official company representative for our forum who knows anything substantial about Modern War? (absolutely no offense to you or legolias - but Tadaaah was finally just learning the ins and outs of the game).
    right? so much for being so committed to making it better. Words are easy to say. Not one action has proven that any of the Gree employees who post on this forum give one single crap about any of us.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Unfortunately on this I do not have a new update from the Developers than what was previously posted. They are still working on fixing the issues, which will hopefully be resolved in the next update (still waiting for Apple to approve so that we can release). ]

I am also excited to let you know that I am working with the Developers on getting you weekly updates of what they are working on and the status of certain features/fixes! Look for this coming really soon!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    EDIT P.S.: I know you are trying to catch up on reading the forums from such a long cushy vacation, but more forum moderators might not be a good idea either unless they can do the above... I'm sure you will read what I'm talking about though... eventually.
    We are actually looking to add additional Moderators from the other games that do not yet have representation, including Modern War (as well as Crime City and War of Nations).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We are actually looking to add additional Moderators from the other games that do not yet have representation, including Modern War (as well as Crime City and War of Nations).
    If I might make a suggestion, don't take players and make them moderators. There are a few issues with having player/customers moderating forums notwithstanding the lack of general knowledge of the specific game and it's players. If these are bonefied Gree employees them that would be terrific, but personally, I think it's a bad idea any other way.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thankyou Tadaaah.. I was fun... What social sites will you be on?.. Facebook, twitter etc.. Look forward to seeing your posts dev..

Clementine, how many Admins and devs do you think will be on the forums on here on a daily basis?