Page 2 of 2 First 12

Why not bring all the old limited time building so those who missed out on buying them could buy them now and keep them in the store?
    Also how can in order to complete individual ltq you must use gold lots of gold unless it's sltq. Why not make ltq a little easier to complete gets boring

Quote Originally Posted by Robert M View Post
    Why not bring all the old limited time building so those who missed out on buying them could buy them now and keep them in the store?
    Also how can in order to complete individual ltq you must use gold lots of gold unless it's sltq. Why not make ltq a little easier to complete gets boring
    Because limited time building means it is only for sale for a limited time? If you miss it then bummer for you. Makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert M View Post
    I agree, an LTB doesn't have to be available for "one time only" to be defined as limited. It can still be considered "limited" as long as its not available all the time like the buildings in the store. I think it would be a good idea to release the old LTBs now and then, perhaps with or without the mods.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    I agree, an LTB doesn't have to be available for "one time only" to be defined as limited. It can still be considered "limited" as long as its not available all the time like the buildings in the store. I think it would be a good idea to release the old LTBs now and then, perhaps with or without the mods.

People already get upset about recycled artwork and you are basically asking to recycle complete buildings as to punish long time players even more.... Good thinking

suchs a shame you was the only mod i could pm and get a quick reply from.

Good noire free with This update lost my game asked me to synchronize do not know what, now synchronized tried to get into the game is level 1 !!! I lost my account? ID marioalves2018@gmail.com
    ID: 341075043
    If I believe that I deserve, the universe has my address