Page 1 of 2 12 Last

I'm Out! Kinda... See You on Social!

Hey guys,

As many of you have realized, I have been absent from the forums lately. The reason for this is I'll be moving completely to our Social Media pages for all games. This move is to enable players more ways to communicate with the company and put information about the games in front of more players. Yes, ideally all messaging will be included in-game, but sometimes it isn't possible. This will help us get more information out to as more players. Additionally, you may see exclusive contests or events happen on different channels.

Please keep in mind, that means that I will not be answering any PM's, other than those currently in my inbox, or be visible on any threads. The only exception to this is I will still be popping in from time to time on the League of War forums. Additionally, the social channels won't pick up significantly in activity until the beginning of the new year. It takes some time to plan out content for 22 different channels.

It was awesome while it lasted and I look forward to seeing you all on social! Toodles!

Nobody listens to the abundance of player feedback available on the forum, and feedback provided via ticket falls on deaf ears if it ever makes it past the auto-reply bot.

Social media will be no different. Good luck with that, though!

What the hell is this "Social" anyway?
    Who's gonna replace you here? I hope it's not TheOracle. You were actually the most effective mod on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Nobody listens to the abundance of player feedback available on the forum, and feedback provided via ticket falls on deaf ears if it ever makes it past the auto-reply bot.

Social media will be no different. Good luck with that, though!
    Good point.

What? All she did was lock threads from what I can see. And leave a ton of questions largely un answered.

Other mods have at least been moderating forums, not shutting down threads. Questions are still largely un answered though.

Hi Folks! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that we know its been a bit quiet in the forums from our side, and we are working on resolving this! We are going to be adding some additional hands, not just on the official GREE side, but more Forum Moderators as well! We are also hoping to get the Developers more active on here with regular updates, and more AMAs/Q&As. We just ask that you bear with us while we go through this transition period and begin ramping up!

Please know that I am personally committed to making the Community a more enjoyable, and positive place to be, and will not give up until that happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hi Folks! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that we know its been a bit quiet in the forums from our side, and we are working on resolving this! We are going to be adding some additional hands, not just on the official GREE side, but more Forum Moderators as well! We are also hoping to get the Developers more active on here with regular updates, and more AMAs/Q&As. We just ask that you bear with us while we go through this transition period and begin ramping up!

Please know that I am personally committed to making the Community a more enjoyable, and positive place to be, and will not give up until that happens!
    Hey Clementine? What about the "November expansion" promised us by gree developers? What about the IP mod in "next battle" (which was 2 weeks ago) promised us by the developers on the QnA?

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post

The person(s) making the actual posts may have changed, but this same line has been posted by Gree on several occasions over the past three years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Hey Clementine? What about the "November expansion" promised us by gree developers? What about the IP mod in "next battle" (which was 2 weeks ago) promised us by the developers on the QnA?
    There was one for top 2 I believe. That was likely the one to which the developer(s) were referring.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    There was one for top 2 I believe. That was likely the one to which the developer(s) were referring.
    I know there was one for the top 2, but the question was for "more variety in mods". IP mod for the top 2 is not a variety. I'm pretty sure the developer who answered that question knows this.

I know there was one for the top 2, but the question was for "more variety in mods". IP mod for the top 2 is not a variety. I'm pretty sure the developer who answered that question knows this.
    Your question did not specify which ranks, so the developer did technically answer your question. Whether or not they knew what you meant doesn't mean they actually cared. They stated there would be an IP mod in the following war, and there was. You should know by now that getting Gree to answer questions really is like pulling teeth. You must be very precise and specific in the questions you ask, or you're going to get a vague umbrella response that satisfies the question but not your curiosity.

Don't forget to use "classy" on the other social media platforms!
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Goodluck Tadaah, you will be missed around here!

The update was unfortunately delayed due to a number of issues. I met with the Developers earlier today and we will be having an AMA (details posted shortly) to discuss the new upcoming features and updates, which will arrive this month.

Tadaaah, how about a parting gift of a -30% upgrade time reduction mod? Work your magic 1 more time!

Hopefully this expansion will be the end of punishing lvl 250's

Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    Hopefully this expansion will be the end of punishing lvl 250's
    They will just be moving the goal post to level 300, and the punishment will continue.