Middle tier guild recruiting

Fah Q is seeking active members.

Level 26 guild with 5% bonuses.
    Looking for active members

No fees or min donations required. We work on an honor system, donate what you can when you can. Priority is unlocking all training grounds, then maxing armor, then donate so you can be a stronger contributor to guild activities.

Gemming not required but several gemmers on the team currently.

Add XBR-PQG-GGC for invite!

here to recruit for divergent freaks and viciously delicious

here to recruit for divergent freaks and viciously delicious

Hello all divergent freaks is completely maxed guild lv 75 all element bonuses currently 5 spost open lvl 60+ must be active with line app contact marius1234 koogler or Line id fayesuzanne also vd is our sub guild for training and prep to move up to df any interests may look up through guild search no major requirments except line and active thanks all

Super Baaaddd recruiting on andriod

Super Baaaddd is recruiting new members. Preferably higher levels but as long as you are active and contribute then we welcome you. I was a member of majestic, majestic alliance and BBT before I stopped playing. Now that I'm playing again I started a new guild and once we get member and level the guild we will be doing top 25 run possibly even top 10 if enough people are willing to spend gems. Message me on Line (ibgeorge) Look forward to having you join our guild!

The Shiva is recruiting

The Shiva is currently recruiting on android. We are a united front alliance guild that will accept all levels of active players. Line messenger app is required. Please contact me at line id 3juggla33

Carlton A Juniors

Join we have a guy with an epic war coming

Frozen Fyre searching to Fuse

Frozen Fyre searching to Fuse

Frozen Fyre is a relatively small, relatively strong but VERY social and loyal Guild.
    most of us are interconnected (brothers, spouses, RL Friends etc)
    The Guild is level 41
    23 levels of elemental bonuses purchased
    Room for 4 High Commanders and 15 Commanders
    we use Line to communicate, about the game as well as normal socializing
    We have no rules relating to contributing Gold or spending gems - all we ask is that players partake in the game and Guild activities and do their best.

we are now looking for like-minded "small" guild(s) to fuse with Frozen Fyre to forge an even stronger Frozen Fyre - so if you are thinking this interests you and/or your Guild, please write me so we can join forces

Best Regards

Purple Dragon, Sentinel of Frozen Fyre
    Last edited by Purple Dragon; 12-15-2014 at 02:55 PM.

looking for active average or better placing guild to join

Level 42 switching from ios lvl 83 looking for good friendly guild to join looking to help build up guild and earn high ribbons over time. My in game and line name is Tyreseus.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreseus View Post
    Level 42 switching from ios lvl 83 looking for good friendly guild to join looking to help build up guild and earn high ribbons over time. My in game and line name is Tyreseus.

feel free to look Frozen Fyre up... Line ID: Pdisawesome

iOS Guild Recruiting

iOS Guild Rainbow Couch recruiting active players!

Level 28 (as of 12-7-2014)
    Ranked #253 in the last War (ended 12-7-2014)

Our requirements are that you are active during the guild war, friendly in chat, and are there to help others and give tips. We do an honor system, and don't expect contribution towards Guild bank but it is always welcomed. Our goal is to gear people, help them level, and provide tips that make the game more enjoyable for you.

WE DO NOT REQUIRE GEM SPENDING but members do spend them, but by their own choice.

If you are looking for a good guild that will help you gear up, then request me as a friend on the iOS platform with friend code: XBR-NDB-NCF

F2P is Recruiting [iOS]

Guild Name: F2P
    Guild Level: 27
    16 Levels of Element Bonuses So Far
    Last Guild War: #381

Requirements: Level 40+ and be active in every guild war and raid boss

Ranking System: High Commander (HC) positions will be rewarded to the top players immediately after every guild war and raid boss (this does not include blitz wars).

Free to play and friendly guild. Gem spending and donations aren't required, but appreciated. We want you to purchase all your expansions and build training fields first. We are a wing guild to Blood Riders.

Contact crixus22 on Line for any more questions, looking forward to hearing from you.

My IGN: Crixus (Guild Sentinel)
    Level: 100+
    Friend Code: XBV-NDN-WGH

nocturnal curse

Nocturnal curse is lvl 10 guild. Just starting and looking for active players. Active members who reach lvl 100 have the option to move up to Aryan alliance. AA is lvl 75 with all bonuses maxed.there is a minimum donation of 10k a week. Gemming is not mandatory but welcome. If you are interested message ZomB on line.

active mid level players wanted (android)

Looking for some level 20-50 players who are active and fight in every guild event. Line app is not required but be active in guild chat. Gold contributions are asked for. We are trying to Max out our bonuses gemming not required.

So if you're tired of being the only one in your guild to fight join XxXMLPXxX

My friend code is wby vvr hrq

The Miestros Recruiting Android server.

The Miestros is a Very active guild and we're growing everyday. We have plenty of good players and we make top 1000 in wars! Also no real requirements other then u sign on a lot and play!

Please consider The Miestros as your guild.

Thanks

Line ID : bigits
    Guild leader: bigits

Minnesota Vikings looking for active players our guild
    Level 20
    6% bonuses on everything except spirit is 7%
    No line required

Join DAWN OF THE DRAGONS . We are part of Gypsy Alliance .Lvl 49 now and still growing fast , with all elements at least 7% bonus . We have some HC positions for active players . Good players have chances to be promoted to a top 10 or top25 guild . No gems required .

LINE is a must . Please contact zigzagsiren803