fuse 2 stars to get 3 stars

I was doing some tests in regards to armor fusing. I was building statistical data. Most gave results that were anticipated, except for one.

Every time i fused two 2* together, I would either get a 2* or 1*. Never did i get a 3*. I performed this 51 times got 26 2* and 25 1*.

Gree could you re-look the fusion result for this.

Anyone have something concrete going against this?
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    I was doing some tests in regards to armor fusing. I was building statistical data. Most gave results that were anticipated, except for one.

Every time i fused two 2* together, I would either get a 2* or 1*. Never did i get a 3*. I performed this 51 times got 26 2* and 25 1*.

Gree could you re-look the fusion result for this.

Anyone have something concrete going against this?
    def a flaw in game...U should get a 3* when combining two 2*...I almost always receive a 4* when combining two 3*.

I'm not sure if it's possible anymore, but I used to get 4* from fusing two 2* together. I've also fused a Northerner's from two 3* but I don't hear of that happening anymore. I wonder if they changed it.
    no

Maybe their fusion system is quirky and the low number of different 3* makes the odds low?..
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I noticed the same. Fusing 2-stars is a massive waste of fusion material as it is now.

WHY fusing 2-stars almost never produces a 3-star is beyond my understanding,
    just as it is that fusing Epics almost never results in another Epic....
    Last edited by roookey1; 12-01-2014 at 11:12 AM.

I agree that the fusion of 2 star is not the greatest idea, but a 1 star with a 2 star, that seems to get ME quite a few ultra rares-not sure if is just the little luck I have, or is on purpose.

If there would indeed be some deeper logic behind that, can we also expect to fuse more epics if we start fusing legendaries with 3-stars? lol
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Gree has been neglecting fusion for some time now, it has needed a revamp for months.