Account transfers during war

Should gree halt all account transfers during war? Yes or no? Discuss.

I think it should be allowed. What if you or I were to break our device during war and needed to transfer our games?

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

No. I had to transfer my account this war for a legitimate reason. I updated my phone to android 5.0 and I was (and still am) unable to install K&D. I get some error message when downloading it and the few things I tried didn't work, so I transferred it over to my PC.
    I ran T10 this war so it was pretty important to play (although I already hit the min before updating to 5.0).

I understand some people might transfer accounts to let other people play if they run T10 or whatever, but as long as someone is playing on the account, I really don't care who it is (as long as it's not a hacker/etc).
    no

Good post.

Account transfer should be disallowed during war because top IOS members (Rainbow Rug) are sharing account during war so they can defend themselves against other guilds.

cant you only do it once every 24 hrs or something?
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

I could be wrong but I believe the limit is 3 times during 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by furyp View Post
    Good post.

Account transfer should be disallowed during war because top IOS members (Rainbow Rug) are sharing account during war so they can defend themselves against other guilds.
    Lolz, FuryP, every time I see you post it's with hate directed towards RRug.

Just take a deep breath and swallow your bitterness. You will be a happier little player.

I think it's important to be able to transfer accounts during war. I transfer between my iPhone and iPad regularly depending whether I'm at home.

Besides, even if the account transfer allegations are true, more gems spent = more money for Gree.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Good post.

There are a lot of people doing this. I don't see why it's an issue at all. As long as the gems are being paid for there shouldn't be a problem. It's not like they are cheating. Besides I know quite a few people that have had legitimate excuses and done this so they can still make their mins and get the reward. Your statement just makes you sound hateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    There are a lot of people doing this. I don't see why it's an issue at all. As long as the gems are being paid for there shouldn't be a problem. It's not like they are cheating. Besides I know quite a few people that have had legitimate excuses and done this so they can still make their mins and get the reward. Your statement just makes you sound hateful.
    If you transfer your account to an other person so that he can keep playing for you, it is cheating. And account sharing is against TOS

Good post.

There are many legitimate reasons people transfer. You can't say "no" due to a couple people you disagree with.

Before the Bull Raid, I was in a top ten run. My phone broke about 1 hour before raid. I had to go get a new phone and transfer everything over, a process which took more than a couple of hours. If I was unable to transfer my account during the raid I would have put up a 0, and not been able to participate. Also Gree would've lost out on my 2k+ gems from that war, so there ARE reasons they need to keep it as is. The limit in transfers per day (I believe its twice every 24 hr, but could be wrong) keeps it from being overly abused.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

During war, you should be allowed one account transfer every 48 hours. Still allows for legitimate transfers if your device breaks.
    Line ID: ruthlessmonkey
    IGN: Ruthless, level 500+
    Guild: Co-GM of Monkey Business (iOS), level 75, 10% for all element bonuses
    Want Top 10/25 in Raids? We're recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless Monkey View Post
    During war, you should be allowed one account transfer every 48 hours. Still allows for legitimate transfers if your device breaks.
    This seems like a good compromise.

There are valid points on both sides of this discussion I think. On the one hand, devices can break during war and a transfer would be needed. On the other the system may be being abused. I say may because I've seen no proof and only gree would know if it was in fact bring abused.

Account sharing is against terms and conditions of GREE. Read the god damn rule before you speak morons.

Just because something makes GREE more money, doesn't necessarily mean it's right. There is a reason why the rule was made.

Anyways, I have made several reports of rainbow rug members account sharing with clear evidence. There will be actions toward those people.

Account sharing is against terms and conditions of GREE. Read the god damn rule before you speak morons.

Just because something makes GREE more money, doesn't necessarily mean it's right. There is a reason why the rule was made.

Anyways, I have made several reports of rainbow rug members account sharing with clear evidence. There will be actions toward those people.
    I wonder... Not allowing sharing is probably mostly meant to catch the "acccount selling" case, since that one is a negative to Gree's profit.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Sadly marco is probably right. Gree only seems to enforce rules when it negatively impacts their bottom line. When it is good for their bottom line they have a nasty habit of looking the other way. And again im speaking in general, i know and have proof of absolutely no rule breaking.