Sunset Scuffle Reqs.. STAY AWAY

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunset Scuffle Reqs.. STAY AWAY

Post Count

Sunset Scuffle Reqs.. STAY AWAY

Wow, I was really hoping for a PvP. Anyway, this LTQ sucks, only reason I'm doing it was because I was getting a level up anyway and the exp I'm getting doesn't match that of EB.. so here it goes.

Goal - Energy Total - Total Exp Gain - Prize stats

1/15 - 100 - 15 - 98/119
    2 - 420 - 53
    3 - 525 - 76 - 1082/1082
    4 - 655 - 89
    5 - 820 - 112 - 1780/1457
    6 - 1020 - 140
    7 - 1280 - 178 - 2429/2632
    8 - 1600 - 216
    9 - 2000 - 269 - 3956/3956
    10 - 2500 - 332
    11 - 3120 - 405 - 6428/5934
    12 - 3900 - 503
    13 - 4875 - 626 - 10617/8686
    14 -
    15 - 7620 - 902 - 18098/12065

Running Total: 30,435 energy 3,916 exp and three items that slightly make it onto my stats

Even though we get 5 days to do this.. yeah I'd stay away unless you like crummy prizes and loads of exp.
    Last edited by Evan1000; 12-03-2014 at 04:58 PM.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Whoever Gree has in charge of LTQs doesn't deserve their paycheck. Nearly every LTQ recently has been something most people avoid like the plague. Even a lot of people at level 250 who have nothing to lose by participating don't play LTQs anymore. They may have nothing to lose, but spending days completing goals that serve no purpose other than to clutter their inventories with weak items they will never use is a completely redundant exercise in redundancy.

Tap here to win nothing. Now do it over here. Aaand over here. Then here. Oh, over here now! And now tap here to use gold. Then tap here to win nothing again!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Whoever Gree has in charge of LTQs doesn't deserve their paycheck. Nearly every LTQ recently has been something most people avoid like the plague. Even a lot of people at level 250 who have nothing to lose by participating don't play LTQs anymore. They may have nothing to lose, but spending days completing goals that serve no purpose other than to clutter their inventories with weak items they will never use is a completely redundant exercise in redundancy.

Tap here to win nothing. Now do it over here. Aaand over here. Then here. Oh, over here now! And now tap here to use gold. Then tap here to win nothing again!
    +1 well said

Post Count
    What's the prize?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Are you expecting something other than the same old unimaginative ltq prizes? If you answered yes, prepare to be disappointed.

127k/85k(?) +10% explosive attack.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Funny how many thought this was a new event. SOSDLTQ....Lol

Post Count
    Updated, look at that running total so far damn.. GREE gave us a hell of an LTQ

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Updated, look at that running total so far damn.. GREE gave us a hell of an LTQ
    I would actually enjoy the design of this LTQ if completing "normal" provided a half decent item with a non-stat mod. Fight or rob respect, rob payout, even a temporary/single use bonus like energy/health (battle or boss) refill would make the event seem more worthwhile.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I would actually enjoy the design of this LTQ if completing "normal" provided a half decent item with a non-stat mod. Fight or rob respect, rob payout, even a temporary/single use bonus like energy/health (battle or boss) refill would make the event seem more worthwhile.
    Agreed lol but with GREE yeah that ain't gonna happen anytime soon

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like an admin to address this issue. If GREE knows, and it should if they pay any attention at all to this forum, that the majority of players don't bother with LTQs, so why do they keep throwing them at us? It just seems like basic business 101 that if your consumers are perpetually unhappy with something, you should probably look into eliminating whatever is making them unhappy. This isn't a difficult system.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The advantage of doing the ltq, Is getting the uzis.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    which we can buy with respect

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh_TheHorror View Post
    I would like an admin to address this issue. If GREE knows, and it should if they pay any attention at all to this forum, that the majority of players don't bother with LTQs, so why do they keep throwing them at us? It just seems like basic business 101 that if your consumers are perpetually unhappy with something, you should probably look into eliminating whatever is making them unhappy. This isn't a difficult system.
    I would estimate that less than 1% of the people that play this game hang out on the forum. I would also guess that that activity logs on their servers are a far better indicator of how many people actually participate in these events than the vocal minority that complain about everything on a forum.

Crappy and ignored events disappear pretty quickly in this game, Gree's income depends on it. I would guess these LTQs are here for a reason.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I would estimate that less than 1% of the people that play this game hang out on the forum. I would also guess that that activity logs on their servers are a far better indicator of how many people actually participate in these events than the vocal minority that complain about everything on a forum.

Crappy and ignored events disappear pretty quickly in this game, Gree's income depends on it. I would guess these LTQs are here for a reason.
    I would have to disagree. This forum is a pretty good sample of people's opinion. Beside login-in here every once in a while, i also chat with my syndicate, and they all, without exception agree with the ridiculousness of LTQs.

About your second statement - the PvP syndicate showdowns used to be the second most profitable event for gree (after battles), yet they were scrapped.

But you are right about the "these LTQs are here for a reason". The reason is laziness and inability to create an event that rewards anything but the ability to reach for my credit card.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I would have to disagree. This forum is a pretty good sample of people's opinion. Beside login-in here every once in a while, i also chat with my syndicate, and they all, without exception agree with the ridiculousness of LTQs.

About your second statement - the PvP syndicate showdowns used to be the second most profitable event for gree (after battles), yet they were scrapped.

But you are right about the "these LTQs are here for a reason". The reason is laziness and inability to create an event that rewards anything but the ability to reach for my credit card.
    How do you know this?