GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on Weird Wolves Raid Boss

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Feedback on Weird Wolves Raid Boss

Why no splash screen for 39/39? (It's a Weir Wolf 408k/239k with a +5% Beast attack boost)! Much better than a Pumpkin Head! Lol

Why no splash screen for 33/33? I don't think any guild is that far along yet.

I suppose that chests for rewards are ok, but I'm not sure that I'm getting opens equivalent to the rewards in the past.

Having something useful in every category of prizes, i.e. crates, energy and health refills, and a Wretched Ring is a great improvement! In the past only the legendary units helped me at all. Now I have a chance to win something that actually helps on every level!

Overall, this event is pretty good, but what the heck is the final reward?
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    I'm not sure that I'm getting opens equivalent to the rewards in the past.
    Hint: We aren't.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Why no splash screen for 39/39? (It's a Weir Wolf 408k/239k with a +5% Beast attack boost)!
    EDITED: Ah.. that is the normal prize (weir wolf 408/239K) I misunderstood reference. I am looking for what is the Heroic RB prize also! Can someone post if they finally get a splash screen or finishes? Have a feeling Gree is off this weekend.

regarding your post, I am quite pleased with the new addition of Health, Energy and even the artifact. The crates are a collective "shrug"... everyone in my guild (and about everywhere else for that matter), have the same 4 units left to collect (one has the bottom 3 left). No one will use gems for this (except a few aggressive gemmers)... Frankly way too many variables in this one to get people that excited. Gree might want to add a few artifacts, energy and health drops into the crates. And it is a shame that they do not post what the actual prize is here at least... Oh well!!!!
    Last edited by Mattman@WLD; 11-29-2014 at 03:43 PM.
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattman@WLD View Post
    No one will use gems for this (except a few aggressive gemmers)... Frankly way too many variables in this one to get people that excited.
    You could be right... It's 5000 (five thousand!!!) gems to buy ONE mountain crate in the shop, at 7% chance for a legendary unit and needing three to finish that quest. Saying that not many will finish it is an understatement.

Thanks for giving us another impossible quest gree.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The final unit is:
    Wretched Werewolf 957k/430k with a +8% Conquest Points for Orc Camp.
    I hate temp boosts!
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    A Temp Bonus for Heroic RB is a joke considering the time, effort, & GEMS! needed to complete it!!! If anything Normal should be a temp bonus & Heroic a permanent bonus. The temporary CP bonus should've been on Normal and the permanent Beast Att for Heroic

Post Count
    The final unit is:
    Wretched Werewolf 957k/430k with a +8% Conquest Points for Orc Camp.
    I hate temp boosts!
    I hate them too Gree seems to gone over board with temp bonuses for the coming war. I think with this bonus make the total 4 war bonuses.i know Gree said they trying to slow down stats inflation. I think this is why we are only getting temp bonus.

@Jnsolberg thanks for update.
    Last edited by Totalwar; 11-30-2014 at 10:59 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    GREE!!!!!

Ok, this is INSANTY! This RB event should be great fun for our team and the entire KA community. But you have choked off the supply of ORBS like they are some precious commodity. We are all questing like made (non-stop) and still are well short to finish the RB Heroic event. We are scrambling around like mad. To add insult to injury, we just started 32/33. We killed our first 100 in the series and it DID NOT REGISTER!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrr

Post Count
    Same for our guild short of orbs as well we had to buy them.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Tadaaah, we are short of orbs also. Ever since you went to the Trial Quests, we don't get enough orbs. In a full trial we kill maybe 50-70 mobs. With a 25% drop rate, that's @ 12-18 orbs per trial. Not like the pre-Trial days where we needed to kill hundreds of mobs during the ILTQs and GLTQs.

We expressed our concerns about the orb shortage last RB, but as usuall, Gree didn't listen. It looks like our guild will run out early in 30/33.

Why does this need to be an issue? Adjust the drop rate, so we can all spend gems to finish!

This was a great event until now.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    UPDATE: we got the missing boss back once we killed the next boss in the series. I forgot I had posted this detail in the forum.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Gree, when does the RB event end? Is it in 9h and 35 min from now or is it 1 day, 9h and 35 mins from now? It shows different on the RB icon and on the quest tab. I'm sure those who's struggeling to finish wants to know which it is.
    Last edited by Vixia.; 12-02-2014 at 04:32 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Good question, Vixia. Inquiring minds want to know.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixia. View Post
    Gree, when does the RB event end? Is it in 9h and 35 min from now or is it 1 day, 9h and 35 mins from now? It shows different on the RB icon and on the quest tab. I'm sure those who's struggeling to finish wants to know which it is.
    Another fine example of quality programming from Gree!
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It's great you added one more day on the time on the RB icon, so it's the same as on the quest tab. But maybe you could've done it a few days ago instead of a few hours ago, when so many have been hitting like hell to finish in time. And now they stressed all for nothing. But I guess it's better late than never....