Please remove unpaid mods - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Please remove unpaid mods

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. View Post
    While not directed to me, I will say what I expected from them was to keep the BS in line so the community managers didn't have to spend additional time dealing with the stupid stuff (Vietnamese spammers, or when one of us really do cross a line) instead of trying to actually improve our experience here. Nothing more than that. I don't want them speaking for Gree, nor do I want them speaking for myself. If they have a real answer to a problem or question, by all means help out. They are more than welcome to engage in daily conversation, however they must use extreme caution when voicing certain opinions because at the end of the day, they need to remain impartial.

Overall, I feel the whole concept is failing. It seems there Es little to no guidance given to the player mods. The community managers are failing more because Gree set them up to fail rather than any fault of their own. The development teams are failing, though we can only guess as to whether its bad programmers or bad management above them. And over time, we are seeing the company in general failing as both profits and stock prices continue to drop.
    We have guidance don't worry about that!
    Nothing is failing i ashore you, the problem is not on us,the problem is that some of you wish this to fail.I really don't have a clue why is that but as you said people are as that,wishing for fail on everything from the game to the forum etc etc...
    Some people are as that what ever somebody does it is not good,but the failure is in each person that thinks that way!
    [FK] TITAN

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think you're over-doing it with the punctuation!!?!? It makes it seem like you're yelling??!!?

From the Code of Conduct:

Hard-to-Read-Posts
    o Post with “CrAzy CaPS”, “ALL CAPS”, tiny or overly large fonts are prohibited. Please keep text font and colors easy for users and staff to read.
    o Conducting conversations in foreign languages, outside of designated forums
    o Excessive whitespace or punctuation
    o Using misleading topics titles
    o Non-standard/offensive characters and emoticons

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    DragCro, I understand that you may be trying to help. Though as I have read today, it seams many members of this forum are not appreciating how you have attempted to "moderate".

You should not open closed threads to throw your two cents in the ring.
    You should not take a post that is discriminatory and re-post it with your two cents.

You should delete said discriminatory posts and report to the real moderators for them to take proper action if needed.

Right now you are on the defensive. I understand that. I would get defensive too, with all these people directing comments to you. Though you should get off the high and almighty horse you are on, realize that a mistake was made and apologize for the unjust use of power. Than make attempts to not do the same mistakes again.

You won a contest to become moderator. We all should remember that. And thus take anything DragCro or the other winners say with a giant grain of salt.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    'Wishing to fail' ............or................ 'watching it fail'

Tomatoe / to mah doe

Thank you for the hug.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikethegreat88 View Post
    I think you're over-doing it with the punctuation!!?!? It makes it seem like you're yelling??!!?

Hard-to-Read-Posts
    o Post with “CrAzy CaPS”, “ALL CAPS”, tiny or overly large fonts are prohibited. Please keep text font and colors easy for users and staff to read.
    You understood it wrongly,but it is ok it happens.
    If you understood it that way I apologize
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solowalker View Post
    DragCro, I understand that you may be trying to help. Though as I have read today, it seams many members of this forum are not appreciating how you have attempted to "moderate".

You should not open closed threads to throw your two cents in the ring.
    You should not take a post that is discriminatory and re-post it with your two cents.

You should delete said discriminatory posts and report to the real moderators for them to take proper action if needed.

Right now you are on the defensive. I understand that. I would get defensive too, with all these people directing comments to you. Though you should get off the high and almighty horse you are on, realize that a mistake was made and apologize for the unjust use of power. Than make attempts to not do the same mistakes again.

You won a contest to become moderator. We all should remember that. And thus take anything DragCro or the other winners say with a giant grain of salt.
    As i said you and some of you got my posting wrongly,i am posting now because i am currently the only one online and no it is not defensive because i don't need to do that.I didn't do anything wrong to feel that way.
    And it is not true that people doesn't respect what we are doing i got a lot of good feedback on our work!
    We removed lots of spams,socialize,help and do other things.
    All player moderators are doing a great job,if i am posting that means that i am mostly here online and that is not a bad thing because i like this forum and i always liked it.
    As i said we are not in contest for mister sympathy or most loved person.
    We all know that is impossible in real life to achieve that and this is not a fairy tale to think that everybody can like everybody,but we can tolerate each other and respect different opinions.
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    We have guidance don't worry about that!
    Nothing is failing i ashore you, the problem is not on us,the problem is that some of you wish this to fail.I really don't have a clue why is that but as you said people are as that,wishing for fail on everything from the game to the forum etc etc...
    Some people are as that what ever somebody does it is not good,but the failure is in each person that thinks that way!
    You are hopless. You are by far the worst mod ive seen on any forum anywhere. Suggesting that the forum members are to blame for all of these issues is absurd, and just further shows you know nothing of what has been happening around here.

As an aside, at no point did I ever say that anyone wished things would fail. You really need to stop putting your words into other peoples mouths. I'm generally not one to comment on the English of non native speakers, but for someone that is supposed to be moderating an English only forum, having you do it is just one more sign of the failure Gree is becoming.

Post Count
    You are hopless. You are by far the worst mod ive seen on any forum anywhere. Suggesting that the forum members are to blame for all of these issues is absurd, and just further shows you know nothing of what has been happening around here.

As an aside, at no point did I ever say that anyone wished things would fail. You really need to stop putting your words into other peoples mouths. I'm generally not one to comment on the English of non native speakers, but for someone that is supposed to be moderating an English only forum, having you do it is just one more sign of the failure Gree is becoming.
    I am a member of the other forums and i saw that moderators share their opinion, so i am not doing anything differently than that!
    You are the person that opened a second account to post here and you are telling me how i should post or not?
    After you didn't follow the rules of this forum and you are teaching me?
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-29-2014 at 09:56 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You must have me mistaken for someone else.

However, when you use my words incorrectly, yes I will take exception to that

Post Count
    You must have me mistaken for someone else.

However, when you use my words incorrectly, yes I will take exception to that
    No I didn't mistake you for somebody else,because you and others here know that i am right!
    Remember that i am here long time and i know more than you think!

I think i answered what i needed to answer,have a nice evening you all and enjoy the forum!
    And remember that i wish you all the best,and to you Adm no mater what did you say earlier..
    Take care!
    [FK] TITAN

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    It is time for this thread to be closed. This is not constructive.
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Would it be too much to request that Modern War forum moderators NOT share their opinions. This community has enough opinions.

Please, share your opinions in the 'other' forums that you frequent most.

If you wish to 'moderate' in this forum, we are simply asking that you keep your opinions silent, and simply moderate.

If nothing to moderate.....then nothing to post.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Will Merc You View Post
    Would it be too much to request that Modern War forum moderators NOT share their opinions. This community has enough opinions.

Please, share your opinions in the 'other' forums that you frequent most.

If you wish to 'moderate' in this forum, we are simply asking that you keep your opinions silent, and simply moderate.

If nothing to moderate.....then nothing to post.
    My proposition was to have from each forum one player to moderate that way that player know more about the issues in the game when they happen.So it would be ok that some of you send a aplication for new moderators!
    And you are right in one thing is that i can't know about game issues to share my opinion on those threads so that is why i am not doing that.

And i think it is time to close this thread,hope you all now know more about moderators and that we are not a Gree employees.
    Take care and thanks for your inputs
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-29-2014 at 10:30 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Forum moderators are still players as well. We have a set of guidelines that we follow and discuss any issue we encounter on the forums. Decisions are open to discussion on how to handle them in the future. Please understand we are observing the entire forums as that is part of our duties.

FYI, not all moderators know English as a first language. Gree games expand beyond just 1 language. Interpretations vary.
    Last edited by legalious; 11-29-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Consistent Contributor Reversal's Avatar
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikethegreat88 View Post

Hard-to-Read-Posts
    If you are pointing the finger at someone please do not do the same thing yourself.
    Now to jump onto the bandwagon of this conversation I've been reading the entirity of this thread and there have been some very constructive posts and some unnecessary.

To make a statement regarding a few things being said.
    I definitely agree to the fact that players who have become a Moderator are looked at differently solely for the "Moderator" tag alone, that being said there is nothing wrong with have an opinion and pointing it out.

Moderating into a community with no underlying knowledge of the community itself can proof somewhat difficult and that is why I personally only Moderate into the Modern War forum when I see something that is in direct violation of the Code of Conduct, however this thread is a different story as it isn't about Modern War.

You can make a long story short but there is a reason as already mentioned before why DragCro has been selected to become a Moderator, for those who disagree on any of the Moderators being chosen, you're always free to contact Clementine about this privately and state your story with her instead. The role of a Moderator on the forum is to simply moderate the forum, meaning that we are here to help players with their issues in the best of our ability whilst maintaining order in the forum with the Code of Conduct as our guideline.

I'd like to inform you that those who've made a personal attack in this thread will receive a infraction soon in result of this thread and what you've posted.

That being said, everything is open for discussion even our Moderatorship, you're free to doubt us if that makes you happy.
    Do you find the forum a miserable place and you wish for that to improve take the first step into making it a better place yourself instead of pointing the fingers at others or GREE for that matter. A company cannot function without it's pillars, in this case the forum cannot function without it's community which is us.

I personally wish to thank bam bam., Agent Orange and Adm. especially for the posts you've made.
    Eventhough not all posts are positive, it'll always remain feedback.

Case Closed.