It's monday

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: It's monday

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

It's monday

So here we are Monday...holiday over, gree employees back at work, happy, healthy, stuffed with turkey and diligently working on releasing this long awaited update that is gonna fix the log in issues for those of us who have waited, and waited, and waited....right? Let me check my email and see if any of my 9 support emails have been answered (que musak).......

Nope not one stinking reply, not a single "thanks for your patience"...not a damn thing.....

How about some sort of post from a mod (PAID MOD) to give us just a thread of Hope here....
    God forgives - OSOK doesn't
    Recruiting now for a consistent top 25 team! Add me on line app Bytor12 for more details

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yes, another Monday is here, friends.
    When will we be told anything, anything at all?
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1S1K View Post
    So here we are Monday...holiday over, gree employees back at work, happy, healthy, stuffed with turkey and diligently working on releasing this long awaited update that is gonna fix the log in issues for those of us who have waited, and waited, and waited....right? Let me check my email and see if any of my 9 support emails have been answered (que musak).......

Nope not one stinking reply, not a single "thanks for your patience"...not a damn thing.....

How about some sort of post from a mod (PAID MOD) to give us just a thread of Hope here....
    Do you look directly in the support center? ( https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new ) Most of my tickets just get closed without any response and several that were addressed (poorly) were not responded to by email.

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    There is some info about their latest and greatest fix/version 5.0 on their Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/GREEModernWar

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerDriller View Post
    There is some info about their latest and greatest fix/version 5.0 on their Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/GREEModernWar
    A more detailed post about this will be coming soon to here. Please keep an eye out for this.