GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please remove unpaid mods

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    me thinks he proves your point
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Very well said Orange. I'm just a little too blunt in my ways to say it as well as you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. View Post
    You needed to say nothing. That's the problem. Legalious already handled it (well I might add, though deleting the offending post would have been a perfect solution). There was no need for additional comment from you. Hence why the thread was LOCKED. Reopenimg it to add you personal commentary was an abuse of power, plain and simple.

Ok, off to the store now. It's looking like I'm going to have to buy a LOT of iTunes cards.
    I never speak things that I dont know!
    But you and others asume lots of things without knowing anything about that mater!
    Your first claim that i opened a thread to post is wrong!
    I didn't open anything, the thread was open for me when i posted,maybe because moderators can post on closed threads..
    The second thing is why i posted there was because it was right to say something against insults based on sex orientation!
    I didn't see you or any of you here to say that post was morally and offencive and wrong!
    And why you didn't do that? Because that is your friend and you are sticking by his side.
    Is that ok? I think it is not!
    Friend or not friend if you are right friend you would say to a friend that is not ok to insult or use those words..
    But you all didn't do that.So if you ask me my face is clean! I know i did right and every normal person will agree with me
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-29-2014 at 06:17 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I think you nailed it.
    He didn't nail anything!

I played in past Mw and i was in VFF.
    So it is not true that I don't know anything about this game!
    I am not sensitive person and i am a really calm,i am not upset i learned long long before that because of forum or game it doesn't worth to get upset!
    That you and others are failing to learn!

And again i need to add that we have right to speak as a forum members too and share our opinions.
    When that rule changes i will be silent,but for know i have right to be a part of this community and share my opinion.
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Actually, I did comment on how wrong that particular comment was.

I never said you didnt know the game. I said you weren't familiar with the community. Though now that you mention it, your current knowledge of the game is very lacking.

Sure you have the right to exercise that opinion. But as a moderator, exercising it is not necessarily the right thing to do. Knowing when and when not to is what being a good moderator is all about.

That and really hearing what people are saying.
    Last edited by Adm.; 11-29-2014 at 06:40 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. View Post
    Actually, I did comment on how wrong that particular comment was.

Sure you have the right to exercise that opinion. But as a moderator, exercising it is not necessarily the right thing to do. Knowing when and when not to is what being a good moderator is all about.
    Yes i agree.But in that thread i belive i did it right !
    I will always respond to somebody that use things as that to insult!
    [FK] TITAN

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    DRagCro, mate. Everytime you speak now, you speak as a moderator. You have to drop the personal side of it. As I said we need professionals. Not members with tags. Your days of being a member are no more, you are now a liaison or at least should be. We don't want opinions from moderators we want accurate info or action. I don't want people to flame you. You are a passionate gamer but your job should not exist as it is. It is a bad idea that isn't working out.

We don't need your commentary on right or wrong in society, we need mods who keep topics open and guide conversations to good places. If someone breaches ToS you bump it to guys who can do something about it. If you can remove the comment you do that if it is a CLEAR breach of the ever changing ToS. I agree with your commentary on most occasions but you now have a moderator tag, and It's not a mods job to make people better. Its a job to MoDeRaTe.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    He didn't nail anything!

I played in past Mw and i was in VFF.
    So it is not true that I don't know anything about this game!
    I am not sensitive person and i am a really calm,i am not upset i learned long long before that because of forum or game it doesn't worth to get upset!
    That you and others are failing to learn!

And again i need to add that we have right to speak as a forum members too and share our opinions.
    When that rule changes i will be silent,but for know i have right to be a part of this community and share my opinion.
    You most certainly have a right to speak your mind on topics, however you need to respect the rights of others to do so. That you can open and close threads at will and yet have an opinion is not really a transparent use of the powers you have been granted because that borders on censorship.

Now in terms of credentials, I have over 1700 more forum posts than you, have been on this forum since day 1 of the game, been a member of PUN, REG, and Devin's faction whose name escapes me... and have pretty much seen all the good and bad that this app can bring and that will be the one and only time I will make note of my cred because in many ways it's irrelevent.

I'm guessing that you are angling for respect, I get that, but respect is earned.

I think your heart is in the right place, you are as passionate about the game as everyone in here. But you also have to understand that because we are also so passionate about the game that it pains us deeply when we see the game going down the toilet to the point where many are angry, very angry.

In terms of providing useful information, I think that posting that things will get better or that they are being worked on just doesn't cut it any longer because it is becoming painfully obvious that things are not. Otherwise gree would actually be posting updates from their employees working on the problems.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    DragCro... You are in a relatively no win situation. This forum hasn't been a nice place since the day I joined. You can't fix it and honestly you won't be able to moderate it. No one will ever be happy with this game and thus never be a "happy" community. The problem is GREE. Paint all the pretty pictures you want but the half-*** programming is why people stay upset.

Right now, a large number of players can't even access the game. A large number of players that can access it...consume 0.25-1.00gigs of data per day. ABSURD! Those are just the big issues. I'm not even go into the 100s of other glitches and security flaws in this mess of a pay to "win" app. If you want to gain some respect here then go to GREE and get answers for the problems and provide us with timelines for when it will be corrected.

Otherwise, just lock the threads when a violation of TOS occurs and move on. Right now whether you want to admit it or not, you're just fanning the fire. Get the players answers and resolutions to the real issues. If it's respect you desire, that will get it for you. Any other path you choose will be fruitless.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I never speak things that I dont know!
    But you and others asume lots of things without knowing anything about that mater!
    Your first claim that i opened a thread to post is wrong!
    I didn't open anything, the thread was open for me when i posted,maybe because moderators can post on closed threads..
    The second thing is why i posted there was because it was right to say something against insults based on sex orientation!
    I didn't see you or any of you here to say that post was morally and offencive and wrong!
    And why you didn't do that? Because that is your friend and you are sticking by his side.
    Is that ok? I think it is not!
    Friend or not friend if you are right friend you would say to a friend that is not ok to insult or use those words..
    But you all didn't do that.So if you ask me my face is clean! I know i did right and every normal person will agree with me
    Me thinks thou does protest too much.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    DRagCro, mate. Everytime you speak now, you speak as a moderator. You have to drop the personal side of it. As I said we need professionals. Not members with tags. Your days of being a member are no more, you are now a liaison or at least should be. We don't want opinions from moderators we want accurate info or action. I don't want people to flame you. You are a passionate gamer but your job should not exist as it is. It is a bad idea that isn't working out.

We don't need your commentary on right or wrong in society, we need mods who keep topics open and guide conversations to good places. If someone breaches ToS you bump it to guys who can do something about it. If you can remove the comment you do that if it is a CLEAR breach of the ever changing ToS. I agree with your commentary on most occasions but you now have a moderator tag, and It's not a mods job to make people better. Its a job to MoDeRaTe.
    I belive in near future new admins that are Gree employees will be here,we are moderators or just a helpers to them so they can have time to adress to any problem you have with the game.So look at us as that,we are moderators that can help clean the forum and do little tasks and that way we give a real Gree Admins time to respond on your questions.If admins use their time and to delete,remove or keep the forum clean they won't have time and to adress to each problem with the game.
    So belive me,we are here helping and you players and them!
    Because we are players and forum members we are still posting and as that,sharing our individual opinion on things!
    That is why we are green color and admins are orange so you know the difference
    [FK] TITAN

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think the paid gree guys are holidaying.

You are right agent orange in that we don't need optimism (things are good or getting better), we need accurate up to date info backed with prompt action. Accuracy, promptness and open communication from the company are non existent. Sadly its a product that is so life ruiningly addictive that the money still flows (though I'm certain it's taken a massive hit this last month, bigger than ever) and therefore poor performance is still rewarded with significant income that allows pure incompetence to continue to reign.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Link View Post
    Me thinks thou does protest too much.

Lol ,i just like to debate
    [FK] TITAN

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I belive in near future new admins that are Gree employees will be here,we are moderators or just a helpers to them so they can have time to adress to any problem you have with the game.So look at us as that,we are moderators that can help clean the forum and do little tasks and that way we give a real Gree Admins time to respond on your questions.If admins use their time and to delete,remove or keep the forum clean they won't have time and to adress to each problem with the game.
    So belive me,we are here helping and you players and them!
    Because we are players and forum members we are still posting and as that,sharing our individual opinion on things!
    That is why we are green color and admins are orange so you know the difference
    Changing your colour is not a disclaimer. You still have the title moderator.

You are 'trying' to help yes, actually helping will be measured in how much better things get having you here as mods. This isn't aimed at you, it's aimed at the ridiculousness of the position they have created and appointed you to. So far, from what is going on...it's not helping and without proper backing and training your position will continue to suck. Moderators should be trained and paid professionals, not good hearted dudes

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    You most certainly have a right to speak your mind on topics, however you need to respect the rights of others to do so. That you can open and close threads at will and yet have an opinion is not really a transparent use of the powers you have been granted because that borders on censorship.

Now in terms of credentials, I have over 1700 more forum posts than you, have been on this forum since day 1 of the game, been a member of PUN, REG, and Devin's faction whose name escapes me... and have pretty much seen all the good and bad that this app can bring and that will be the one and only time I will make note of my cred because in many ways it's irrelevent.

I'm guessing that you are angling for respect, I get that, but respect is earned.

I think your heart is in the right place, you are as passionate about the game as everyone in here. But you also have to understand that because we are also so passionate about the game that it pains us deeply when we see the game going down the toilet to the point where many are angry, very angry.

In terms of providing useful information, I think that posting that things will get better or that they are being worked on just doesn't cut it any longer because it is becoming painfully obvious that things are not. Otherwise gree would actually be posting updates from their employees working on the problems.
    Buddy i really respect you!
    I know you are here from beginning and i understand all that you and others are saying!
    I am not trying to earn respect,i earned my respect on Ka forum long time ago and in Cc forum they know me good.
    I was a guild leader of top 10 in Ka and i was in past in Cc in Htc Blue that was top 10,i am one of the original members of Htc.
    I still miss some of the friends that quited the game and left this forum.
    But i am always glad to see a old timers as you here and as i said i will always respect you and others and you all have right to have your own opinion on things..
    Don't mind me that im posting to much,i just like a good conversation and debate! That makes this forum great
    [FK] TITAN