DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please remove unpaid mods

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    I belive in near future new admins that are Gree employees will be here,we are moderators or just a helpers to them so they can have time to adress to any problem you have with the game.So look at us as that,we are moderators that can help clean the forum and do little tasks and that way we give a real Gree Admins time to respond on your questions.If admins use their time and to delete,remove or keep the forum clean they won't have time and to adress to each problem with the game.
    So belive me,we are here helping and you players and them!
    Because we are players and forum members we are still posting and as that,sharing our individual opinion on things!
    That is why we are green color and admins are orange so you know the difference
    That is the best post you've made to date. That is exactly all you need to do. Don't try to make things better. Don't try to make everyone happy. Do the job, and things will fall in line themselves.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ^^^this forum is as far from great as it gets mate haha.

What makes a great forum is two way communication between provider and consumer. We have next to none of that here. Debate is not what we need, answers and quick resolutions to problems is what is needed.
    Last edited by bam bam.; 11-29-2014 at 07:19 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    ^^^this forum is as far from great as it gets mate haha.

What makes a great forum is two way communication between provider and consumer. We have next to none of that here. Debate is not what we need, answers and quick resolutions to problems is what is needed.
    As i said real answers you will get from developers or community managers(admins)
    From us moderators you will get some help but we are limited.And our own opinions and conversations as this one now

Remember: the orange posting color is for community managers (Gree employees)
    Green is for moderators (Independent contractors/forum members/players)
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-29-2014 at 07:31 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. View Post
    Actually, I did comment on how wrong that particular comment was.

I never said you didnt know the game. I said you weren't familiar with the community. Though now that you mention it, your current knowledge of the game is very lacking.

Sure you have the right to exercise that opinion. But as a moderator, exercising it is not necessarily the right thing to do. Knowing when and when not to is what being a good moderator is all about.

That and really hearing what people are saying.

Hey bro, I got those Google Play cards you asked about. LOL
    Just give dude more rope. LMFAO Lots of rope.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol ,i just like to debate

Sorry, what you call DEBATE, others see as ARGUING.
    There is a big difference.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Sorry, what you call DEBATE, others see as ARGUING.
    There is a big difference.
    It is not arguing ,i argue differently ..
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count
    This post i am posting as a forum member and not a moderator!
    As a human i wont tolerate any discrimination!
    I am liberal on my views on the world and wish the best for each human!
    I can tolerate different views and respect each person and that i expect and from you all no mater on your belives!
    We can't be the same and think the same but we can tolerate each other but things as insults or wishing somebody to be miserable or worst is just WRONG
    You forgot the exclamation mark from your last sentence.

Did gree teach you to do that?
    Last edited by Mr Art0is; 11-29-2014 at 08:07 AM.
    VFF Legends - Retired - Finally seen sense !

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Spell check is a great program. It will catch a lot more than that one exclamation mark that was missed. I understand the typical troll has no care for spelling. But once you are placed in a role of "moderator," I would expect a little more professionalism. That goes for more than just spelling errors. Sometimes it is best to just let the conversation end.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think the idea of having players as mods was good but the execution not so much. I assume Gree, player/mods, and players all want this to work but all have different expectations.

I expected that using players as mods would help with communication and they would be used as a voice for players.

For the player/mods, I would like to hear your thoughts on what roll you think you should play, what roll you were told you were going to play, and so on.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solowalker View Post
    Spell check is a great program. It will catch a lot more than that one exclamation mark that was missed. I understand the typical troll has no care for spelling. But once you are placed in a role of "moderator," I would expect a little more professionalism. That goes for more than just spelling errors. Sometimes it is best to just let the conversation end.
    Buddy i am playing and posting here,i got a raid boss event live and i am giving my time here and not helping my team mates in the guild. Do you really think that i have time to check spell check or things as that?!
    You and others undertood me and that maters,we won't go into details about spelling,marks or grammar mistakes
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Buddy i am playing and posting here,i got a raid boss event live and i am giving my time here and not helping my team mates in the guild. Do you really think that i have time to check spell check or things as that?!
    You and others undertood me and that maters,we won't go into details
    How is this in any way moderating the forum? I mean, really? Fail.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    How is this in any way moderating the forum? I mean, really? Fail.
    Currently i am not moderating.When i see something that i need to moderate i will do that!
    Now i am chatting with you all here and answering questions.
    And no it is not a FAIL !
    As i said you all like to pick a bone for nothing,analyzing and searching details to say here is what you are doing wrong! Lol
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-29-2014 at 08:45 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    While not directed to me, I will say what I expected from them was to keep the BS in line so the community managers didn't have to spend additional time dealing with the stupid stuff (Vietnamese spammers, or when one of us really do cross a line) instead of trying to actually improve our experience here. Nothing more than that. I don't want them speaking for Gree, nor do I want them speaking for myself. If they have a real answer to a problem or question, by all means help out. They are more than welcome to engage in daily conversation, however they must use extreme caution when voicing certain opinions because at the end of the day, they need to remain impartial.

Overall, I feel the whole concept is failing. It seems there Es little to no guidance given to the player mods. The community managers are failing more because Gree set them up to fail rather than any fault of their own. The development teams are failing, though we can only guess as to whether its bad programmers or bad management above them. And over time, we are seeing the company in general failing as both profits and stock prices continue to drop.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Dear moderators;

Please stop yelling.

Thank you,

Concerned Forum member.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Will Merc You View Post
    Dear moderators;

Please stop yelling.

Thank you,

Concerned Forum member.
    Here here nobody is yelling,here is a hug for you.
    Hope you are feeling better <3
    [FK] TITAN