Division Ranking - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Division Ranking

Post Count
    Another great job Gree ��. Instead of fixing boring old broken content so it works as advertised, let's push through exciting new broken content.....

Wow, so glad they went to all that effort adding this new "feature", aren't you???
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I can't see any divisions.. Do I need to update the game?
    I didn't do the last update due to the number of complaints in the forum..

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Demolisher VFF Rebels View Post
    It looks to be split into 3 divisions of 1000 teams each. But I wonder do all rewards stack like wde or you only get 1 unit ?
    seems to be working now. also curious how rewards are given out, like faction rewards or individual rewards.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smart tiger View Post
    I can't see any divisions.. Do I need to update the game?
    I didn't do the last update due to the number of complaints in the forum..
    Yes you do have to update. That's what that wonderful update was for, not only to have another broken feature, but to just flat out break the game for so many more. So seeing that updating will do nothing but give you a broken feature and quite possibly lock you out of the game totally, just skip right by it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is it me or does it seem that the divisions were designed to seperate the top teams into other divisions to create more competition amongst them. I'm not trying to blast anyone nor am I discussing the use of gold, so please don't take it that way but Gree put Sup n Pepa in a division with Seal Team 6 so they will spend more for the first place divisional prize (sorry for naming those specific factions but they are in the same division and are at the top of my division and I am using their names to illustrate a point). The divisions won't affect my factions play in any regard. I guess we will see if it affects the way the top 25 teams play.

If I am mistaken on Gree's intent, please chime in.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. View Post
    Yes you do have to update. That's what that wonderful update was for, not only to have another broken feature, but to just flat out break the game for so many more. So seeing that updating will do nothing but give you a broken feature and quite possibly lock you out of the game totally, just skip right by it.
    Thanks for the tip adm.. will continue avoiding the update..
    Hope they sort it out soon.. definitely not so pleasant to see the forum filled with complaints..

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I really hate to be so negative about it, but unfortunately it's almost impossible not to.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercingetorix View Post
    Is it me or does it seem that the divisions were designed to seperate the top teams into other divisions to create more competition amongst them. I'm not trying to blast anyone nor am I discussing the use of gold, so please don't take it that way but Gree put Sup n Pepa in a division with Seal Team 6 so they will spend more for the first place divisional prize (sorry for naming those specific factions but they are in the same division and are at the top of my division and I am using their names to illustrate a point). The divisions won't affect my factions play in any regard. I guess we will see if it affects the way the top 25 teams play.

If I am mistaken on Gree's intent, please chime in.
    Nailed it in one. Trying to spark rivalries, and spending sprees of real cash, amongst the also rans to see who can sit at the top of a fake lesser mountain basking in the fake glow of fake achievement for another three weeks, enjoying their -1% health regen bonus (ROTFLMFAO btw), at which time we'll just wash, rinse and repeat.

So glad they broke the game bringing this out.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I noticed with a teamate we dont have the same division logo

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah, my droid logo is different than my iOS. Same faction

Banned
    Post Count
    I have a teammate who can see the divisions and he has not updated yet. I haven't updated or should I say downgraded my game yet and I can't see the divisions. I am too scared to update so I am not and will not until they get it fixed.

Post Count

LoL! I'm with SUP

How can I be in the same Division as SUP. Only me in the Faction, 125mill att. So a free playing minnow. How is this working please Gree. Just got my ass tanned by a team of 25 plus. Ouch!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfaceToAir View Post
    How can I be in the same Division as SUP. Only me in the Faction, 125mill att. So a free playing minnow. How is this working please Gree. Just got my ass tanned by a team of 25 plus. Ouch!
    Here's one plausible scenario. Say it's five divisions. Top 5 teams are placed in their own divisions, then 6 with 1, 7 with 2, 8 with 3, etc. As a slight alternative you could do 6 with 5, 7 with 4, 8 with 3, etc., and then 11 with 10 & 1, 12 with 9 & 2 and so on.

Knowing Gree it's nothing so simple.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It did say in announcements that divisions would be random for the first wd

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Random is a bit pointless for all. If it was by rank it could be interesting, as those near the top of the second division might have something to fight for.