Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 58.62%
  • No

12 41.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

increase friend usage per day

With the heroic event live people need to use friends and with epic boss still there shouldn't gree increase the friend limit per day .

I firmly say NO! It is nice to actually have to choose between one or the other. having to make a choice, to not get everything handed to you. Or figure out a strategy that works for both... It can be done.

Most people have their first epic armor crafted and are working on the second half. If you are strong the EB+ is not interesting. If you are weak get the EB+ since the Heroic Epic + will be very hard.

Calculate 2X the number of days for the Epic+.

With just 10 friends per day stategy becomes important and adds a little more challenge and entertainment. Keep it as is.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

i would actually like the friend usage number to be increased. not too drastically though. maybe like just to 20. or have the amount of time to wait halved, but same max number

Nah leave it like it is...heroic mode isnt hard i finished collecting all the starcrystals in 13 days and didnt use any health potions or gems and some stronger ppl in my guild finished it in 9 days without potions/gems. Be smart with your friends and which stage you do during a certain time of the day and you'll get all the starcrystals easy even just with dated epics and recent EB+ armors
    Last edited by Arkator; 12-01-2014 at 11:34 PM.

leave it as it is, with increased friend limit, getting 60 kill on EB will become too easy

also, Heroic Mode is not that hard... just be patient... most people (with at least a good set of EB+) have completed the epic+ by now..

even my alt (with just EB and 1/2 EB+) is done with the epic armor, and halfway getting the plus version

Quote Originally Posted by iCopyPaste View Post
    Heroic Mode is not that hard... just be patient... most people (with at least a good set of EB+) have completed the epic+ by now..
    i got 13 epics, which 11 of them are maxed, and im still on guardians crossing with 3/8 water fragments trying to craft the normal version, so it isnt that easy.
    ive had much trouble getting those fragments to drop.
    IGN: FD GM S0ulj4h, Lvl 205

Proud founder of the guild ´Fallen Devils´
    Title: Guild Master

Best Epics:
    Revelation Robes+ lvl 99
    Glacial Regalia lvl 99 (x2)
    Dragonborn Aegis lvl 99
    Cryptid wargear lvl 99
    Ashenfire Robes lvl 99
    Ravage shieldplate lvl 99

"Nobody is perfect, And i'm nobody"

Quote Originally Posted by S0ulj4h View Post
    i got 13 epics, which 11 of them are maxed, and im still on guardians crossing with 3/8 water fragments trying to craft the normal version, so it isnt that easy.
    you, my friend, have been slacking of too much! with max epics, you should have cleared the normal version within 2-4 days after the event started...

Friends have two main uses for end game content:
    EB+ and Heroic Epic , I sacrificed last weeks EB+ to be able to get the heroic Epic+ early. Adding friends would just eliminate the choices you have to make and render the game easier.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by S0ulj4h View Post
    I have a blaze and a cent epic non are maxed an 4 maxed eb+ and I already crafted the epic+

Friend usage

I don't think they should increase it. Provides a balancing act on resources.

I dont feel the amount of friends you can use should increase, but i do believe you should change the number of friends you can use to 16 or 18.. Especially since you have events like Heroic mode now that forces you to use more friends than normal on top of trying to fight the boss. Or maybe just increase the amount friends you can use during heroic mode events

I too would like to see an increase, especially when heroic mode it up. Like PPs said, wouldn't need to be much of an increase. I would be happy with allowing 20 friends per day as well.

When you reach lvl 180, you have maxed armor slots and maxed number of friends. To me it looks strange when you have 129 friends but only can use 10 per day.

Quote Originally Posted by tmccoy24 View Post
    I dont feel the amount of friends you can use should increase, but i do believe you should change the number of friends you can use to 16 or 18.. Especially since you have events like Heroic mode now that forces you to use more friends than normal on top of trying to fight the boss. Or maybe just increase the amount friends you can use during heroic mode events
    So, you don't think the amount of friends you use should change, but they should change the amount of friends you can use. Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    When you reach lvl 180, you have maxed armor slots and maxed number of friends. To me it looks strange when you have 129 friends but only can use 10 per day.
    You can't use all of them to help, but you sure can battle them for points. Also, its not always you who is using the friends, many of those friends are using YOU. Friends lists benefits the lower level people more than higher level, or those with lower level armors.

Friend limit, like Tweet said, provides balancing. Just like Armor storage, gold production, castle space, guild element bonuses, Guild Rank limits... its all to provide a balancing act, forcing you to make decisions.

Hell, look at WoW. Quest limits. Or, I just picked up Destiny, and they have a bounty cap. You can only carry 10 bounties at a time, thus limiting what you can do all at once. Even as more and more activities open up in games, limits will still remain. Also, the more limits you have, the more it makes you use your main knights and pay gems to revive and such. Limits = $$ for Gree. Don't get it twisted.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post

You can't use all of them to help.
    I'm not saying use all of them to help but the limit of 10 is low.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Hell, look at WoW. Quest limits. Or, I just picked up Destiny, and they have a bounty cap. You can only carry 10 bounties at a time, thus limiting what you can do all at once. Even as more and more activities open up in games, limits will still remain. Also, the more limits you have, the more it makes you use your main knights and pay gems to revive and such. Limits = $$ for Gree. Don't get it twisted.

Why should i look at a game i don't play?