R.I.P Modern War - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R.I.P Modern War

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. View Post
    Rob, you are nothing but rude in the majority of your posts. Personally, I don't care. But please stop telling others to not do the very same things you do on a consistent basis. To put it bluntly, you behave just like the character in your avatar.
    yeah doesn't he squeal when he gets beaten by those low life free players
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    I never understood the purpose of goodbye threads on public forums...
    It's their 15 minutes of fame....

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. View Post
    you behave just like the character in your avatar.
    One of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think what the original poster meant as if every player stuck together and not spend money. On the game then gree will atand up and notice as revenue will be lost they will act quicker to get that revenue back ,
    If everyplayer agreed to not spend a penny maybe it would work
    But problem is guys will keep on spending regardless of bugs and glitches and as long as gree see that happening then why shud they bother ,
    Oh and im poor With no money but do spend a bit on the game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    I'll tell you why posts like this make me so angry that I want to kick my dog.....

What makes me angry is why posters like this constantly have a go at SUP and other Top 10 factions (yes, I'm in a top 10 faction) for spending money on this HOBBY and telling us we will ""will wake up one day with a real bad hangover over the massive amount of money they frivoled away for their 15 minutes of fame in the emptiness of cyberspace.""

Shut up......SHUT UP..................

I spend money playing golf, is that a waste of MY money? I drink Irish Whiskey, is that a waste of MY money? I drive an expensive car, is that a waste of MY money?

Probably YES to all those. But what the hell does it have to do with you? This is a HOBBY, and like many HOBBIES there is no tactile reward. I spend money on golf, whiskey, cars and MW because I can and I enjoy it.

Yes everyone is frustrated at the amount of bugs and glitches, but there are so many threads about that we don't need another one.

Quit if you want, stay if you want, YOUR CHOICE, but stop your self-righteous pontificating about how we spend OUR money.

Just quit gracefully and quietly.

Now where is my bloody dog.......................
    This is quality . Well put!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hey Murphy, Why do you have a known gay as you avatar? You need to be knocked out mate for defending men who don't like vaginas. The game you so love much will come to an end because the world cant propagate and create new developers.
    Next time endorse a normal person and ill listen to what you have to say. Until then you can have all the pooh you like. Ill post you a rag to wipe your anatomy clean with.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Funny. Wrong as all hell, but funny.

Post Count
    If I had a penny for every post calling for spenders to boycott the game and bring Gree to their knees....... why, I could buy all the gold I'd ever need!! ;-))
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired and not happy View Post
    Hey Murphy, Why do you have a known gay as you avatar? You need to be knocked out mate for defending men who don't like vaginas. The game you so love much will come to an end because the world cant propagate and create new developers.
    Next time endorse a normal person and ill listen to what you have to say. Until then you can have all the pooh you like. Ill post you a rag to wipe your anatomy clean with.
    Wow, what a great example of literate and articulate debate. Just what the forum needs. I'd use that rag to wipe your dummy clean first. Enjoy your ban.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 11-27-2014 at 08:17 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Sorry but i cant buy a dummy, everyone turned gay and died and no one was left to produce dummies. What you really think i'll get banned for standing up for whats right? Your just as bad as all them gays out their.
    "Anyone who stands for them is against us."

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    I am locking this thread. It turned into a flame war.

Truly sorry to see you go. I have yet to run across any issues that weren't resolved within a reasonable time (then again I'm only 1 month in). Wish you luck in any future endeavors.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired and not happy View Post
    Sorry but i cant buy a dummy, everyone turned gay and died and no one was left to produce dummies. What you really think i'll get banned for standing up for whats right? Your just as bad as all them gays out their.
    "Anyone who stands for them is against us."
    Read the forum rules of conduct!
    You can't discriminate persons because of their sex orientation,rase or religion!
    This what you wrote it is not right!
    Respect each person!
    You have a infraction,if you continue to brake rules of this forum you will get ban!
    [FK] TITAN