Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Alliance bug

Quote Originally Posted by KillaDon View Post
    Tadaaah please fix this. We can't see any players on other alliance while fighting but yet they can see us cause they have pts and we can't score any.
    Tadaaah. Same here. I also submitted a ticket. Team Terminus is currently #9 and without points we may temporarily lose top 10 status. This doesn't seem fair and we should get compensated the points we would have otherwise obtained.

Superninjagm
    Terminus

Yes, we're having the exact same issue in a battle right now. If they could get it to work right and get rid of these problems, I think the alliance wars are actually pretty cool. Sucks to sit and watch the other alliance rack up points when we haven't been able to fight back at all.

TADAAAH - any chance these things can get fixed quickly, so we don't miss out on points?

issit bug or what?

first fight Vs UnitedNations
    They can fight us while we cant fight them at all or no one to select to fight it.

second fight now Vs Destruction.Inc
    same thing happened.....we got no one to select to fight in the alliance war now.
    but how come they can attack us while we cant?

wasted two hours now feel like a sitting duck

Screenshot of bug

image.jpg
    ^
    Basically, you sit and watch your alliance get creamed for an hour. No one in your alliance can fight a battle because no players from the other alliance are visible to select.

We are seeing this as well. Also seeing a bug where you are fighting one opponent, and then it resets and then you're in a new war fighting a different opponent. And yet another bug where your alliance is fighting a war, yet you see the initiate battle button

This glitch occurs about 3-4 times a day

Experiencing the same problems. Unable to attack anybody.

Also, in just one Battle, my opponent somehow managed to gain over 5 million points!

we are having all the same issues. So far today our battles have been reset about 4 times. Each time we had over 50,000 points and did not receive any bonus for what would have been a win. We're ranked number 5 (Duncanokw88) and trying to move up, but missing out on all these points is frustrating.

Make that 5 times today. Is it possible for the 'losing' alliance to withdraw from these battles and start a fresh one? I'm not sure if that is what is happening, but it sure seems that way. In all of these battles we were beating the other alliance by a fairly substantial margin when it resets.

Just 5 minutes ago we were number 5 battling number 4 and around the 30 minute mark the battle just stopped and completely reset. Now we are again battling the same number 4 alliance, but we lost all of the points we had and have to start all over; and thus, lost the bonus points for what would have been a win.

What's going on? This needs to get fixed.

as this is the first All Alliance war, i would expect some issues, given that Taadaa is posting on them getting things like this sorted , I would expect the next war to run a lot smoother, Wish it was me who got those 5 million points, bugger, Hopefully Gree will post what they find with Glitches/Bugs
    Good luck

And now the battle just reset again. Awesome.

If anyone is listening - Tadaaah - please get them to fix this. We have not been able to finish one battle today without the whole thing resetting, and we're missing the 50% bonus on all of these.

We finished in 4th place on leaderboard and yet no rewards and alliance rankings have completely reset with top 4 teams removed and the alliances all scrambled up from where they were. 5th place team now in 1st! My alliance is pissed cuz we worked really hard to recapture our 4th place standing after the 5th place team temporarily passed us an hour before the end. what's up Gree?!

No rewards here too. We finished 9th. Major bug!

Never received any of my Bonus Points.

Was doing reasonably well in the Rankings during the Event but just received a Summary telling me that I finished in one millionth place! Hence far fewer rewards than I should be getting.

The word "shambles" does spring to mind.