Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

You want to hear from the players more now, well here you go...

What a slap in the face to us PLAYERS (CASHERS & F2P alike)!!!

Please Revamp the T25 reward Gree.

And if komodo as a t25 epic isn't bad enough, anyone notice the arena reward?

Gree is openly mocking it's player base now.

While we appreciate you listening to our complaints, but the arclite is hardly an upgrade from the outdated komodo. Come on Gree!!! This is insulting.
    Blisss
    Co-GM Groundswell

The Legends ~~ Gypsy Jokers ~~ Groundswell ~~ FightClub
    Proud member of the Gypsy Empire
    Bliss, An original Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Blissfully Aware View Post
    While we appreciate you listening to our complaints, but the arclite is hardly an upgrade from the outdated komodo. Come on Gree!!! This is insulting.
    Here is another Epic GREE wants to recycle that isn't even relevant.

While I have to give gree credit for somewhat listening and changing thr t25 epic... Arclite isn't much better. It isn't much better for the players and it isn't much better for gree.

Raptor raid the t25 epic was peacock. The top 25 min score was 1.1 billion I think.
    Kirin raid the t25 epic was naga. The top 25 cut off was 1.8 billion or so points.

I'll have to find the exact numbers. Now let us compare

Commander stats on main knit in a maxed guild

Komodo 2.425 / 2,207 Total 4,632
    Arclite 2,836 / 2,395 Total 5,231
    Peacock 2,540 / 2,928 Total 5,468
    Naga 2,672 / 2,801 Total 5,473

So now naga was 4 weeks ago and peacock was 6 weeks ago.
    Logically which epic should have been offered as a t25 prize to keep things moving forward? I'm glad you asked.
    Here's some suggestions if you want to make $$$ from your events!

Bonesaw 2,451 / 3,092 total 5,543

Or slightly less great but still acceptable
    Firestorm 2,919 / 2,552 total 5,471

Or if you wanted to generate some serious $$$$$

Apocalypse 2,734 / 2,578 total 5,312

Yes I know apocalypse stats aren't great anymore but it's a water / fire epic and if you pay ANY attention to your game you'll know players go bonkers for fire water.

But wait! It gets even better!

If you wanted a t25 so epic that it would shatter every raid/war record known to KnD on both platforms and cause a massive Avalanche of gem spending that would push t10 beyond anything you've ever seen before,

Offer harlequin 2,926 / 2,537 total 5,463

I know this is a crazy crazy hard concept to understand but if you give people what they want, awesome armors to fight for, they will give you what you want....$$$$$ and lots of it!

Again, thanks for listening, now go try again, second times the charm right?

It seems that Gree has an overflowing warehouse full of ancient, outdated, rusty armors. Armors they need to get rid off.

Gree management seems to think, "Let's go once more go back to back and surprise the, this time prepared, player with a lousy top-25 armor."

Oops, that komodo was a step to far. Let's see what more scrap we have in our backyard. Oh, maybe this rusty arclite will satisfy them.

Let me predict this war, because Gree seems not capable to think ahead or think from the viewpoint of its customers.

The top 10 war will be slightly more expensive, because the war to become #10 will be harder. Nobody wants an old piece of metal. The rest of the top 25 will drop back fast. Spending less gems because they really do not want another ancient rusty piece in their epic collections.

With these back to back wars no guild can predict what members will do when the reward, the armor, is not known before. So players sign up blind, sit and wait till the start of the blitz, when the lousy raid reward is announced. Then sit still during the blitz and raid, hardly spending any gems, but cursing all the way at Gree.

Brilliant move Gree!

When does Gree starts to play test the game? Starts to listen to their customers? Instead of doing Greediculous attempts to get more gems.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Cmon guys, if you spend heaps on the raid to get a crappy armor, you can also get - wait for it - Spectors Shroud from the 5k gem spending event. Because that is worth it. Right?

December was people appriciation month.... welll we could definatelly see that that's over. Great choice of t25 armor -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    While I have to give gree credit for somewhat listening and changing thr t25 epic... Arclite isn't much better. It isn't much better for the players and it isn't much better for gree.

Raptor raid the t25 epic was peacock. The top 25 min score was 1.1 billion I think.
    Kirin raid the t25 epic was naga. The top 25 cut off was 1.8 billion or so points.

I'll have to find the exact numbers. Now let us compare

Commander stats on main knit in a maxed guild

Komodo 2.425 / 2,207 Total 4,632
    Arclite 2,836 / 2,395 Total 5,231
    Peacock 2,540 / 2,928 Total 5,468
    Naga 2,672 / 2,801 Total 5,473

So now naga was 4 weeks ago and peacock was 6 weeks ago.
    Logically which epic should have been offered as a t25 prize to keep things moving forward? I'm glad you asked.
    Here's some suggestions if you want to make $$$ from your events!

Bonesaw 2,451 / 3,092 total 5,543

Or slightly less great but still acceptable
    Firestorm 2,919 / 2,552 total 5,471

Or if you wanted to generate some serious $$$$$

Apocalypse 2,734 / 2,578 total 5,312

Yes I know apocalypse stats aren't great anymore but it's a water / fire epic and if you pay ANY attention to your game you'll know players go bonkers for fire water.

But wait! It gets even better!

If you wanted a t25 so epic that it would shatter every raid/war record known to KnD on both platforms and cause a massive Avalanche of gem spending that would push t10 beyond anything you've ever seen before,

Offer harlequin 2,926 / 2,537 total 5,463

I know this is a crazy crazy hard concept to understand but if you give people what they want, awesome armors to fight for, they will give you what you want....$$$$$ and lots of it!

Again, thanks for listening, now go try again, second times the charm right?
    My thoughts exactly. Bull's-eye!

They should give us guardian's
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

The second lousy back to back run. Worthless Top-25 rewards, sitting two wars out in a 'strange' guild. When is Gree coming to their senses and start play testing the game, start listening to the player? Or does the 'community manager' nothing?

It seems Gree doesn't understand the concept of moderation and managing a community.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Well top25 finished at 578m as the low point cut off. Hope gree learned its lesson since that's 1/3 the score needed Kirin raid and 1/2 the score needed raptor raid. They missed out on 9,000,000,000 points worth of gems by offering a poor t25 epic. Now each level 6 boss is worth 8,0000,000 hit points and 28,000,000 kill points so that's 250 bosses. Which is 2,000,000,000 hit points. At an average of 37,500 points per hit (this will vary) that's approximately 53,333 hits. Translated into gems that's 133,333 gems. We can round that to 133,000 to make the math easier. Sold at a 70% sale that's $11,637.50 worth of gems.

So congrats whoever made the decision on the t25 armor, in two days you just lost your company the equivalent of approximately your salary for the month... Maybe more.. Good job...

I had to edit this post because I found a major flaw in my math. Sorry for the confusion. But keep in mind this is ios only. If android was the same, that's a lot of freaking money.
    Last edited by Rhaegal; 01-26-2015 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Error in math

Rhaegal you SHOULD charge GREE money for such precious advice... I mean it. Two comments with some real insight and value. They couldn't grasp the concept but you were spot on!

Gree has a rode map for desent t25 armor........... it's called the Arena, then the Champions Pack, then the chest guaranteed bonuses. Gree has already done the math on this and they're doing what makes them the most money. Every once in a while they'll put a decent t25 armor out there for wars and raids but don't expect that to happen every weekend.

You'll have to wait and hunt for the good deals like Armor of the Peacock, Naga Platemail and Champion's Battlegear. I got all three of those from the t25 weekend events. Let's keep it real though, they didn't put those out there for me. They put those out there because it suites their business model....... which we already know has little to do with how we feel as paying customers. Just take a look at this weekend. They start out with Komondo, which everyone complained about. So they change it, giving the illusion of actually being concerned about the community and what do they do? Put out Arclite Shroud which has already been t25 within the last few months..... an epic most people could care less about and is already a bit weaker than what can currently be fused (Ravage Shieldplate).

Gree is treating it's community like Crack Whores...... why? Because the community lets them. Stop spending gems on garbage and maybe the treatment will get better. Seem logical? lol

Lord P, the problem is that you are speaking logically, and with business sense. Many are not willing to understand that Gree is a business whose first and foremost concern is to make as much money as they can. I would be willing to accept that initially, like many game companies, they started out trying to make fun games, money was secondary. I am sure that there are still some idealists that still feel that way at Gree. However, as with practically all companies, the increase of cash flow changes the mindset. Let's face it, the purpose of a company is to make money.

I agree with you that the only way to truly make/force a change with a company is to decrease their revenue. However, as seen on these forums many times, and in-game, that when a group decides to try that approach another group swoops in to grab the rewards, thereby negating the desired effect.