Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

RAID BOSS T25 armor

Why in the world would you give a mono for t25 when the previous 2 have been the same dual element as the boss??

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Don't know butnyou can ask Reversal since he is the maderator and he might be working for Gree and wouldn't mind answering the question (I believe)
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Don't know butnyou can ask Reversal since he is the maderator and he might be working for Gree and wouldn't mind answering the question (I believe)
    Mods don't work for Gree

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    Why in the world would you give a mono for t25 when the previous 2 have been the same dual element as the boss??
    This makes no sense. The reward should be apocalypse not flameguard. My guild is skipping this raid because we don't want flameguard.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Mods don't work for Gree
    But someone in the criminal legacy forum said he did work for GREE but anyways i don't want to continue this thing about whether or not they work for GREE all we need to know is this isn't the appropriate place to talk about it in my opinion.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

If someone is moderating the forum, then that is working for GREE. Work is not only defined by receiving payment. As for appropriate, it is an opinion as noted.

Having been a moderator on another game site before, I think you can use the phrase "work for GREE" loosely. They carry out the will of GREE on the forums, as regards forum rules. They prolly have NO information about the game (which would come from the developers, etc) that they can share freely, but sometimes they are given info--or are aware of info--that they then give a heads-up to players with. When this happens, it is appreciated.

That said, the role of a Moderator is just that: to moderate. Nothing more or less.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Having been a moderator on another game site before, I think you can use the phrase "work for GREE" loosely. They carry out the will of GREE on the forums, as regards forum rules. They prolly have NO information about the game (which would come from the developers, etc) that they can share freely, but sometimes they are given info--or are aware of info--that they then give a heads-up to players with. When this happens, it is appreciated.

That said, the role of a Moderator is just that: to moderate. Nothing more or less.
    Sort of correct. I don't get the heads-up info. I only get the message of "Hey, I posted the update on Facebook."

Some people prefer monos for arena

Quote Originally Posted by Dahag View Post
    Some people prefer monos for arena
    I enjoy destroying monos in arena.... that's not a good reason to give low quality T25 prizes that can be fused.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    I enjoy destroying monos in arena.... that's not a good reason to give low quality T25 prizes that can be fused.
    True and monos are terrible too because it isn't dual so u just gave ur opponent another 50% of beating and monos don't give u as much points as dual so it really doesn't benefit war or arena. They give mono armor as t25 raid armor because the boss is a mono too.

Sadly gree doesn't know how to balance mono armors to make them useful.

Komodo....really Gree...really?

What the heck are you thinking GREE?!?!?

Are you doing a new movie "How to lose your players in 10 days?"

Heroic mode is rolling with a WAY BETTER EARTH MONO EPIC and you offer Armor of the Komodo as a T25 reward... not even Odin's or Primordial, or Entertainers but KOMODO!!

I'm not expressing myself well because I'm just boggled by the absolute .... I can't even think of a word to describe the level of moronishness... of the decision.

Whoever made this decision, you deserve to be FIRED especially after last raids Chaos Disaster, did you not notice the Raid scores were 50% lower than normal?

If I were a GREE investor, I'd sell my stock, you obviously have NO IDEA what you're doing. And worse, you don't seem to care that you are so completely out of touch with your customer base.

Well said Rhaegal.......Our guild was going T25....not now....we have put our gems and money back into our pocket and have given GREEdy the "You are #1" sign. Komodo!?!?!?!? Seriously???? Why not Armor of the Devoted if you are going to slap our faces. Worst customer service ever. Just when we think you are listening to us (Naga, Dragonborne....for T25 awards) you pull this stunt. Congrats GREE on losing thousands of dollars with this pathetic, outdated reward.
    ITSB Godzilla, proud member of The Ill Tempered Sea Bass a T100 Android Guild.

KC Godzilla, proud member of Kings and Conquerors a T100 IOS Guild.