GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Three long weeks!!!!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Drag and leg are mods (volunteer hall monitors).
    Tad and Clem are community managers (employees).
    Then there are the likes of Sirius and others who I have no idea of what their actual function is (also employees).

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I actually applied to the position, which is now open to more applicants.
    MW Forum new = No
    MW Game new = Kind of

I have a 8-5 Job, and I don't know about the others.
    May I ask what you believe your role is and how you can help players? Thus far I have only seen posts by you and the other mod telling us Gree is working on xyz and things take time. Not sure how informative or accurate what you have posted really is. I'm not Dr. Phil, but how does it make you feel to not be helpful?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All this chatter and I still have NOT received ONE single email from support in response to ANY ofy tickets about this...how's that for customer service?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I'm not sure what threads in particular you mention that are closed within MW. The last thread that was closed is found on page 8 of General and it was for a duplicate thread.

Gree is working hard to fix the issues within their games. Please understand that changes take time and work. There are many steps needed prior to any change within the games. Hopefully the changes needed come sooner than later.

PLEASE HURRY! I am holding my breath waiting for the fix.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've been patient, I've been curteous, I've even been civil...none of which come easy when dealing with the incompetence of this company!!!! But now here we are still without one single reply to my EIGHT support emails, not even a shred of freakin decency to give me the standard cut and paste bullsh** reply they usually do!

Loyalty to my team is the ONLY thing holding me in this ridiculous excuse for a game! A Plague on all gree employees!!!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    That's true of people like Dragco and legalious, but Tadaaah and Clementine are Gree employees. Tadaaah said her desk, that they talk every day, and that part of her job was to liaison between devs and players.

But it's been a long time since she posted anything at all in the MW forums.
    I'd like to see that for myself "Tadaaah said her desk, that they talk every day, and that part of her job was to liaison between devs and players". Because I think that's bs.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by headfaction View Post
    I'd like to see that for myself "Tadaaah said her desk, that they talk every day, and that part of her job was to liaison between devs and players". Because I think that's bs.
    I saw that post from Tadaaah as well, but I'm not going to go look for it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    That's true of people like Dragco and legalious, but Tadaaah and Clementine are Gree employees. Tadaaah said her desk was not far from the devs, that they talk every day, and that part of her job was to liaison between devs and players.

But it's been a long time since she posted anything at all in the MW forums.
    she`s not called tadaaah for nothing,..she`s waving as we write

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hairyass View Post
    she`s not called tadaaah for nothing,..she`s waving as we write
    Yup. "Buh bye... thanks.. buh bye..."
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I posted a bit more clarification on who the Mods are and what to expect from them here.

In regards to the ongoing issues with accessing the game, as well as the other issues plaguing a select portion of players, the Developers know of this and fixes will be coming out in the next update (more details about this update will be coming shortly). I know this is the same thing we told you guys the last two weeks, which is likely seeming repetitive to you, so my apologies for that. As soon as additional new details are available, they will be shared with you guys.

In regards to Support responses (or lack there of), please note that due to all of the issues Modern War is currently experiencing (and has experienced in the last few weeks), there is a very large backlog of tickets which the team is working hard to get through as quickly as possible. We have allotted additional resources to help with this, but there will still be a delay in responses. Again, I do know this is frustrating, but please be assured the Support team is working EXTRA hard on getting everyone a response.

Post Count
    Why don't you just rush the update through apple like you did the last three updates?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think it's good that they aren't rushing. It is clear that the devs are taking their time to get it done properly (touch wood). I know anytime I have "rushed" software out, it has been at a cost. Ie little QA time, or dirty coding that won't be maintainable .... I'm awaiting patiently and optimistically

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    In regards to the ongoing issues with accessing the game, as well as the other issues plaguing a select portion of players, the Developers know of this and fixes will be coming out in the next update (more details about this update will be coming shortly). I know this is the same thing we told you guys the last two weeks, which is likely seeming repetitive to you, so my apologies for that. As soon as additional new details are available, they will be shared with you guys...
    Actually, the last official comment on the matter was made 12 days ago, on 11/19, but the information is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post

...there is a very large backlog of tickets which the team is working hard to get through as quickly as possible. We have allotted additional resources to help with this, but there will still be a delay in responses...
    Again, thank you for the acknowledgment, but I don't know if you realize that the exact same statement has been being used repeatedly for at least 18 months now, and can be found several times here on the forum, that they are "experiencing a higher than normal" volume of tech support requests, "please be patient", etc. I'm sure the last three weeks have actually been higher than previous, but at some point your company needs to realize that tech support requirements for this game are exponentially higher than they believe necessary if you want to retain customers. A relevant human response within 24 hours of a support request makes ALL the difference between a happy customer and a disgruntled person who feels ripped off.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I think it's good that they aren't rushing. It is clear that the devs are taking their time to get it done properly (touch wood). I know anytime I have "rushed" software out, it has been at a cost. Ie little QA time, or dirty coding that won't be maintainable .... I'm awaiting patiently and optimistically
    The "rush" I was talking about is for apple to realeased it. Apple likes to take their time from what I understand

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post
    The "rush" I was talking about is for apple to realeased it. Apple likes to take their time from what I understand
    Yeah apple are somewhat slow, compared to android. Whether that is for better or worse I will not say