Feedback on the Current Cycle of LTQs

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Feedback on the Current Cycle of LTQs

Post Count

Feedback on the Current Cycle of LTQs

When the Trials were introduced, they were welcomed as a breath of fresh air. We got something slightly different (or a new twist on the same thing). We liked that we could choose the level/difficulty and could complete them at our own will. Plus the rewards for the level 13 Trials were fantastic!

At this point, some people are already getting tired of the Trials. There are simply too many of them required to complete the iLTQs. Don't get me wrong; no one wants to go back to killing 200 of the same low damage mob to complete an LTQ. Thank you for extinguishing those. However, this is becoming the same thing, except we have to switch maps between mobs. The Trials in the gLTQs require some coordination and a team effort, which is always better. It's the fact that we have more sets of Trials to do on an individual basis. We are inundated with what was potentially a great thing. It's like when you discover a new meal that you really love. Then you eat it for lunch and dinner every day for a month. It gets old and stale no matter how fresh it once was.

What happened to the raiding LTQs? Is there something else that requires more than just tapping away?
    The Sailing Alpacas

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I fully /agree

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I agree, it would be good to see some PvP LTQs again (now that we all have new PvP stats )

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Great observation and analysis Vclone. Agree 100%.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I agree about the Trial Quests, but as far as PvP goes, there is still too much uncertainty about who will win.
    We have no real explanation and nothing has changed since the last war, except that when I raid, I can't raid peeps @ 20% stronger than me like I used to be able to do.
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree. Trials are not fun anymore
    Wish
    Blessed Mortals Too 254-761-966

Lurker
    Post Count

Ltq's

I would prefer some Ltq's with 200 mobs to kill once and a while, at least we might get some orbs