Top 10 Alliance Recruiting

TheSecretKnights is recruiting! We are a top 10 alliance and have spots for some new members who are active players. We have experienced members who are well versed in Gree games which will give us a good foundation to excel in upcoming alliance battles.

No spending requirements, L50 and above active players welcome. Must be in our groupme chat!

PM me here for details or with any questions.

How?

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    TheSecretKnights is recruiting! We are a top 10 alliance and have spots for some new members who are active players. We have experienced members who are well versed in Gree games which will give us a good foundation to excel in upcoming alliance battles.

No spending requirements, L50 and above active players welcome. Must be in our groupme chat!

PM me here for details or with any questions.
    I've been playing this game for awhile now, but I still don't know how to pm on here.. I'm lvl 211, very active player, rank 102 on the current boss event and usually am in the top 250 for all the events.. I would like to join your alliance! ☺ thank you for your time

Just look us up (search) in game and join us Oz! Then post your groupme email on the in-game chat and we'll get you added.

We also finished the last Alliance war ranked at #7

I am on groupme. Daily active player. Any spots left?

Need new alliance to join

I need to switch alliances. Cannot play alliance wars. Just spent 84 million in the market and cannot play the game. Which alliances are actually playing alliance wars that I can join. The backs deck cannot play alliance wars

Quote Originally Posted by Ozstriker View Post
    I've been playing this game for awhile now, but I still don't know how to pm on here.. I'm lvl 211, very active player, rank 102 on the current boss event and usually am in the top 250 for all the events.. I would like to join your alliance! ☺ thank you for your time

Just tried to join your alliance. Message received saying you are not accepting new members. I'm at level 214 (maybe a little higher…haven't paid attention recently) and I have a good all UR squad. I am an active player, on everyday. Plus I have close to a billion dollars in game cash so I can donate substantially.

Gree locked the alliance for wars (we've tried to change settings but it doesn't work) but we would love to have you all join, as we can always make spots for active players.

If you're intersted, PM me awith your Groupme email or use this link:

https://groupme.com/join_group/10311937/TRdTug

we'll get you added to the chat room so you'll be ready as soon as the alliance is unlocked
    Last edited by BaziOne; 12-02-2014 at 08:29 PM.

We can accept new members again, please join us when you get the chance!

We have 4 slots left, get in now before the next war starts!