GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5.5.1.F.a.i.l update

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So those 54 spam bots created between 10/14 and 10/16 that are listed as active forum members have been banned?

I have one word for that, and it's not allowed on this forum.

Also, is anyone able to decipher that broken english?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    So those 54 spam bots created between 10/14 and 10/16 that are listed as active forum members have been banned?

I have one word for that, and it's not allowed on this forum.

Also, is anyone able to decipher that broken english?
    I checked those and they don't have any post!
    So they are inactive.
    It is not your problem to worry about a spam bots.
    If you think that you can do better please send your application to a announcement section of the forum for new mods .

P.s.If you are referring to my english,it is good enough so you and others can understand me. English language is not my native language.When you learn to speak my language as i am speaking yours than you can complain ,good luck learning my language .By the way i speak little of german,italian,rusian,slavenian and albanian
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    SMH

They have zero posts because you bunch of scholars delete them all! Nobody is going to ban a spam bot's account if it has 0 posts as it cannot be proven the account has been spamming. This is precisely why deleting their posts is a band-aid "solution" that will result in the permanent presence of spam being posted to this forum by spam bots.

You are correct, it is not my problem to worry about them. I do, however, have to scroll through their lengthy spam messages as do all other forum members. This does not create a positive forum experience and is increasingly annoying, probably as much for the community mods as it is for the community.

Your english is not good enough that I can understand it, which is why I mentioned it. This is an english speaking forum, and as such, it is not anyone's responsibility to figure out what your native language is and then learn it in order to understand you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    SMH

They have zero posts because you bunch of scholars delete them all! Nobody is going to ban a spam bot's account if it has 0 posts as it cannot be proven the account has been spamming. This is precisely why deleting their posts is a band-aid "solution" that will result in the permanent presence of spam being posted to this forum by spam bots.

You are correct, it is not my problem to worry about them. I do, however, have to scroll through their lengthy spam messages as do all other forum members. This does not create a positive forum experience and is increasingly annoying, probably as much for the community mods as it is for the community.

Your english is not good enough that I can understand it, which is why I mentioned it. This is an english speaking forum, and as such, it is not anyone's responsibility to figure out what your native language is and then learn it in order to understand you.
    Admins can see all deleted threads and posts.
    So your claims are not true.

As for my english you are responding to my posts so that means you understood what i posted.
    This discussion is over!
    Please continue to speak about the theme of this thread!
    Thank you and good day to you!
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    What a pleasant argument. Dragcro, come on, I know you may not speak proper English, which is fine (maybe a little comical) but even you have to see that Weasel has a point and as a forum mod you should take matters into your own hands and talk to either Tadaah or Clementine about the constant Vietnamese spam that is ever so annoying on this forum.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    What a pleasant argument. Dragcro, come on, I know you may not speak proper English, which is fine (maybe a little comical) but even you have to see that Weasel has a point and as a forum mod you should take matters into your own hands and talk to either Tadaah or Clementine about the constant Vietnamese spam that is ever so annoying on this forum.
    As i said before on my recent posts,in future some changes will be made and those spam bots won't open so easily new profiles.
    And to answer your question,yes we forum moderators speak with community managers and they know about any issue and they act accordingly to each situation.
    In this case they ban the spam bot!

Hope i satisfied you with a answer!
    Enjoy the forum
    Last edited by DragCro; 11-26-2014 at 06:55 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    The Vietnamese spam is less annoying than the constant *****ing and moaning about every aspect of the game, calls for boycotts, and open advice to pursue fraudulent refund requests. Unfortunately, complaints seem to be the only thing not deleted, locked, or moved to off topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    The Vietnamese spam is less annoying than the constant *****ing and moaning about every aspect of the game, calls for boycotts, and open advice to pursue fraudulent refund requests. Unfortunately, complaints seem to be the only thing not deleted, locked, or moved to off topic.
    Agree with this, most people here would ***** about a free cup of coffee. First world problems on steroids.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    dragcro:
    any idea of a fix coming for this matter? the lag maybe an update?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy b.n.d. View Post
    dragcro:
    any idea of a fix coming for this matter? the lag maybe an update?
    Sorry buddy that can answer just Clementine.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Dragcro: any idea of a time when either of the beloved forum admins actually show up? At least just to say hi or to lock a thread or two for disturbing the peace
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Dragcro: any idea of a time when either of the beloved forum admins actually show up? At least just to say hi or to lock a thread or two for disturbing the peace
    I think it is a holiday in Usa,after holiday they will be online.
    [FK] TITAN