5.5.1.F.a.i.l update

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5.5.1.F.a.i.l update

Post Count

5.5.1.F.a.i.l update

Just wondering how many players are still crippled from this last (up?)date.
    My household has 6 crime city accounts and all have noticed slower gameplay.
    2 accounts are virtually unplayable. 3 minutes to execute 1 rob gets boring real quick.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This version is a real trainwreck. Complete downgrade in product quality.

And why does everything lag every 2 seconds? It's. Really. Annoying. To. Play. When. Everything. Stops. Then. Goes. Then. Lags. Again.

That last sentence reads how this version of CC plays.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Instead of taking 4 seconds to load on my iPhone 6, it takes like 7. Yeah I'm pretty mad. </sarcasm>
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Post Count
    if you are playing on older ios device the update is a trainwreck completely unplayable but if you are on newer devices there seems to be none to lil problems that is what ive experienced with my own devices. so basically u have to get newer devices

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    if you are playing on older ios device the update is a trainwreck completely unplayable but if you are on newer devices there seems to be none to lil problems that is what ive experienced with my own devices.
    That's fine, but Gree does still support the older devices so it's on them to make sure their products work with them. If they are incapable of doing so they would just drop the older devices.

so basically u have to get newer devices
    You can do whatever you want. Updating a device just to retain compatibility with a mobile game is utterly stupid though, which is why it is in Gree's best interest to fix whatever went wrong with 5.5.1.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's unplayable on my son's ipad 2, stuttering and terrible lag.
    Still not great on my iPad Air, Street Assault was laggy has hell, hoods don't always load
    Even getting on the game I can reboot my iPad quicker

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    This version is a real trainwreck. Complete downgrade in product quality.

And why does everything lag every 2 seconds? It's. Really. Annoying. To. Play. When. Everything. Stops. Then. Goes. Then. Lags. Again.

That last sentence reads how this version of CC plays.
    That's. It. Mean. I. Should. Not. Update? Haha

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i have an ipad 2 so i won't be updating until i have to.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is exactly what happened in MW about a month ago......still no fix there either.....AVOID UPGRADING LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ����������exactly what I was thinking, well put ������������

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks Gree! The forum community loves this spam bot, and your community moderators have been amazing in ensuring its ability to continue spamming day after day.
    Last edited by Weasel; 11-26-2014 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Don't touch my stuff

Post Count
    Thanks Gree! The forum community loves this spam bot, and your community moderators have been amazing in ensuring its ability to continue spamming day after day.
    Dear Mr Weasel!
    Thanks for your lovely letter!
    Please next time when you report a spam write down a reason without your opionion what we should or shouldn't do.
    I apreciate your thoughts on things but no need for you to teach us.
    Thank you!
    [FK] TITAN

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Dear Mr Weasel!
    Thanks for your lovely letter!
    Please next time when you report a spam write down a reason without your opionion what we should or shouldn't do.
    I apreciate your thoughts on things but no need for you to teach us.
    Thank you!
    This guy is a legend at keeping it classy, you're a pretty good forum moderator! (not that the others aren't)
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We all look forward to tomorrow's round of spam. Thanks for making sure it will happen!

All you can do is delete the spam, which is not a solution. It is a band aid. The problem will never be solved properly so long as there is a band-aid hiding it from Gree's view.

Nobody would need to teach anything to anyone if the community mods would use some sense.

Edit: after a total of 30 seconds of research, I discovered very easily that these spam bots known as "PRO" followed by 7 numbers have 54 forum accounts. These accounts will continue to exist and continue to deliver us a reliable supply of spam until such time that you allow Gree to handle a situation that is not within your control.

http://forums.gree.net/memberlist.ph...&ausername=PRO

Starting at the bottom of the linked page, taking up page 7 in its entirety, and ending at the top of page 8, is a complete list of all 54 spam bot accounts.
    Last edited by Weasel; 11-26-2014 at 03:53 PM.

Post Count
    We all look forward to tomorrow's round of spam. Thanks for making sure it will happen!

All you can do is delete the spam, which is not a solution. It is a band aid. The problem will never be solved properly so long as there is a band-aid hiding it from Gree's view.

Nobody would need to teach anything to anyone if the community mods would use some sense.

Edit: after a total of 30 seconds of research, I discovered very easily that these spam bots known as "PRO" followed by 7 numbers have 54 forum accounts. These accounts will continue to exist and continue to deliver us a reliable supply of spam until such time that you allow Gree to handle a situation that is not within your control.

http://forums.gree.net/memberlist.ph...&ausername=PRO

Starting at the bottom of the linked page, taking up page 7 in its entirety, and ending at the top of page 8, is a complete list of all 54 spam bot accounts.
    Don't worry Clementine will see it and ban a spam bot.
    We report each spam bot,it is not a problem on removing them from this forum,each time they get a ban.
    But next that will open a profile will be with the similar name as Pro1112 or any other number and you think that it is a same one but it isn't.
    In near future this forum will have more abilities and better filters to stop a spam bot to open new profile and hopefully and some new great options for our community(forum) members to enjoy this forum more than before!
    [FK] TITAN