Time To Say Goodbye

The final straw for me was that recent Special Offer - 7 Energy refills and 8 Silver Keys for £14 (about 20 dollars). There can be no clearer statement of their intentions than that. They are not the least bit interested in fairness or value for money. The basic approach is to fool people into spending and give little back in return.

That offer can be seen as their response to everything we have said on here. It is like a slap in the face. We have been far too idealistic. We have expected far too much of them. This Forum is just a PR exercise. Nobody is really listening. We have been wasting our time.

Time to say goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    The final straw for me was that recent Special Offer - 7 Energy refills and 8 Silver Keys for £14 (about 20 dollars). There can be no clearer statement of their intentions than that. They are not the least bit interested in fairness or value for money. The basic approach is to fool people into spending and give little back in return.

That offer can be seen as their response to everything we have said on here. It is like a slap in the face. We have been far too idealistic. We have expected far too much of them. This Forum is just a PR exercise. Nobody is really listening. We have been wasting our time.

Time to say goodbye.
    I am close too. The rewards have slipped, the time to spend playing increased. Used to spend money to complete an event, but now I can't be bothered. The constant reinvention of the rules, the constantly new units, without the abilty to realistically upgrade UR and SR units already won through events or keys and the lip service from the management. This is the experience of the average player, once they have gotten past the uncommon unit stage. Now they are setting out the E unit, which will make my Lvl 1 UR units obsolete. The end is near....

Well its been good to have you on the Forum Spartan, sorry to see you go, its always better to leave fighting than being kicked to the ground with your wallet out and crawling away broke, good luck in RL.
    Gree better start to read the posts ....look at the other games from Gree...mirror image....seen this road before

I have kidnapped all mods. Still in negotiations to set them free.

Good for you!! You have escaped!!!

Looking for Active Players Who Love This Game As Much As I Do!
    Join My Alliance EbolaOutbreakMonkey
    I have all Black Market rewards when fighting bosses you can Use!

Join in and help me become a Great Alliance With GREAT Players!

Add Me As A Friend! Ebolamonkey
    Use My Code! MF-29V-F4-5IC
    Join My Alliance!
    Looking Forward to seeing you There!!

Ok Not only recruiting I'm A little bugged, I've spent a dozen gold keys saving up after 2 events, Do you know how hard it is to see those pretty gold keys and not spend them? It's like a kid at a candy store, the Anxiety is overwhelming
    But I did Eventually spent them up when the SR/UR/E went to 50% Better chance all I got was Rare units I Don't Need, I don't even use Rare 1/20 units to level XP up anymore they Didn't give me hardly anything for the 6, might as well been common,
    Now I just sell them off $5.3 mil is better than nothing (they should at least give you equal to a UC trainer) But my Lineup is so weak I can't even kill off a lvl 12 officer Tried So many combinations Nothing.
    So I just play up till lvl 12 Boss and quit It's hard to have fun when Nothing you can do helps you WIN. so I wait until the even is over Maybe I can get better troops Randomly sent to me that can help me out these few Super Rare and lvl 50 Rares just Aren't cutting it.
    Maybe If I Died Enough times the Luck will swing my way and I could Get Troops that would help me succeed....
    Thanks for reading
    Later

Come to ergenekon allliancd bro. We are your luck. We call you