Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Alphabetize/Organize Bookmarks

Simple fix, and would be outstanding. Thanks.

I total agreed to your idea, good for coiners because when gree adds this then they get more money and it goes BOOM!!!!

Like a library.

Awesome idea.

Quote Originally Posted by 65daysofstatic View Post
    Simple fix, and would be outstanding. Thanks.
    Easy fix and implemented for both IOS / Android.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbungle View Post
    Easy fix and implemented for both IOS / Android.

Thanks for the suggestion.
    Does that comment mean the development actually reads and listens?

I've been asking gree this for so long.
    asked if they could add an "edit" button to be able to move the bookmarks in how ever order you like. also maybe a button like the "home" button that would have the same function but for bookmarks!!
    hope they figure something out

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vi Hoang View Post
    I total agreed to your idea, good for coiners because when gree adds this then they get more money and it goes BOOM!!!!
    Were you trying to be funny?

Organizing bookmarks is a great idea, I like it. This player war reminds me how difficult it can be to find certain targets with the current interface. Fixing it would be welcome change.

Quote Originally Posted by W25-VENOM View Post
    I've been asking gree this for so long.
    asked if they could add an "edit" button to be able to move the bookmarks in how ever order you like. also maybe a button like the "home" button that would have the same function but for bookmarks!!
    hope they figure something out
    Just to clarify the fixes are "live" on both IOS / Android.

Homebase is always the first bookmark for obvious reasons and if you name your bookmarks something with the alphabet (e.g. "Cake", "Organ", "Zebra") instead of the default they will now be ordered as alphabetically.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbungle View Post
    Just to clarify the fixes are "live" on both IOS / Android.

Homebase is always the first bookmark for obvious reasons and if you name your bookmarks something with the alphabet (e.g. "Cake", "Organ", "Zebra") instead of the default they will now be ordered as alphabetically.
    How exactly should this work? Ie. I made an bookmark starting with a letter "A" and it ended up in the middle of bookmarks starting with "(-1240,xxx" or "(1240,xxx" - meaning that the result is even more random than it was used to be?

But great thing if you are improving the bookmark app. If you could add the "Go to" to that "edit bookmarks", it would be really nice, so you dont need to scroll the bookmarks necessarily.