Are UR prizes forever gone now?!?!

I have always liked the Boss events and looked forward to them as a surefire way to get a couple of UR units if I could finish all of the levels. But now? Like everything else in this game, it is beginning to lose its appeal because the UR prizes seem to be a thing of the past except for the top 3 on the leaderboard. This current Boss event offers another set of ho-hum R units (the Marid used to be a pretty good helo before the power boost) and a couple of really ho-hum SR units at the end, with a plethora of useless gold keys in between. Why should we play for those prizes? Gree is evidently intentionally making the UR units even more scarce than they used to be. But, in doing so, they are making their events less appealing. Please bring back the UR prize so we have something good to work for. As it is now, they're asking for a big time commitment with little reward.

Useless gold keys? Dude, I just snagged an Epic unit and a couple UR Orontes from the gold chest.

KIDDING!!!

I'll give it a couple more weeks, but with their current prize structure, I don't I don't see myself spending anymore time on this game.and that's sad cause I have almost a full UR squad. The rewards system is all screwed up. What a shame, they screwed up a great game and I am now Leary of all Gree games.

UR Units were never an issue until the stats were completely changed. you could more than hold your own with skill strategy and some solid sr units. i agree that the new scoring structuring making ur units brutally difficult to obtain has really put a damper on my enthusiasm for this game...

hopefully you were fortunate enough to obtain a nice enough deck of ur's to get you through most of the events...if not; it's real tough to compete.

I guess I wasa lucky one then , only played about 3 weeks before the change , but got some useful units , but some of those R units are worst than a common ! I like the Epic stats but can't seem to get 1 ? Apathy from comming first can you raid someone Squad ?? Wishful thinking
    Bring out some new units , or better yet upgrade the UC and R stats too match...but get rid of the blo0dy attrosious Big Missle Thingy with 6 different names but same cr@p .

BIG Disappointment

It really is sad what has happened to this game. I get the fact they are trying to make money and I'll be the first one to support them, BUT it seems to me the only thing they care is the $.
    Units that used to be ok now are worthless, it's impossible to get anything good yet what really really really pisses me off is the structure of the chest (non random) giveaway. I've just used 5 gold keys and I kid you not I got 1R, 2UC, and 3 C wtf? These things cost money and if I'm paying or using gold keys I expect all better units.

With this epic crap my UR, are like SR, my SR are like R and rare and less are worthless!

So far I have spend over $200 and was looking forward to spending some more, not because I'm addicted to the game and want to be 1st but because I like the game and I think developers should be reworded. Unfortunately I will NOT spend a single $1 as a matter of fact, the way the game rewards are structured I really don't like even playing it any more.

Sux, gree fix the things before you turn everyone away.

Just look at all the negative comments you have App Store and here, change things for better and you will profit!

Before they changed the wording on the chests they used to be worthwhile and you could get SR fairly often from silver and even snag an UR every now and then and Gold would give you SR at a regular rate and give the occasional UR. Since the wording change I haven't got a SR from silver so I bet they are done doing that and I still haven't got any UR from gold. I go to work and have a family so I could never devote enough time like the top players do so there is no chance for me and the many players like me to ever get the UR rewards anymore that are now reserved for only a handful of people in the world. Boss battles used to be great because it gave the average player like me a chance and half of my level 30 UR I got from Boss battles and they are the only things keeping me afloat right now. If they don't return those rewards then at least return the chests to how they used to be because my motivation is dying along with just about every other player I talk to which includes a lot of people in one of the top ten Alliances.

Lack of UR units

Yeah! I am currently a level 193 player and I haven't even gotten one UR unit. Even the SR units I get are not the really good ones, the best being a Daedalus. I really hope they do smt about it. I don't see the point in working so hard for gold keys and completing events when all I get are worthless units. Prob gonna stop playing soon

There seem to be a lot of players in the same situation as me. I have a squad of SR and UR units so Rare units are just fodder to me now. Progress for me is gaining SR or better. But they have greatly reduced what you can win and made the Keys worse. So what is there to play for? It is weeks since I received an SR. All I am doing is piling up cash and they don't even give us anything much to spend that on either.

It is as if this game no longer caters for the likes of me. I can't spend hours every day churning through the latest Event. I can't afford to spend the sort of money you would need to fork out to get anywhere near the top prizes.

Before the recent changes I could win SR and UR, but not anymore. Give me some hope. Give me something to play for.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    There seem to be a lot of players in the same situation as me. I have a squad of SR and UR units so Rare units are just fodder to me now. Progress for me is gaining SR or better. But they have greatly reduced what you can win and made the Keys worse. So what is there to play for? It is weeks since I received an SR. All I am doing is piling up cash and they don't even give us anything much to spend that on either.

Before the recent changes I could win SR and UR, but not anymore. Give me some hope. Give me something to play for.
    ditto and ditto