Pie Box: Yet Another Gold Grab - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pie Box: Yet Another Gold Grab

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by B0ST0N View Post
    1,000 to be correct. Did some free trials and cancelled right away. Pretty simple you see.
    Wish I could do those, but I don't have a credit card so I'm stuck with the downloading apps and the occasional survey or swagbuck offer
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Probably not worthwhile to do those... even if you cancel the subscription or whatever you ordered, I don't think it's worth passing my personal information all over the world just to get a few gold. I have, however, gotten 200 gold or so every time I've needed to order flowers for someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by B0ST0N View Post
    1,000 to be correct. Did some free trials and cancelled right away. Pretty simple you see.
    Considerable difference between 1,000 and 1,000k.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Probably not worthwhile to do those... even if you cancel the subscription or whatever you ordered, I don't think it's worth passing my personal information all over the world just to get a few gold. I have, however, gotten 200 gold or so every time I've needed to order flowers for someone.
    I've never seen the flower offer, but will look for it next time I need to send some.
    I tried to do a survey one for Lowes, knowing it would be a long survey and probably a waste of time. I swear I spent close to an hour (laughing at my stupid self the whole way) as PAGE AFTER PAGE of questions kept loading and loading. Finally, after literally close to 45 minutes, I got to page that said "thank you for participating in the survey" so I thought I made it to the end...NOPE -- another page of questions loaded up. I finally gave up.

I have had some luck with the tapjoy videos, and trying out a few apps -- but beyond that they are not worth it in my opinion and way too time consuming.

Post Count
    True lol, even if it's from a "trusted" site like hulu there's always a risk
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Pre-paid cards that you can buy at a local pharmacy. Winning.
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The doubles issue still has not been addressed. I bet I could buy 100 vaults & still not win the event.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    The doubles issue still has not been addressed. I bet I could buy 100 vaults & still not win the event.
    Buy 101.....
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Pittsburgh PA, home of the six Super Bowl rings!
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Is it true that you need to get them within the first hour?? I have spent 2000g and still missing my 10th pie! I got everything the first day but 3 hours into it, and now stuck at 9/10 since.....
    BACK ALLEY NETWORK Roooooooolz!

Post Count
    no Jwall You can get the 10th pie any time during the event as long as you get it before the timer runs out. I've gotten the 10th item on the last day on more than one occasion.

And Hz the "doubles" issue you refer to isn't an issue. The game of chance is set that way by design.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post

And Hz the "doubles" issue you refer to isn't an issue. The game of chance is set that way by design.
    You mean scam? Lol

I'd have better chances buying a Mega Millions ticket.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    A guy in my syn got it with 400 gold, the +10% mafia attack and +15% car attack are well worth it but it's the risk that's isn't. I'd have no problem blowing half a vault if I knew there was a guaranteed, or even a high chance of me getting that prize.
    That's the thing, I'd have spent a bit to finish this event but success is to random in box events to take the chance imo

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I ended up being stuck on 9/10 and 6/8.

*Sigh*

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I ended up being stuck on 9/10 and 6/8.

*Sigh*