Hong Kong Cycle - Future of War iLTQ NPCs & Walkthroughs - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hong Kong Cycle - Future of War iLTQ NPCs & Walkthroughs

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ram - in general the current game mechanics mean stay low in rank compared to stats, reducing XP gain where you can. It takes a lot of raid/ attacks to get to worthwhile valour units. There was a page with the buildings and upgrade costs, use the search function in forum.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Day 2

Can someone please confirm Day 2 Normal has same drone/energy refill?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Confirmed. drone at 6. energy at 7.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RAMNUTS View Post
    What are experience points and is it a good thing to level up in rank verses leveling up with levels? Should I try and climb the rank ladder and stay low on my level? Also, is there a spreadsheet or page available that has a list of all buildings, old and new? Thx for the help! You guys/gals rock! Also, I did notice my cash after syncing and it does give me more. Thanks again!
    Most actions in the game generate experience points, or XP. Some actions give you more XP than others - attacking a person, for example, will give you more XP than raiding a building. The targets in the later stages of an LTQ will give you more XP than the earlier stages.
    While XP is important initially to level up and unlock buildings and such, it is something people generally avoid later in the game. As you progress, leveling up is not seen as a good thing. Low level/high stat accounts are sought after in factions because they are harder to get world domination points against. Juxtaposed, a high level/low stat account is not desirable in a faction because you become a "pony" - all the opponents ride you for points during war.

Rank is both good and bad. Rank opens more units for you to purchase (although those units are outdated and worthless right now). Rank also allows you to get more battle points (BP) from fighting so you can rank up faster. The downside is that if you are very high rank, you become a magnet for everyone else to hit.

Hope that answers your questions

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    as usual. nice work gents.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs up Nice job Danimal & Larry

Thanks guys.
    Nice job Danimal & Larry.
    OLI - GUNNERS aka OLIVIER VFF

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ram - in general the current game mechanics mean stay low in rank compared to stats, reducing XP gain where you can. It takes a lot of raid/ attacks to get to worthwhile valour units. There was a page with the buildings and upgrade costs, use the search function in forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    Most actions in the game generate experience points, or XP. Some actions give you more XP than others - attacking a person, for example, will give you more XP than raiding a building. The targets in the later stages of an LTQ will give you more XP than the earlier stages.
    While XP is important initially to level up and unlock buildings and such, it is something people generally avoid later in the game. As you progress, leveling up is not seen as a good thing. Low level/high stat accounts are sought after in factions because they are harder to get world domination points against. Juxtaposed, a high level/low stat account is not desirable in a faction because you become a "pony" - all the opponents ride you for points during war.

Rank is both good and bad. Rank opens more units for you to purchase (although those units are outdated and worthless right now). Rank also allows you to get more battle points (BP) from fighting so you can rank up faster. The downside is that if you are very high rank, you become a magnet for everyone else to hit.

Hope that answers your questions
    Thanks for the help Danimal and Rob! This helps me figure out what I'm trying to do... I think. Much praise for the work you and larry put out for us with the post here!
    Last edited by RAMNUTS; 11-25-2014 at 12:52 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Possible New targets

Thanks for all your work guys noticed on some maps NPC's beginning with "Threatening" could be the new targets for tomorrows FLTQ/LTQ
    Ice Cold Beer & Hot Broads ICB
    Faction Code 862-371-807

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Threatening

I guess threatening npc are okay to prestage wince I didn't play this ltq?
    Last edited by RAMNUTS; 11-25-2014 at 12:44 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

yes, these are new NPC's

Quote Originally Posted by RAMNUTS View Post
    I guess threatening npc are okay to prestage wince I didn't play this ltq?

yes, these are new NPC's for next FLTQ
    OLI - GUNNERS aka OLIVIER VFF

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks oliver!