assult battle

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: assult battle

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

assult battle time? (mods please read )

what time do yo need to press the declare button for last battle?
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 11-23-2014 at 08:46 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Anything over 30 minutes at a guess from end of event

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    thank you ��

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I battled with a 2 different syndicates that both pressed the button at 31 minutes and both did not get a match although it said it was setting one up. Thanks a lot Gree. We were mid 120's and ended up mid 160's in a different prize tier. Not fair to those who spent gold on this event. I've sent a ticket and I'm sure I will get the same response I always get when Gree messes up and doesn't care. Not fair Gree!

Post Count
    LOL huff-n-puff I have a shiney nickel that says your ticket response (if you get one) will go something like this:
    "Hi, I understand how upset you must be. I would be too given your situation. My goal here is to provide you the best playing experience possible. I cannot do anything to help you, but since I want you to have the best player experience possible, I am passing this ticket up to the developer team and am passing on your frustrations. I certainly understand, and again, my goal is to help you have the best playing experience possible. Signed, gree person"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    LOL huff-n-puff I have a shiney nickel that says your ticket response (if you get one) will go something like this:
    "Hi, I understand how upset you must be. I would be too given your situation. My goal here is to provide you the best playing experience possible. I cannot do anything to help you, but since I want you to have the best player experience possible, I am passing this ticket up to the developer team and am passing on your frustrations. I certainly understand, and again, my goal is to help you have the best playing experience possible. Signed, gree person"
    Epic response which Greedy is so well known for

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by huff-n-puff View Post
    I battled with a 2 different syndicates that both pressed the button at 31 minutes and both did not get a match although it said it was setting one up. Thanks a lot Gree. We were mid 120's and ended up mid 160's in a different prize tier. Not fair to those who spent gold on this event. I've sent a ticket and I'm sure I will get the same response I always get when Gree messes up and doesn't care. Not fair Gree!
    That doesn't sound like a Gree issue, that sounds like operator error. If you wait until there is one minute left to declare battle the only way you're going to get a match is if two other team were already waiting for a third, or if two other teams declared within the next minute.

Next time be more prepared and plan further ahead. Waiting until literally the last minute is rarely a good plan in any situation.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    That doesn't sound like a Gree issue, that sounds like operator error. If you wait until there is one minute left to declare battle the only way you're going to get a match is if two other team were already waiting for a third, or if two other teams declared within the next minute.

Next time be more prepared and plan further ahead. Waiting until literally the last minute is rarely a good plan in any situation.
    Perfect reply Weasel! No way in hell did they think with 31 minutes left that they'd get a match. F'n brilliant
    I AM BATMAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yep, plenty of times in regular battles we have declared at less than one hour or less than 30 minutes left to have some control of rank. And yes, I've gotten almost the exact response from Gree twice about separate tickets I sent in last weekend. Really, a very similar response every time I've sent in a ticket. I just figure if enough of us complain that they will choose to do something about it.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yep, plenty of times in regular battles we have declared at less than one hour or less than 30 minutes left
    While not exactly a glitch, this was a result of the game not functioning as intended. You were able to take advantage, so good for you, but it's been fixed.

to have some control of rank.
    Foolproof method to have some control of rank: buy and use gold.

And yes, I've gotten almost the exact response from Gree twice about separate tickets I sent in last weekend. Really, a very similar response every time I've sent in a ticket. I just figure if enough of us complain that they will choose to do something about it.
    Haha! Good one!

Post Count
    And yes, I've gotten almost the exact response from Gree twice about separate tickets I sent in last weekend. Really, a very similar response every time I've sent in a ticket. I just figure if enough of us complain that they will choose to do something about it.
    Unfortunately I am more pessimistic. I get the feeling there is a team of funny guys that sit around and chuckle at the responses they craft like that. Those responses just seem too over the top for me to take them completely serious.

If I'm lucky enough to get correspondence at all now, I'm nice to them and try to help as much as I can getting the problem solved. If the problem involved money at all (like for purchased gold) I give Gree one chance to make it right, and then take it to the iTunes store. Apple values my business. I don't get the feeling that Gree does (at least not always).

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    Unfortunately I am more pessimistic. I get the feeling there is a team of funny guys that sit around and chuckle at the responses they craft like that. Those responses just seem too over the top for me to take them completely serious.

If I'm lucky enough to get correspondence at all now, I'm nice to them and try to help as much as I can getting the problem solved. If the problem involved money at all (like for purchased gold) I give Gree one chance to make it right, and then take it to the iTunes store. Apple values my business. I don't get the feeling that Gree does (at least not always).
    Gree doesn't value anyone's business until they sign up for the gold bonus program. Even then they will try as hard as they can to jerk you around and not give you the bonus you deserve, or any bonus at all. In Gree's eyes anyone spending that much on a game has a problem where they have an addiction and too much money, and they try to take full advantage at every opportunity. Other mobile game companies do that too, so unfortunately it's not just Gree. It's a culture shared by 90% of the mobile game industry.