Point contribution tracking during Global

Gree,

Would like to see about adding a piece of information to the Global event--being able to track individual member's individual point contributions to their team totals.

I know you can do this--Modern War has this feature.

Maybe you could add individual rewards too? Tier them by level as well maybe? Again--you have this feature in other Gree games and it would add some additional competitiveness to the game.

By the way...still running into the same old glitch of showing a win--clearly I have troops left and the other side doesn't--but I get credited with a loss. Not only do I get zero points, but its a double loss as the other team gains points. Please fix this!!

HC

A no brainer.
    Make it so.
    Any numerical data to help monitor player activity is needed.
    Especially with major prizes involved
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

I doubt Gree will do updates like this and much other major updates for that matter. I say that because GREE won't ever give WoN the attention MW gets and I also noticed Gree is pushing WoN down on the forum list of games, which suggests a limited shelf life

Quote Originally Posted by JUU View Post
    I doubt Gree will do updates like this and much other major updates for that matter. I say that because GREE won't ever give WoN the attention MW gets and I also noticed Gree is pushing WoN down on the forum list of games, which suggests a limited shelf life
    I've noticed that too. Other games have been getting more attention than us, but that's because mabye the moderators know more about those games than War of Nations (this is a game that no moderator has played yet.)

But I think that we as a community can encourage change to happen. For example, Drifting death posted an idea about using salvaged batteries, scrap metal, and other comm-levelling items to help create more boosts. Jerle took it to a design meeting...and look! There it is, in the game.

So even though we do not get much attention, when attention does come to us, however brief, our suggestions may give the developers and moderators ideas to suggest to GREE and become a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    I've noticed that too. Other games have been getting more attention than us, but that's because mabye the moderators know more about those games than War of Nations (this is a game that no moderator has played yet.)

But I think that we as a community can encourage change to happen. For example, Drifting death posted an idea about using salvaged batteries, scrap metal, and other comm-levelling items to help create more boosts. Jerle took it to a design meeting...and look! There it is, in the game.

So even though we do not get much attention, when attention does come to us, however brief, our suggestions may give the developers and moderators ideas to suggest to GREE and become a reality.
    Completely agree Lolsies. We don't get a ton of attention here on the forum because look at how many players actually post here? Modern War has a very active forum with hundred contributing. Here we have a couple dozen who post, and then only infrequently. I've tried to get other players from W15 to post, but no one does except honduh_head.

But, like you said, we have seen suggestions made here turned into actual game changes so we do have an impact here. The Global events were at least partly due to suggestions made here and via PMs from myself and others to the moderators. Tiered events, little to zero BP for attacking lower level players, and other modifications to the game were also from suggestions and comments made here.

I think we, as a player community in WoN, need to get more active here and try to involve other players in our discussions. This will attract more of the moderators time and attention.

But the main issue is the general lack of responsiveness to the Gree staff and moderators. They just don't want to talk back often or have actual back and forth dialogue. I think they read posts here, but only rarely do they respond. Which is a shame, because more interaction with them could only help the game out in the long term.

HC

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps_DP View Post
    I think they read posts here, but only rarely do they respond. Which is a shame, because more interaction with them could only help the game out in the long term.
    totally agree with this! i for one, read all the threads but refrain from posting at times. i can only imagine how the developers are, if I do this and i'm nobody. look how we all respond when we do actually get a response though! its usually jubilation haha