WHY?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: WHY?

Banned
    Post Count

WHY?

Trying desperatly to get my head around why people are still spending so much real money on this broken game.

Today i saw several level 260, 275 and 300 players with insane amounts of hacked gold. One player had 999,999,999 gold many more had 250,000,000 +

Players locked out, players waiting 6 hrs to get in, Factions not scoring etc etc etc.

So with all this going on and more... Why are people still spending and then complaining ? Bizzare.

Post Count
    If you want sad look at the lockbox leader board I hope it's hacked gold otherwise very sad
    Have you loved your llama today?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Addiction.

Gree's entire strategy revolves around getting people with addictive personalities to play their games and than milk them dry.
    I remember reading an article a while back about the company getting in trouble in Japan and paying large fines because of their game pushing tactics.

So there you go. Just be glad you have restraint and common sense to not spend a single $ on a Gree game. That way you can sit back and casually enjoy an app game with no regret if they game is gone forever the next day

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Funny about those with addictive personalities, who play MW...

...they think the rewards they receive are 'real'. Yes, they are convinced that the insane-stat rewards they receive are 'real'.

I have been told by a 'leader' of a top 25 faction that the rewards they achieve are 'real', and the rewards we receive in lower tier Factions are 'loser' rewards.

Never in a million years would I make this up....I've got screenshots for days proving this insanity I speak of... PM me if you'd like a laugh.

Thanks for the humor James.....paddle on

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Will Merc You View Post
    Funny about those with addictive personalities, who play MW...

...they think the rewards they receive are 'real'. Yes, they are convinced that the insane-stat rewards they receive are 'real'.

I have been told by a 'leader' of a top 25 faction that the rewards they achieve are 'real', and the rewards we receive in lower tier Factions are 'loser' rewards.

Never in a million years would I make this up....I've got screenshots for days proving this insanity I speak of... PM me if you'd like a laugh.

Thanks for the humor James.....paddle on
    I used to buy a reasonable sum of gold every month but with all the issues and the game constantly throwing me out, this could be my last cycle. Supposed to be battling other factions, not against the game itself and so I no longer buy ANY gold and will never do so again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Huj View Post
    Addiction.

Gree's entire strategy revolves around getting people with addictive personalities to play their games and than milk them dry.
    I remember reading an article a while back about the company getting in trouble in Japan and paying large fines because of their game pushing tactics.
    This doesn't suprise me at all since they delete threads that comes up about their deceptive purchase button placement. They alway place the purchase button right where you're tapping from previous page. In some cases they'll add a confirmation step to the purchase which does nothing since there's game lag.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1brent1 View Post
    This doesn't suprise me at all since they delete threads that comes up about their deceptive purchase button placement. They alway place the purchase button right where you're tapping from previous page. In some cases they'll add a confirmation step to the purchase which does nothing since there's game lag.

Pretty sure the gold purchase confirm button is on the bottom of the list when it comes to "unfair and deceptive practices" lol

Consistent Contributor Domino_brown's Avatar
    Post Count
    There is a lot that I don't understand . Some people seem to hate this game yet still play and complain on the forums daily . Yeah you don't spend any more, or you only stay for the friends you have made or whatever you tell yourself.

If your one of those people who thinks the game has been ruined a hundered times over , then do the rest of us a favor, and just walk away all ready

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey Domino. Nice to hear from you again. With you on that point. How many times do folks question others views and decisions from a "morale" high ground. Frankly it's down to the individual to choose what they do. This is coffee cup money from my perspective and a bit of fun. The game quality has been at its worst for around 5 weeks now. It's simple if it's that bad quit, write a complaint to Gree and refund from Apple or whoever...