So how many factions have been screwed by Gree this FL

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: So how many factions have been screwed by Gree this FL

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

So how many factions have been screwed by Gree this FL

In our faction war has been "declared" for 10 hours with no change, we sent in a bunch of tickets nut obviously customer support doesn't work weekends, we also noticed the same thing may have happened to SUP as their points have remained the same for hours. I'm just curious how many factions are having this problem.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Very sorry to hear about the issue. Although this particular issue has not popped up for me there are a myriad of outstanding tickets I have submitted over the past weeks and months.

Please understand nobody works at Gree over the weekend. They will see the tickets on Monday, respond on Thursday, telling you to go pound sand or if you are REALLY LUCKY, that the issue has been escalated and then pretend that everything has been made right and send you a survey asking you to rate the customer service.

This is not just the past two weeks, this has been the Gree way since taking over the game from Funzio.

Best of luck.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree, thanks for the recently added FL units. Maybe you get us a match up and we'll put those to use. Unless they have a different purpose. Maybe we can't get a match up because we've won and you have no opponent for us. Battle trophies is what those were, me thinks!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    not many considering the scoreboards and whining about there being no gold sale.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    not matched 14hrs now.. wwwwwwwwwwwwe gave up for a while.. tried again last 3hrs still not getting matched

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Match took a while but we did get matched. Only problem is, wish we weren't.

The small team I am playing with this time has been declaring every few hours since the start. Oping for a change. But, no matter what, here's what happens:

We send everyone in to deploy. But no points register. We show no points on the upper left corner. No points for faction. No points for opposing teams. We do get the points for individual players. Most of them anyway. We do NOT get a popup after the matchup. So we are a completely unranked team, and I expect we will not get any rank units. But we have spent billions in gunners... for nothing it seems. We only continue because we hope that by sending in tickets with the individual points we can get Gree to honor those and give us the faction rank units.