Durtucken and Giblets Event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Durtucken and Giblets Event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    To complete Thanksgiving: The Reckoning, you have to collect all of the items. There are 3 in each animal -
    Durtucken contains the Auto Baster, Military Chef, and Elemental Cook
    Chicken Core contains the Magical Carver, Turkey Tenderizer, and Pudding Golem
    Inner Duck contains the Demon Prep Cook, Auto Roaster, and Cranberry Ooze, you receive the Turskeleton.
    So, chances of finishing "Thanksgiving: The Reckoning" are, in reality, 0.0001%. Even with gem resetting and gem openings. And this after NO gem sale during war.
    Do you really think that this moron (who has already wasted a lot of money on box events) will continue wasting gems and filling gree's pockets for getting nothing in return?
    Who came up with this idea? The gardener, cook, the thief, his wife or her lover?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Although I find the idea very well thought out and I really appreciate the fact you give information beforehand. I do think you overcomplicated the box event a little, well maybe not a little.

To much options and clicking, already tired of boxes and crates i need to open every single time.
    I'm quite a fan of minimal clicking required, makes for smoother gameplay and less hassle when you want a quick log in during a small break.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    So now we have to get lucky twice. First you need an opening, then if you get a duck or chicken, you need to get lucky again.

I'll use gold to try to get Giblets, but the rest of this new box event and the collect 21 items quest are too complicated, and I have no idea where to even get some of this stuff. No last minute gems to win something on this one. Especially since it's possible to win another worthless Turkey by wasting 20 gems. "Winning" another Turkey to try to open is an insult. Better to have anything else, even a worthless unit.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    That turkey hand? It's there to represent the slap in the face of the player that this represents when you spend gems to open a Durtucken only to receive back the Durtucken in the end with nothing to show for it.

Post Count
    Well this sucks been playing this for days and not got one energy refill.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    Well this sucks been playing this for days and not got one energy refill.
    Gotten an energy refill and several health refills. Not nearly as many as I'd like (I think there's some bias in the reward payout against those two).

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A&F

Please have the developers TAKE OFF from the random prizes the Durtuckens
    with all due respect that is very stupid

1- you get a durtucken while playing the game (kill EB or mobs)
    2- you wait 1 hours to "open" it (less if you have cooldown bonuses)
    3- you get an inner duck or chicken core as prize (if you are actually lucky to open the box
    4- you now have to go to menu, inventory - special and look for the duck or chicken to open them (only good thing is 100% sure it will open)

5 - with Gree "math" and "randomness"........90% of the time you get a DURTUCKEN............which almost everyone being active probably has over 100 of them

I honestly rather have the "sorry" from the start than having to do all this other stupid extra steps to once again end up with the same "sorry" in the form of getting another durtucken.................so please if we successfully open a box to get a second box with ramdom prizes inside........MAKE SURE we actually get a prize and not another useless box, so PLEASE remove the durtucken from those prizes and add a different item

Cheers

Post Count
    It's the great gree lockbox swindle

Post Count
    At last got a energy refill. I didnt do this box event was getting boring and stopped playing this box event.now started again thanks Gree for revamp.