Frontline Full of Glitches - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Frontline Full of Glitches

Post Count
    A general statement of deep desire, but not of reality. Band of the Red Hand rides well outside the top 2009 as well. Even the fact that only 2009 are getting to play for actual points shows things are not yet as they should be. Glad to know we are in good company out here on the outskirts...

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    frontline is working as planned

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ipad is ok, but android can't start frontline or fltq feast of ruin

Lurker
    Post Count
    TBH feel bad for factions were facing due to this!!!! They don't stand a chance!!!! We're still at 0 points

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey Folks! I have passed this issue onto the Developers and they are looking into this. In the meantime if you or your guild is experiencing this issue, can you please contact Support? Doing so well help us to better determine and isolate the cause and resolve the issue. Thank you!

Post Count
    I also cant believe that the number one indi prize only comes with 10% air def. That must be an error.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Please note that there were two separate threads about various Frontline issues. I have merged them into this single one so that we may better track them and communicate with you guys.

Lurker
    Post Count
    TY Clementine sT-6 still at 0 points!!! Can not be fair to factions were matched up with and definitely not fun for us. One question , How was Sup n Pepa taking care of do quickly and no one else was that we're experiencing same Probs???

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Still a problem, they updated scores once, but they have not updated since that time. We don't get an ending screen, yet we do in sup.

Lurker
    Post Count
    That's what I thought!!!! That's why I don't post here to much and just watch

Lurker
    Post Count
    It's bad enough my personal game crashes every 5-20 min and know after 2-3 hit in Fl much less the peeps that haven't been able yo play do 3 plus weeks!!!!!ur support tells me to update game!!!! Which I know will shut me out of game period!!!! I know I'm ranting but as a leader of a Top Ten Faction I'm beyond pissed for my faction mates and anyone from any other faction in the same situation!!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Our faction has zero points also and we went all out on the first war.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Speed , we get ending screen just no faction points and what's worse is the factions were facing are plus 2000!!!! Still have 2.480 Mil to get to Top 2009!!!! :-))))

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I NEED A ANSWER,

Should my faction keep doing war? Will points get added once bug fixes, or are we just wasting deploys and fl units for nothing until bug gets fixed?

Lurker
    Post Count
    We're moving up!!! The gree way!!!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark031963 View Post
    TY Clementine sT-6 still at 0 points!!! Can not be fair to factions were matched up with and definitely not fun for us. One question , How was Sup n Pepa taking care of do quickly and no one else was that we're experiencing same Probs???
    Ours still isn't fixed either. It hiccuped. Our points updated once, and that was it. They haven't updated since then and all the problems are still there. Only difference between our factions atm is that some of our points made it to the leaderboard.

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info