GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Frontline Full of Glitches

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Yes gree has done their usual thing. Major problems, yet push forward anyways. I think I'm hearing the final dinner bell ringing for this thing. At this point, despite all their words to the opposite, it's quite apparent they don't care, and are trying to milk it for the last few drops. They've done everything in their power to prove their complete inability to run the game in any sort of reasonable fashion. The problems get worse, they are not working as hard as they claim to resolve the problems. And when they do respond, it's as if the problem is just the one player, restart your game and all will be solved. Or you don't have the latest update( sure download that update if you dare) etc etc. mr dew nuttin forecast the game would not last more than a few months years ago. Given enough time all things must end, and I'm seeing the end directly in front of us. It will be a slow withering, and painful process for the ones left, fewer and fewer as time goes by, a few glingingto the last threads of hope from gree.
    I take no glee in what I see happening to some decent people.
    I won't taunt, dance on the grave, or spit in the face of the bereaved.
    It is always tough to face the loss of things we like or love.

But as Little Orphan Annie once sung,
    "When I'm stuck in the day that's grey and lonely
    I just stick up my chin and grin and say, oh

The sun'll come out tomorrow
    So you gotta hang on
    'til tomorrow, come what may!
    Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow
    You're only a day away!"

None the less, I wish everyone (including Gree) the very best, especially at this very special time of year!

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Last frontline gave your tier and everything below for faction and your tier only for individual.
    I'd be pretty surprised it that's the case this time judging by how narrow the tiers are and how similar the prizes are

Post Count
    Tomorrow indeed old friend.

Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Tomorrow indeed old friend.

Yes sir, yes indeedy. LOL
    I have times in my life when I regretted not listening to that little voice in my head, or the advice of some very good people that loved me.
    I'm sure there were (are) those at Gree that counseled caution and restraint, but got ignored or shouted down.
    We've witnessed, lived through, and played among a great "B" School Case Study in the making.
    I also spent some of my early youth in that very conflict.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Clementine !! You have told to send ticket about the FL screw up and ??? Here #2063759 ticketnumber NO RESPONSE AFTER 20H !!! Why you told to send ticket ??? I guess you know we will get no answer ! Take the hole stuff now to apple Again ... Thanks for nothing ! All mods here should be fired because they absolute useless !!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TCW Faction View Post
    Clementine !! You have told to send ticket about the FL screw up and ??? Here #2063759 ticketnumber NO RESPONSE AFTER 20H !!! Why you told to send ticket ??? I guess you know we will get no answer ! Take the hole stuff now to apple Again ... Thanks for nothing ! All mods here should be fired because they absolute useless !!!!
    Nobody at Gree cares. They shot us in the head, dumped the bodies in a ditch, dropped in a little lye and Covered us up two weeks ago. Those that are gone, are gone, the object now for Gree is to squeeze as much money as is possible from the dwindling numbers remaining. If we could just get into the game at some point in the future It would be interesting to see how many people are left to "qualify" for the lowest level prizes. It would be very telling to see the relative scores and number of participants at the lowest level. The game is dying. Provision your lifeboat and get off while you can.

Post Count
    Yes gree has done their usual thing. Major problems, yet push forward anyways. I think I'm hearing the final dinner bell ringing for this thing. At this point, despite all their words to the opposite, it's quite apparent they don't care, and are trying to milk it for the last few drops. They've done everything in their power to prove their complete inability to run the game in any sort of reasonable fashion. The problems get worse, they are not working as hard as they claim to resolve the problems. And when they do respond, it's as if the problem is just the one player, restart your game and all will be solved. Or you don't have the latest update( sure download that update if you dare) etc etc. mr dew nuttin forecast the game would not last more than a few months years ago. Given enough time all things must end, and I'm seeing the end directly in front of us. It will be a slow withering, and painful process for the ones left, fewer and fewer as time goes by, a few glingingto the last threads of hope from gree.
    Wow.

I wonder if they even realize the final nail in the coffin has just been struck. I would say I hope someone is paying enough attention to take appropriate action to stop it, but had the ones who matter been paying attention at all along the way, it would never have come to this point in the first place.

Thank you for everything, Speed. There isn't a single person in Modern War whose game play hasn't been improved by you, whether they each realize it or not.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The fat lady is surely clearing her throat before bursting into her song.

Been a fun couple of years. I'll hang on till the bitter end as I'm an eternal optimist.

Post Count
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to play a GREE Game 😳🔫

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    second time this happend;

declare.. wait 55minutes.. dont get matched..declare button pops back

tyvm gree.. SBLNT

30 minutes into next declare still no match..
    Last edited by Modern War Forum GF; 11-22-2014 at 01:25 PM. Reason: more info

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So many of my long time players have become so utterly disgusted and have quit the game in the last month, that I could no longer see any possible way to run my faction, and so I have now quit as the Leader. All are DISGUSTED by the sheer stupidity of every last Gree employee. These are incredibly STUPID people, who have not one clue how to run a business. Applicants have dried up to nothing. Every single event has new F'ups. The only hope is if Gree fires every last employee and hires people randomly off the street. Can't possibly go worse! Cannot possibly go worse!

Apple is giving me my money back. Took one email to Apple Support. Easy Peasy. Try it!

Post Count
    I see many comments from prominent members of top-10 factions in this thread bitterly complaining. From where I'm sitting it's quite simple, speak with your wallet. If you all encourage your faction friends to stop spending until these problems are finally fixed, then I'm pretty sure something will get done. You guys account for the majority of their income from this game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post
    second time this happend;

declare.. wait 55minutes.. dont get matched..declare button pops back

tyvm gree.. SBLNT

30 minutes into next declare still no match..
    16hrs later still not matched..

last match was 4hrs into fronline, .. at least we are on the board, just wish like we could place deducting a 0 from current rank.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Seeing teams not scoring in FL. So maybe you are getting matched and it's not registering... Can't believe that teams are declaring to get third place and add zero points for a few Aurora's...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think they are being matched and don't know it. I've seen several 0 scores from opposing teams. Easy way to finish frontline ltq goals I guess.