Frontline Full of Glitches

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frontline Full of Glitches

Post Count

Frontline Full of Glitches

I know there is already a thread about the wrong units being delivered, but there are other major and minor issues with this event that warrant a look.

-In-game Frontline War chat still doesn't work right. Sometimes when going back into the game, chat posts from others are never show up, and chat posts from earlier are no longer there.

-Rewards Tab: On the Faction Rewards tab, the text STILL appears, "You will only receive rewards for your tier". For the last several events, the faction rewards have included everything from the final finish tier down, so please fix this in game to reflect reality and confirm on here which is correct for this iteration of the event.

-Purchased Deploy Refills, auto deployed?: When I purchased 200 deploy refills from the war screen, they did not accumulate in my available deploys. However, 200 units were removed, and apparently the game automatically used the deploys immediately as they were purchased, presumably on the last node I had deployed on? No idea where for sure, but purchased deploys never appeared in "available deploys", gold is gone, units are gone, and points are up.

Additional Reported Issues:

-Team points not being credited to leaderboard

-Timer malfunction, battles ending before the 60min timer has run fully out

-Stuck waiting for matchup - teams have declared war and are stuck with no matchup for as long as 7 hours (and counting?)

-Frontline units disappear from inventory

-Frontline units not appearing in inventory after purchase from the store (widespread). Requires reboot of game, which often removes the ability to deploy in time before a battle's end and takes some players 10 minutes or more to restart the app due to the faulty 4.5.x update issues.
    Last edited by Kefa; 11-22-2014 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Added issues reported by others in the thread
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    yep another event just as i exspected it to be..all the money they make u would think they would take a little time to invest back into the game but i guess they dont need to do that since ppl still throw wads of loot at them no matter what happens..i would be super PEE'd if i was spending money on this broken game for sure
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My game is kicking me out again since Frontline started.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Who saw this coming modern war is completely broken now

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    yep another event just as i exspected it to be..all the money they make u would think they would take a little time to invest back into the game but i guess they dont need to do that since ppl still throw wads of loot at them no matter what happens..i would be super PEE'd if i was spending money on this broken game for sure
    And some people post top-level asking for a gold sale to give them even more... pretty unreal.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Last frontline only gave 1 tier of prizes I thnk... Although im v happy to be proved wrong

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Last frontline only gave 1 tier of prizes I thnk... Although im v happy to be proved wrong
    Last frontline gave your tier and everything below for faction and your tier only for individual.

Master of Musings
    Post Count

Frontline has major issues

Sup n pepa fought first battle, and it ended with timer still counting down after about thirty minutes. No ending screen with scores, no scores showing for the faction on the leaderboard. Second battle did last one hour. Again, no ending screen, our scores there not showing on the leaderboard. We won't be playing this event any longer until you guys get our scores to post to the leaderboard and can assure that our points and scores will count going forward. They should be in second place based on current scoring

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    glitches are an integral part of the game, and its a waste of time writing tickets that result in standard cut and paste response, we just have to get used to it, till it irritates you enough to quit the game...

Lurker
    Post Count
    It's the same for ST-6!!! Scores are not counting. We're almost finished second battle and have 0 points. Yet wins are counting

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Tadaaah? Clementine?

Any word from the developers on a fix for this? Seems some of the top factions and biggest spenders are being affected by this

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Should it only start causing concern when it affects the top factions and biggest spenders?

I hate to say it, but scores not showing up in what is probably a graphical glitch should be the least of everyone's concerns when accounts can not log in because of the fubar current client version. The massive data and battery drains if you're not in wifi and plugged into a power outlet. And the multitude of other broken "features" in this game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sputnik, of course not. But we are experiencing an issue which also needs resolution. Ultimately the spend the big teams put in is for a purpose to achieve high placement and associated rewards. As Mark has said ST6 score is still zero and were on war 3. This is likely to be impacting more than just us and Sup n Pepa. It needs fixing for all teams...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My mini deployed 3.2M+ flags but is still stuck on 1/10 in the indy goal...
    I won't be able to deploy that much a second time.
    Please fix the game

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well Gree just pushed a data update supposedly fixing the frontline units.

While at the same time removing the FLTQ Prestige mission 2 targets if not all of them. That's the only one I've checked.

Congrats Gree. Fix one issue. And break or create three others.