Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Questions: What if some of the older units were rebalanced? Or instead of 'retiring' units, we did events were you, the players, vote for some of your favorite units and we up the drop rate for those?
    We don't need to vote. You already know what the best units are.

Do away with the lottery and let us buy exactly what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Igiveup View Post
    Useless bombard, Apollo nuke x2, might of worker and rest rare crp. And this was during the 25% boost in sr, ur drops. I give up...
    Wow, you got all variants of uselessness... Bummer.

I had similar (bad) luck yesterday on about 15 keys during the 'promo boost'

Chests

I just finished with the boss battles. I amasses all of the keys I won in the last 2 days. I had 8 gold keys, 46 silver keys, and 57 bronze keys. I opened the bronze first, only received 1 rare unit, next the silver, only received 2 rare units, lastly opened the 8 gold keys and received units that I already had all rare. Apparently gree doesn't want to give any units of value and wants you to spend $30 to get a semi useful item. The rares are phased out and soon super rare will be and you can't even get them. I will be deleting this game and will find one that is similar!
    Last edited by Cory Ball; 12-15-2014 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Misspell

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Ball View Post
    I just finished with the boss battles. I amasses all of the keys I won in the last 2 days. I had 8 gold keys, 46 silver keys, and 57 bronze keys. I opened the bronze first, only received 1 rare unit, next the silver, only received 2 rare units, lastly opened the 8 gold keys and received units that I already had all rare. Apparently gree doesn't want to give any units of value and wants you to spend $30 to get a semi useful item. The rares are phased out and soon super rare will be and you can't even get them. I will be deleting this game and will find one that is similar!
    Keep us posted when you found one similar and cost less or nothing at all. We'll all go with you. I'm serious.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    Keep us posted when you found one similar and cost less or nothing at all. We'll all go with you. I'm serious.
    Agreed, GREE needs to cut the BS and stop playing games. I've had this game since it game out (almost) and have deleted it multiple times due to the BS they throw us. And regarding to the market, I think instead of changing chests, make it possible to buy units, even if its ridiculous prices. Ex. Rare: 750,000,000, SR: 1.5 billion, UR 3 billion. I have 750K and still hundreds of units to sell. Gold chests have become useless and obviously thats not going to change, so fine, dont change it, add something NEW!

Can anybody recommend other games?

I am just piling up cash on this one with nothing to spend it on.

Slow start for sure but then again every opponent is different (real people) and you have to strategize your defensive layout from invasions too.
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 12-17-2014 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Removed promotion of other games.