Gree, Why are you trying to start a war? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree, Why are you trying to start a war?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Since we are trying to start a race war here...
    Ever notice on the MW start up splash screen that the white men are wearing helmets and the women and black men are not?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why is this thread not locked?

.....oh......because there are no moderators on this forum.

Sad and ridiculous. I apologize for updating this thread....but this thread is disgusting.

Imagine a world where people are not described using color...truth of the matter.....I've never met or seen one person whose skin color is the same color as the text I am typing in....... black/white.....people are so stupid.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So some of you are ok with unequal treatment? Yes it may be trivial but it still creates unfairness. Hate is derived from similar scenarios in real life.
    Time or no time, headfaction, this is the root of beginnings of hatred and race division. All i want is a fair equal world (which i wont get) but atleast we can get it right in this game cant we?

Now kcjamss, mate i didnt not bring up the cost of clown hair because their is no defined opposite of clown hair. Therefore their is no way a particular party can be advantaged or disadvantaged.

Candyflosser, this topic has never been mentioned before in the forums, Please dont jump to conclusions about me trolling. If i were trolling that would be up to Gree to decide.

Captnbuckslayer, If this thread violates Grees TOS, Then our freedom of speech is declined. Do you enjoy living in a society where you have no say. Maybe Chinas for you. It frustrates me how people wont cherish a democratic environment. Or their to apathetic to give a damn. Were the people, were supposed to stand together and have the power to fight afflictions but we cant even organize intercourse in a brothel with a fistful of 100 dollar bills.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ok I guess this won't die so I will post here.

I assume I am younger than you so my view of the world may be quite different. You may have had good intentions when you posted it but to me and a whole bunch of others, skin color costing different amounts didn't register as a race thing. When I saw it my thought was cool an albino skin but not spending gold on it.

And for the clown hair I would say the opposite of huge colorful and bright hair is the bald head you can get without gold.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Not going to comment on anything other than this. This forum is NOT a democracy. While most of us may live in one, and value them deeply, in most of them the freedom to speak freely without fear of persecution only applies between the government and it's citizens. As this is "private property", no one here is free to speak anything they feel.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Locking this thread. My apologies for the delay in doing so, it should have been locked more quickly.

A note from the Developer, this is/was supposed to be a zombie.