Really? What are these stats doing for us? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Really? What are these stats doing for us?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    If you sell your LTB after the event, do you still keep the stacked mod? (A bit off topic, I know)
    Yes you do, just checked sold my haunted Churches after the event and still have the items.
    I be sell these off to with a 6hr collection

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Better goals for LTBs? They're pretty much limited to build and upgrade within a time limit.

If you meant better prizes, I will take anything Gree gives us. There's no reason to inflate the stats just because a handful of people do not receive any raw stats gain from the current items. Do you see anyone from TAW complaining about the LTB items? No. That's because they aren't so ignorant they can't realize they long ago reached the point where any stats increase costs gold. Spending enough gold or mooching from others enough will put anyone into a situation where continued growth requires gold.
    Weasel, you're taking this thread in another direction. You have no real good input, why don't you go flame someone else's thread?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore Bully View Post

What are these crappy stats items doing for anybody?^^^
    Then you look at games like modern war and kingdom age... Giving you a better item every time you upgrade the building to a new level. For example:

See what I mean? You get a beast item at level 10 and beast items in between levels to. Also not those boring attack and defense mods every cycle. What are you all's thoughts on this matter?
    You have a great point here. I'm in a top 10, these stats aren't doing much for benefiting my growth as a player. like I would like. I agree as you upgrade your building you should be able to get a more superior item each time the level of the building is raised.

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count
    I bet the 'commercial' viewpoint here is that it takes time to design a separate weapon for each upgrade which is what is needed if we want a more powerful one per upgrade. This is what used to happen. I dont know if this will work but perhaps 6 x this unique weapon is on average more powerful than 2 x weapon e.g. average for 6 x weapon is 50k att while while 2 x weapon is 24k att.

The other consideration is we have to ensure the right stats are being applied so it could get messy from Gree's pov. Alternatively why cant they use existing weapons handed out in previous events.

Post Count
    I propose first 5 upgrades to come without any reward (or with the current almost useless 20k items, without mod), while the latter 5 upgrades come with a better reward (40k items+mod for example).
    We also need to go back to getting the prize upon pressing the upgrade and not upon finishing it (something they've changed mid event [Christmas LTB, no less]).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    In the developers AMA, they said we were gonna get some better mods... So just be patient!
    They said they are going to give an IP mod at the NEXT BATTLE, which was a week ago. So that was a blatant lie, nothing more.

Post Count
    Didn't the ltb's start out like that, a better reward each time then the biggest item at ten with a mod. Pretty sure it did and it was a lot better that way

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    Didn't the ltb's start out like that, a better reward each time then the biggest item at ten with a mod. Pretty sure it did and it was a lot better that way
    First LTBs had an increasing reward system, but i'm 99% sure there were never any mods for the last item. Just nice raw.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyMeMoon View Post
    I bet the 'commercial' viewpoint here is that it takes time to design a separate weapon for each upgrade which is what is needed if we want a more powerful one per upgrade. This is what used to happen. I dont know if this will work but perhaps 6 x this unique weapon is on average more powerful than 2 x weapon e.g. average for 6 x weapon is 50k att while while 2 x weapon is 24k att.

The other consideration is we have to ensure the right stats are being applied so it could get messy from Gree's pov. Alternatively why cant they use existing weapons handed out in previous events.
    I agree there are options to making it work.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    First LTBs had an increasing reward system, but i'm 99% sure there were never any mods for the last item. Just nice raw.
    The level 10 prize for the No Interest Savings was an 8k explosive with no mod. Just am example of the way things used to be.

This thread is full of begging for accelerated stat inflation. This coming at a time when Gree is clearly trying to take control of the stat inflation situation.

Take what Gree gives you and zip it. Anyone in a top 20-30 syndicate has no business complaining that LTB prizes don't affect their stats anymore. You put yourself in that situation with your gold. If you don't like the prizes, do what one of the dummies in this thread suggested and skip the event. Oh wait, you still get to build your income and you still get a modifier at each level upgraded during the event. Can't have cake and eat it too.

Lurker
    Post Count
    First let me start by saying I offer no value to this or any thead and I'm an idiot. the level 10 prize for the No Interest Savings was an 8k explosive with no mod. Just am example of the way things used to be.

This thread is full of begging for accelerated stat inflation. This coming at a time when Gree is clearly trying to take control of the stat inflation situation.

Take what Gree gives you and zip it. Anyone in a top 20-30 syndicate has no business complaining that LTB prizes don't affect their stats anymore. You put yourself in that situation with your gold. If you don't like the prizes, do what one of the dummies in this thread suggested and skip the event. Oh wait, you still get to build your income and you still get a modifier at each level upgraded during the event. Can't have cake and eat it too.
    I thought I told you go sit down.

Post Count
    The level 10 prize for the No Interest Savings was an 8k explosive with no mod. Just am example of the way things used to be.

Wrong. This thread wants anything other than the usual atk/def mods, that won't affect stat inflation in any way. With a few examples from KA and MW.
    Last edited by Nighteg; 11-21-2014 at 07:40 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by headfaction View Post
    Weasel, you're taking this thread in another direction. You have no real good input, why don't you go flame someone else's thread?
    Don't feed the troll. But it doesn't matter anyway bc there is no input on this forum any longer that Gree cares about.

Consistent Contributor Baltimore Bully's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Wrong. This thread wants anything other than the usual atk/def mods, that won't affect stat inflation in any way. With a few examples from KA and MW.
    ^^^ That's exactly right man.

Consistent Contributor Baltimore Bully's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    Don't feed the troll. But it doesn't matter anyway bc there is no input on this forum any longer that Gree cares about.
    Well said!!