Really? What are these stats doing for us? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Really? What are these stats doing for us?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore Bully View Post
    I know a lot of free players that get no gain from a 24K item. It's not hard to achieve big stats without paying real money. Just by being active and playing smart.
    WHAT?! No way a free player won't get stats gain from a 24k item. I'm not sure if that's a typo, maybe you meant 2.4k item. That's more believable.

My lowest items are around 5k, and I'm a gold user. I suspect those "free" players are pulling your leg.

It's impossible for a free player not to get a stats gain from a 24k item. There, I said it.

Edit: Even with the crates, only the rares are above 24k. Uncommon and common are way under 24k items.
    Last edited by TMI; 11-20-2014 at 08:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I know a lot of free players that get no gain from a 24K item. It's not hard to achieve big stats without paying real money. Just by being active and playing smart.
    Your credibility just hit the basement.

There is only one way to reach stats such that 24k items have zero effect at this point in time, and that's to spend gold. If you had 500+ items in each category with 24k stats, your raw stats would be 60m. Gree simply has not yet made it possible to reach that strength without gold/for free in this game. They literally have not released 500+ items of each category, that could all be obtained for free, all with stats at or above 24k.

Are you finished exaggerating? Or are you filled with so much shame, guilt, and regret about your gold spending that you have to lie to everyone, yourself included, to feel better about it?

Consistent Contributor Baltimore Bully's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    WHAT?! No way a free player won't get stats gain from a 24k item. I'm not sure if that's a typo, maybe you meant 2.4k item. That's more believable.

My lowest items are around 5k, and I'm a gold user. I suspect those "free" players are pulling your leg.

It's impossible for a free player not to get a stats gain from a 24k item. There, I said it.

Edit: Even with the crates, only the rares are above 24k. Uncommon and common are way under 24k items.
    I'm in a top 20 syndicate and we finish everything. I get no gain from 24K item. I'm a free but a active as hell player. So how are you gonna tell me?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Your credibility just hit the basement.

There is only one way to reach stats such that 24k items have zero effect at this point in time, and that's to spend gold. If you had 500+ items in each category with 24k stats, your raw stats would be 60m. Gree simply has not yet made it possible to reach that strength without gold/for free in this game. They literally have not released 500+ items of each category, that could all be obtained for free, all with stats at or above 24k.

Are you finished exaggerating? Or are you filled with so much shame, guilt, and regret about your gold spending that you have to lie to everyone, yourself included, to feel better about it?
    You are trippin'! I don't have to lie about nothing. I know for a fact that a 24K item doesn't do anything for me. You stats must blow or something.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm just over 300m atattack a 24 k item doesn't do much, I barley notice. This thread is getting off track. I don't see why it wouldn't be good to reward people that get to high levels on ltbs or all the way to 10, what's bad about that. Having the same mod and prize for each level is redundant and boring. Give us a goal. I knew people would come to this thread to say let's not do that because xyz.. thinking it's great the way it is yeah yeah. It should change

Post Count
    I'm in a top 20 syndicate and we finish everything. I get no gain from 24K item. I'm a free but a active as hell player. So how are you gonna tell me?
    How am I going to tell you?? I'm not even sure what that means.

I'm in a top 2 syndicate and we also finish everything.

I get a gain from a 24k item. My lowest items are around 5k (maybe 6k now? idk, I checked about a month ago. And only my guns. I guess I'm assuming it's the same for my other types of weapons, so I guess I could be wrong by 1k max?)

As a free player, I will assume that when you say we finish everything, you meant the syndicate goals, and not LTQs.

My raw attack is around 68 millish, and that's with my lowest items being around 5k. Probably cuz I have lots of items that are in the 100s of k, idk.

I think you should ss your profile just before the LTB is up, then when you get that 24k item then exit the game then open it again, after getting that 24k item. Sometimes GREE lags in the stats bump if you're still in the game when you get that item.
    Try it, I'll bet you'll see a bump in stats.

Edit: I would agree that a 24k item doesn't do much when stats are in the millions and billions now. But I'm still ok with the prize I guess, considering it's free. At least it's something. And not a lot of work really, just upgrade, set timer, then upgrade again. Takes literally seconds of my time, so... meh.
    Last edited by TMI; 11-20-2014 at 08:47 PM.
    Buy more gold

Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Lurker
    Post Count
    So the bottom line is you can't finish up to level 10 in the amount of time given for the events, agreed? So gree should at least give a reason to pull gold out and finish during the event. Every other event has a reason to complete, if you start, so why not this one? A 24 k item and 1% mod isn't going to make me break out between 5 and 700 gold at the very end.

I'm glad they have ltbs going I like the even.. this is a way to improve it and this post has a valid point and solid request.

For the people that don't like the request I'll say the same thing you post in threads like this.. don't like it don't participate in the ltb. And if you think a 24 k item is great and thats all you want.. cool if gree listens to this legit request and changes the ltb then you can simply upgrade to level 1, get your 24k item, love your small Stat bump and stop leveling. Now we would all be happy

Post Count
    How am I going to tell you?? I'm not even sure what that means.

I'm in a top 2 syndicate and we also finish everything.

I get a gain from a 24k item. My lowest items are around 5k (maybe 6k now? idk, I checked about a month ago. And only my guns. I guess I'm assuming it's the same for my other types of weapons, so I guess I could be wrong by 1k max?)

As a free player, I will assume that when you say we finish everything, you meant the syndicate goals, and not LTQs.

My raw attack is around 68 millish, and that's with my lowest items being around 5k. Probably cuz I have lots of items that are in the 100s of k, idk.

I think you should ss your profile just before the LTB is up, then when you get that 24k item then exit the game then open it again, after getting that 24k item. Sometimes GREE lags in the stats bump if you're still in the game when you get that item.
    Try it, I'll bet you'll see a bump in stats.

Edit: I would agree that a 24k item doesn't do much when stats are in the millions and billions now. But I'm still ok with the prize I guess, considering it's free. At least it's something. And not a lot of work really, just upgrade, set timer, then upgrade again. Takes literally seconds of my time, so... meh.
    I'm just saying I want something better then the same item every time you upgrade the building. Make it worth something better to get your building to level 10. I just think it would be more fun that way. Yeah I've checked if it changes my stats only it's by a tiny tiny bit. Not nothing to be happy about or anything.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by umatic View Post
    So the bottom line is you can't finish up to level 10 in the amount of time given for the events, agreed? So gree should at least give a reason to pull gold out and finish during the event. Every other event has a reason to complete, if you start, so why not this one? A 24 k item and 1% mod isn't going to make me break out between 5 and 700 gold at the very end.

I'm glad they have ltbs going I like the even.. this is a way to improve it and this post has a valid point and solid request.

For the people that don't like the request I'll say the same thing you post in threads like this.. don't like it don't participate in the ltb. And if you think a 24 k item is great and thats all you want.. cool if gree listens to this legit request and changes the ltb then you can simply upgrade to level 1, get your 24k item, love your small Stat bump and stop leveling. Now we would all be happy
    See this guy gets the point!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If you are a free player and in a top 20 syndicate, that makes you a freeloader. It does not, however, magically create an alternate timeline in which 500+ of each item type, all with stats equal to or greater than 24k, have been obtainable solely through ”activity and smart play”/without gold use.

The only situation in which you could have obtained such an inventory is if you received literally hundreds of gifts from fellow syndicate members via the gold/item bundles. If this is the case, 1) this is entirely freeloading and has nothing at all to do with activity level or smart play, and 2), you are in a situation that affects so few people that it is of no concern to Gree. You've reached the point where you either spend gold to increase your stats, or spend nothing and cry about it.

See this guy gets the point!
    That guy is actually starting to sound almost as ridiculous as you.

Post Count
    If you sell your LTB after the event, do you still keep the stacked mod? (A bit off topic, I know)
    Buy more gold

Lurker
    Post Count
    Weasel? Yeah I agree you are. I put you on the list that you don't want better goals for the ltb, very good. Now go sit down

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Weasel? Yeah I agree you are. I put you on the list that you don't want better goals for the ltb, very good. Now go sit down
    Better goals for LTBs? They're pretty much limited to build and upgrade within a time limit.

If you meant better prizes, I will take anything Gree gives us. There's no reason to inflate the stats just because a handful of people do not receive any raw stats gain from the current items. Do you see anyone from TAW complaining about the LTB items? No. That's because they aren't so ignorant they can't realize they long ago reached the point where any stats increase costs gold. Spending enough gold or mooching from others enough will put anyone into a situation where continued growth requires gold.

Post Count
    If you sell your LTB after the event, do you still keep the stacked mod? (A bit off topic, I know)
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure you will.

Post Count
    Lmao! Weasel must get off by getting people sidetracked on the forums. Don't pay him anymore attention!