Really? What are these stats doing for us? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Really? What are these stats doing for us?

Consistent Contributor Baltimore Bully's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    The vast majority of free players can't take a LTB to level 10, so what's your point? Secondly, this is a CC forum and if you want to discuss causality rates go back to the MW forum. Lastly, you are implying that you are something in this game. So come on, what's your secret? What are you exactly?
    I can... So your statement is invalid. Once again this thread isn't about ME! Lol. Reading your message I can see you need to go back and read it again...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Doesn't make you a freeloader, just makes you work harder. Sure, I can agree when I was a wall hitter I wasn't contributing much and they were sacrificing a lot to let me do that.. so in a way I was sort of a freeloader.. Didn't make me any less grateful.. but otherwise never missed a min and once I had the stats to do so never just hit a war min but went above.

And yes, it's impossible to not use gold in a top syn without being a free loader but I used plenty of free gold through countless offers to make sure that I wasn't
    All true man. I'm no freeloader. I always hit the min and sometimes more. Just because they can't do it then they refuse to believe it can happen but I make it happen every event.

Post Count
    There is a selected group of people who were lucky enough to get the -30% upgrade time from the crate event 2 years ago. They are the only ones who can get the LTBs to 10 time-wise.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    If you sell your LTB after the event, do you still keep the stacked mod? (A bit off topic, I know)
    Yes you do. :-):-)

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore Bully View Post
    I know a lot of free players that get no gain from a 24K item. It's not hard to achieve big stats without paying real money. Just by being active and playing smart.
    I 100% agree with this. You can easily make your stats grow with spending 0 gold. Just be part of a decent syn and be active in all the events. You'd be surprised...

I have no first hand experience with this, but know people who have.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I 100% agree with this. You can easily make your stats grow with spending 0 gold. Just be part of a decent syn and be active in all the events. You'd be surprised...

I have no first hand experience with this, but know people who have.
    Yeah exactly man. I do it every event. I just don't know why it's so hard for some to believe that. Don't slack and make the minimum your syndicate requires. Then they have no choice but to keep you, Especially over a player that does nothing for them.

Banned
    "Sooner will a camel pass through a needle's eye than a great man be "discovered" by an election" Ad
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

how come my bank deposit is messed up

It says I have-19% bank reduce and my bank still says I have 10% deposit fee. What's up with that? Also how do I make a new thread?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jbplaya101 View Post
    It says I have-19% bank reduce and my bank still says I have 10% deposit fee. What's up with that? Also how do I make a new thread?
    idk about the bank thing. to make a new thread, i think you need at least 10 posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    You can easily make your stats grow with spending 0 gold.
    Exactly
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    Think of it like after each mod you get your bank fee becomes a whole new bank fee.. so with the first mod your original bank fee that was 10% now becomes 9%, so 10 was taken off of the 10% fee.. the second mod you get takes 10% off of the new bank fee, which is 9%.. so it now becomes 8.1%, and so on.

I have 8 of these and my bank deposit reduction is -52%, it's annoying lol but they do add up in the end in a way
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ask dikstik or whatever his name is I think he's the owner of this website.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    it will always say 10% cos thats how its coded, it would cost gree too much to have it different for every player now instead of losing $100 for every $1000 you should only loose $81 with rounding.

These will all add up in the end, but untill it hits like 90% i say scrap banking you loose lesss from a few fights than you deposit unless your a prime target in war, then bank it all!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    ask dikstik or whatever his name is I think he's the owner of this website.
    That you, angry Scotsman?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    That you, angry Scotsman?
    wot m8????

Post Count
    I never spent a dime on this game nor MW and I continue to grow in stats and IPH with my, also paid gold-less, Syn and Faction.

Someone also brought up a good point about the video offers. If you can save up enough gold over time from the video offers you'll have enough gold to give extra support to your group.
    This method can be juggled between members of the group, allowing most members to skip all gold use during an event cycle to save up the gold and having the rest use the gold they saved up from the previous event cycle while the others were using gold.
    I hope that last sentence wasn't too confusing.

Anyway, I should say(to stay at least somewhat on-topic), video offer gold can help you get your building to level 10 in time (IPH permitting).
    I can confirm this myself seeing as how I've gotten plenty of buildings to 10 on time and haven't actually paid for gold.

About the 1% modifier per upgrade, I personally find that's a better reward than getting 9 non-modifying items and then then 1 modifier. This format gives new or low IPH players a chance to at least get something decent, rather than giving them no chance to get it at all.

Not having stat inflation as severe as MW in CC is a good thing. I say keep the modifiers and item rewards relatively small. It will let the game keep going for a longer period of time without it creeping up on its inevitable endgame.
    Last edited by JaiZo; 11-23-2014 at 05:05 PM.