Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    While I can say I honestly do not know the exact percentage for this, if you were to open 11 at once, your chance for an SR should be pretty high.
    Welcome Back Tadaah ! so if i buy 11 Gold chests and dont get a SR unit will they give me 11 more free of charge..given my chances SHOULD be higher ?? and would you take back thr units back if all rares ?
    Just trying to establish a better drop system to influence my spenders, as you can see this is currently a sore point with most players.
    Thankyou for your time and effort in this matter

Thumbs down Why?

Under normal circumstances, I would spend some money under the current gold promo. Having only gotten rares in the last 20+ gold keys though (and lousy ones at that) I will not spend real money. And my days of playing the game are coming to an end.

You need to give people a little hope, and that's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Welcome Back Tadaah ! so if i buy 11 Gold chests and dont get a SR unit will they give me 11 more free of charge..given my chances SHOULD be higher ?? and would you take back thr units back if all rares ?
    Just trying to establish a better drop system to influence my spenders, as you can see this is currently a sore point with most players.
    Thankyou for your time and effort in this matter
    I cannot guarantee anything. It is still ultimately up to chance.

Define "pretty high", please. Is 7% pretty high? What about the chance for an UR unit if opening 11 chests at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    I cannot guarantee anything. It is still ultimately up to chance.
    This goes to the heart of the problem. Why should our reward be the subject of chance? If we achieve a particular objective then we should be properly rewarded for that. Just giving us a ticket in a rigged lottery is not good enough. Gree seem to think we should just shrug our shoulders and say "Ah well, better luck next time". But when you put in time and effort and repeatedly that is not properly rewarded then that just destroys incentive and motivation.

The whole Key system needs to be revamped. I have a solution that would make it very fair and truly random but Gree would not be interested because they think that the current system earns them more money. They are being shortsighted.