Hero individual attack boost

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hero individual attack boost

Post Count

Hero individual attack boost

Maybe I'm just overthinking and I bet it's staring me in the face, but I what is "hero individual attack boost"?

Code:
    (Skill points in Army Attack * level of player) / 10 + hero stats from items + hero individual attack boosts = Hero Stats

Post Count
    Possibly the bonus from the hero's equipped weapon and armor - but that's only a guess

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason SS View Post
    Possibly the bonus from the hero's equipped weapon and armor - but that's only a guess
    Doesn't add up for me like that.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Few post later he says he needs to check on this formula anyway cause level shouldn't be a factor.

It was only an estimation of the formula he has given from memory. Not necessarily the correct formula

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    Few post later he says he needs to check on this formula anyway cause level shouldn't be a factor.

It was only an estimation of the formula he has given from memory. Not necessarily the correct formula
    I read his post. He didn't say that level wasn't a factor. He said he'd check to see if level was a factor. I can tell you that it is a factor, I've done several of my own calculations on various leveled characters and between leveling up said characters. Level is definitely a factor right now. Maybe it shouldn't be, but it is.

Also, I know it isn't correct. The formula I've derived is more accurate, I simply want to know what "Hero individual attack boost" is.
    Last edited by the_bob; 11-20-2014 at 07:27 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My mistake indeed, sorry.
    Haven't tried to calculate myself yet so I have no idea.

Could be loads of things though.
    Percentage from weapons like mentioned earlier.
    Percentage from skill points
    Percentage from doing the hokey-pokey

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    My mistake indeed, sorry.
    Haven't tried to calculate myself yet so I have no idea.

Could be loads of things though.
    Percentage from weapons like mentioned earlier.
    Percentage from skill points
    Percentage from doing the hokey-pokey
    I've tried pretty much every displayed number on my profile and equipment tabs. Nothing comes close to what's is missing. I've tried taking various percentages of those numbers, too, and still nothing comes even close. He said it was within the ballpark of the correct formula, so I'm just looking for something that gets me within 10%-15% of my actual displayed number and I can't get there.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    I've tried pretty much every displayed number on my profile and equipment tabs. Nothing comes close to what's is missing. I've tried taking various percentages of those numbers, too, and still nothing comes even close. He said it was within the ballpark of the correct formula, so I'm just looking for something that gets me within 10%-15% of my actual displayed number and I can't get there.
    The sad thing is that we shouldn't have to do complex math ourselves to reverse engineer our stats...

Lurker
    Post Count
    I guess that "Hero individual attack boost" is Attack Skill points that you could get as boosts to units. I have 135 points; 100 from the Behemoth Wyvern that top 75 won in Storming Highland Pass and 35 from the Thorn Sword that you got for killing Igor, Grave Digger 100 times.
    But anyway; I can't figure out how my Hero stats are calculated.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Btw; if you are calculating your Unit stats the best units are now selected from unboosted stats. Before the upgrade it was from boosted stats. And now Unit Defense include the extra "Alliance increase when attacking". Before the upgrade Defense was calculated only on number of Alliance Members x 3.