Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Black Chromatic T10 - Anyone Really Going For This Armor?

From everyone I talk to this armor seems to be as unwanted as an STD. A few of us have looked at making a T10 run for it, but no one that we typically associate with is hosting. Is it this way across the different alliances?

Yeah I think so. I personally think it would hep with the heroic modes but the big downside is that it's limited to just the main knight

It's a pretty armor and the stats are a big jump over gold chromatic. Even over gold+ but it's still pretty useless. Arclite, the top 25 prize fighting 1-1 against black chromatic reg vers would take 23 points more damage from black chromatic than black chromatic would take from arclite....

Meaning 1-1 any of the new epics are better than black chromatic.

I would love to go T10 for this. It would be a great armor to have in my back pocket. Too bad i don't have a guild that can go T10 right now...

If you don't really want it then maybe it's time to give some other guilds a chance. Gets tiring seeing the same guilds/alliance win every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    It's a pretty armor and the stats are a big jump over gold chromatic. Even over gold+ but it's still pretty useless. Arclite, the top 25 prize fighting 1-1 against black chromatic reg vers would take 23 points more damage from black chromatic than black chromatic would take from arclite....

Meaning 1-1 any of the new epics are better than black chromatic.
    How do you calculate damage like that?
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Been a while but I remember reading on the wiki damage calculation is

Attack/defense *240 * elements advantage bonus(1,1.5,2)

Where total attack = (armor stats +knight stats) * (1 + guild element bonus 1 + guild element bonus 2) *(1+ officer bonus)

If we assume the following values armor attack is 600 Knight attack is 316. Guild elements are maxed but just regular commander

Total Attack = (600+326)*( 1+.10 +.10) *(1+0.00)
    Total attack = (926) * (1.20) = 1099.2 rounded to 1100. Earlier I had this at 1099 but I forgot it always rounds up.

Figure defense the same way.

Now I haven't done extensive verification myself but others had and what I have done seems to work out except on epic raid bosses and epic bosses.
    Last edited by Rhaegal; 11-20-2014 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Correct an inaccuracy

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Yep, wondering that too. Did someone generalize a boss damage calculator into a generic damage calculator with settings for guild element levels and guild rank bonusses?
    (can't find the boss damage calculators anymore, since the stickies got slashed and scattered. )
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

http://yafedimyaeatim.wix.com/yafedi...ddragons/c1x6o - That one is not bad, in progress tho.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

@Kakarot: looks great, thanks for sharing! This program lists Harlequin as fusable though?

@Rhaegal: very interesting. What is "knight stats"?
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Very carefully?... Lol. :-P

Knight stats... Your main knight has default 316/316 attack defense at level 100... Your support knights have 237/237 attack defense at level 100. That's why stats go up when equipping an armor on your main knight and stats drop when equipped on a supporter knight.

It shoudn't have Harlequin because it's unfusible... but I don't really know, I'm just trying to help out this kind guy
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

@Rhaegal thanks for the explanation, I didn't know that!

the Harlequin was made fusible for a very brief time by ERROR, a few people got lucky to fuse it. this last just 3 days I believe. That is why on certain sites you see it is fusible. However currently it is not Fusible. FYI
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688