Page 2 of 2 First 12

Nope we're in 7th on IOS and we know that The Black Chromatic Dragon is the most powerful dragon is d&d and look at the stats of this Black Chromatic Armor! It's buff!! Also beats ALL elements ����

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    the Harlequin was made fusible for a very brief time by ERROR, a few people got lucky to fuse it. this last just 3 days I believe. That is why on certain sites you see it is fusible. However currently it is not Fusible. FYI
    Harlequin too? Thought it was Guardians Wargear? Or both? LoL
    Underboss of Wraiths Disciples

Debt Collector 99/99, Mariachi$ 99/99, Triple Threat 99/99, Lethal Lover 99/99, Fatal Adventurer 99/99

Quote Originally Posted by Coreyboy View Post
    Nope we're in 7th on IOS and we know that The Black Chromatic Dragon is the most powerful dragon is d&d and look at the stats of this Black Chromatic Armor! It's buff!! Also beats ALL elements ����
    Yes moste powerfull, true. Wish I had gone for top 1.

In my opinion this armor isn't worth it because all chromatic armors are actually really not that decnt despite being strong against all elements
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Black Chromatic Armor is a safe bet for arena, and can get you further in the later stages of the heroic levels. and for someone who does not have a full set of epic armors, it will get you an automatic pairing during guild wars. Nice for sentinels.

Its not perfect, but it is much better than average.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    Black Chromatic Armor is a safe bet for arena, and can get you further in the later stages of the heroic levels. and for someone who does not have a full set of epic armors, it will get you an automatic pairing during guild wars. Nice for sentinels.

Its not perfect, but it is much better than average.
    I agree.
    Everybody was saying it is crap but now that they see it in the arena they do change their mind .

I'm glad I fought for it!

Not the best armor you can have but very effective in all occasions.

It's a strange armour. I have the plus version and people report it is tough to fight against. Yet sometimes I find it losing in arena against such lame armours as Centurions.

Saying that it was a super cheap plus and looks wonderful.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired