Individual Prizing..

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Individual Prizing..

Post Count

Individual Prizing..

With all of the complaint threads that run rampant across this forum lately I felt more than compelled to add another.. so seriously what is up with individual prizing? I mean seriously.. do I really have to try and avoid a higher ranked placement because the prize is actually worse than the tier below it? Especially for top players as their big mods make an even bigger difference even with a 1% difference. Take a look at these..

The Top 1 prize.. which should be the best prize for war as it's the hardest (and most expensive) to get.. is actually worse than the Top 6-10 prize! If I was Tam I wouldn't go for first this war..

Just a random, you know, 15% mod that's better than the prizes thousands of places above it.

Where'd all of these two digit mods come from? We don't see anymore two digit mods for another scroll through the tiers!

And the one that kills me the most..

Just a random 15% gun attack in one of the lowest rankings possible. That was better than my prize last war (which I'm more than annoyed you took out but left this mod in as I loved that prize and got in twice in a row) +13% melee attack for being in the tier Top 2001-2500! So seriously GREE.. fire whatever guy is coming up with these prizes and show some sign that your team of developers actually graduated high school.. in all fairness don't lock this thread just because I said that.

The idea I've been proposing for a while now is to let us choose our rankings! (The prize for our ranking or any prize before that tier). THAT way we don't have to worry about passing our tier.. or getting a worse prize for even more time/gold spent!

Thanks for reading any forum mods out there and please be sure to pass my common sense suggestion onto the developers for further discussion!
    Last edited by Evan1000; 11-19-2014 at 06:02 PM.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Or they can just do away with them and you can focus on syndicate like you should.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yep, my wall hitter was pretty easy to place in that 19,001-20,000 tier last battle. My main scored 3001-3500, much worse prize. I was trying for that 2001-2500 but couldn't afford it. My syndicate placed top 150 so we did good but individual prize should have been better for higher individual ranks.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    TL;DR but how about all that snowfall up north. Jeez, and it's only November lol

Post Count

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    Or they can just do away with them and you can focus on syndicate like you should.
    I always do.. scored a good amount above our minimum.. just annoying how the individual prizing works and even you have to admit that it sucks
    Last edited by Evan1000; 11-20-2014 at 06:13 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by huff-n-puff View Post
    Yep, my wall hitter was pretty easy to place in that 19,001-20,000 tier last battle. My main scored 3001-3500, much worse prize. I was trying for that 2001-2500 but couldn't afford it. My syndicate placed top 150 so we did good but individual prize should have been better for higher individual ranks.
    That tier cost me around 400 gold so yeah it was an expensive tier.. Don't ask me how many apps I downloaded to spend that much gold

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself

Post Count
    raw stats man.. it's not just about mods.. Look at the difference in raw stats on the prizes
    SAS 1

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    raw stats man.. it's not just about mods.. Look at the difference in raw stats on the prizes
    This.

Don't be surprised if one day Gree decides an item has to be equipped by your mafia for its modifier to be effective. If that happens, all those nice mods on weak items won't last too long.

Call it stat inflation control.

Post Count
    2k in stats vs a 1% modifier I'll take any day

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    This.

Don't be surprised if one day Gree decides an item has to be equipped by your mafia for its modifier to be effective. If that happens, all those nice mods on weak items won't last too long.

Call it stat inflation control.
    Don't give them any ideas!

Post Count
    I'd rather the raw stats
    SAS 1

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'd rather the raw stats
    In the long term the modifier will boost your stats a lot more than the actual item itself.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ant1greenyUK View Post
    In the long term the modifier will boost your stats a lot more than the actual item itself.
    yeah i have a lot of mods now. I want more mods but I want to also increase my raw stats now.
    SAS 1