DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks like Tadaah is hanging out in KA

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Looks like Tadaah is hanging out in KA

Little green light is on as well

Post Count
    Bigger headaches there than here. Entire WD battle mechanics changed overnight.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Bear View Post
    Little green light is on as well
    Yeah cleaning that mess up lol. That's what they get not listening to us customers and changing things without communication.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Oh just you wait!

Post Count
    Thank you for stopping by

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just wait til they implement those changes in MW. Then the will really hit the fan!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hades View Post
    Just wait til they implement those changes in MW. Then the will really hit the fan!
    The system is actually really cool. It is more of a simulated battle than the old system. Yes, it is likely to make an appearance, but with improvements and kinks worked out beforehand.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hades View Post
    Well, I can say it will be a good way to turnover most of the client base if they do. Personally, I won't keep playing if my character stats suddenly don't matter and it's all determined by some new, un-seeable elements.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The system is actually really cool. It is more of a simulated battle than the old system. Yes, it is likely to make an appearance, but with improvements and kinks worked out beforehand.
    Interesting, personally I just read all the ka new calculations. If it becomes the norm to lose to people with much lower stats then mine I'll quit by the way lmao...

Further more then has to be a way to tell if you will beat someone without a doubt. Otherwise the guessing game becomes annoying, money gets wasted on refills, people get frustrated, people quit.....
    Last edited by Jaded Fusion; 11-19-2014 at 06:27 PM.
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count
    It may be a cool system, but would be much cooler if released in a brand new title or at least a new, separate event. Taking a system that has been in place for almost two years in a game and changing it so drastically that it completely negates most everything the players have built toward thus far is only going to make the long term customers quit.

At least give your customers fair warning so they don't bother continuing to spend money toward building stats that secretly soon won't matter anymore.

In fact, describe the system in detail before it's released, and let your paying customers vote whether it's something they'd like to buy.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've seen it and I can tell you that there are a lot of kinks to be ironed out. The massive changes will upset many players that have spent a lot of time and money on their stats.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    Interesting, personally I just read all the ka new calculations. If it becomes the norm to lose to people with much lower stats then mine I'll quit by the way lmao...

Further more then has to be a way to tell if you will beat someone without a doubt. Otherwise the guessing game becomes annoying, money gets wasted on refills, people get frustrated, people quit.....
    Every player that has given us their account to be looked into stats play out correctly. I think that part of the reason for confusion maybe the largest numbers are used and that players aren't taking into account that the other players Attack matters as well. It is more of an actual battle simulation.

Let see if I can try and explain it a little bit. See you have X attack which is larger then Y defense of opposing player, but the opposing player has an even bigger attack to defense difference then your attack to their defense. Guess what that means there's a chance you may lose, because in a real battle, there would be a chance that you would lose. Does that make some sense? Their attack to your defense matters as well. It's not all one-sided anymore. Yes, it's more complex, but it's more competitive and ultimately more interesting. They are looking at ways to make the display easier to understand, because posting the actual calculation would just confuse more people then provide an explanation. It is an awesome complex formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    It may be a cool system, but would be much cooler if released in a brand new title or at least a new, separate event. Taking a system that has been in place for almost two years in a game and changing it so drastically that it completely negates most everything the players have built toward thus far is only going to make the long term customers quit.

At least give your customers fair warning so they don't bother continuing to spend money toward building stats that secretly soon won't matter anymore.

In fact, describe the system in detail before it's released, and let your paying customers vote whether it's something they'd like to buy.
    It's actually doing the opposite. It isn't negating your old stats at all; it is making them more useful. We are working on better messaging with the other titles for this feature. We'll also be hosting another AMA for KA after Thanksgiving. Might be worth sitting in on, in case, it makes an appearance over here.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Every player that has given us their account to be looked into stats play out correctly. I think that part of the reason for confusion maybe the largest numbers are used and that players aren't taking into account that the other players Attack matters as well. It is more of an actual battle simulation.

Let see if I can try and explain it a little bit. See you have X attack which is larger then Y defense of opposing player, but the opposing player has an even bigger attack to defense difference then your attack to their defense. Guess what that means there's a chance you may lose, because in a real battle, there would be a chance that you would lose. Does that make some sense? Their attack to your defense matters as well. It's not all one-sided anymore. Yes, it's more complex, but it's more competitive and ultimately more interesting. They are looking at ways to make the display easier to understand, because posting the actual calculation would just confuse more people then provide an explanation. It is an awesome complex formula.

It's actually doing the opposite. It isn't negating your old stats at all; it is making them more useful. We are working on better messaging with the other titles for this feature. We'll also be hosting another AMA for KA after Thanksgiving. Might be worth sitting in on, in case, it makes an appearance over here.
    That sounds pretty cool tadaaah!
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    That sounds pretty cool tadaaah!
    I think so too! The KA team put in a lot of work on the feature and are continuing to try and improve it. It is a little rocky and confusing right now, but I think they'll get that worked out. It's more in-depth in my opinion, but then again, I'm classically a console player so maybe that's why I enjoy it so much.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Lightbulb

I think so too! The KA team put in a lot of work on the feature and are continuing to try and improve it. It is a little rocky and confusing right now, but I think they'll get that worked out. It's more in-depth in my opinion, but then again, I'm classically a console player so maybe that's why I enjoy it so much.
    You guys picked up the wrong book over at gree headquarters "how to lose players and money quick for dummies".... Lmfao.
    Last edited by headfaction; 11-19-2014 at 07:10 PM.