Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

Red face [AMA] Ask The Developer Anything - December 9th

Please join us Tuesday, December 9th, at 11:00AM PST for our first Developer Ask Me Anything! Please join us in discussing and asking questions about Knights & Dragons game development, upcoming features, and more!

So as to allow those in other time zones to participate and this thread will be unlocked December 8th at 5pm PST so that you may post your questions in advance. The Developers will arrive Tuesday morning at 11am sharp and will be answering questions here for one hour! The thread will then be locked at at the conclusion of the AMA. We'll answer as many questions as possible.

Remember any posts that violate the Forum Code of Conduct will be removed. Furthermore, any post that attacks, insults, implies insults, harasses the Development Team will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Please keep everything on topic and constructive.

From FB:

"1- will there ever be a trading system? I mean trading or selling epics for gold or something else...

2- why are gems that expensive?

3- why isn't gree sponsering people that make videos?

4-guardians are helpless. Can you add in the future more capes or energy packages for guilds to buy them with donated gold?

5- are gree developers playing the game to? So yes what guilds?

6- there are to many players from Netherlands and Belgium. When will the language "Dutch" added?"

"Could you add an armor element selector when selecting a friend for help? It would save me from searching through 100+ friends to find the ones with just fire armor, for example. Also could you add some small circles that identify which level of the stage you are on? If you are on the 4th level out of 6 then four small circles would be lit, and two would be unlit. Thank you."

"Is there a way to have some kind of guild bank in the future for trading armors among members? To help out new players? Also to get rid of multiple armors not in use.
    Also a private message setting for recruiting and friend chats. Not just guild chat. That would elimate other apps for chatting. Would rather stay ingame"

help

My video offers wall isn't working the button is grayed out how do I fix this our what caused it

q&a

1. Will there ever be new armor types to change up the play style? I.e.- Lightning between wind and water.

2. Any chance of returning all players past lvl. 100 back to that point, since there weren't any Stat increases, and having a new section of the map open up for lvl 100 to 150? It would push players that much harder

3. How are the match ups in the arena done, it just seems completely random?

D O E Flashpool
    Last edited by Mike Stew; 12-08-2014 at 11:06 PM. Reason: signed

Quote Originally Posted by JeffShannon Miller View Post
    My video offers wall isn't working the button is grayed out how do I fix this our what caused it
    Same problem. Submitted ticket, nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    From FB:

"3- why isn't gree sponsering people that make videos?

5- are gree developers playing the game to? So yes what guilds?

6- there are to many players from Netherlands and Belgium. When will the language "Dutch" added?"

"
    3) Our awesome, amazing, and talented Community Manager Clementine has been working on incorporating more of the community into the forums and Facebook. Reversal, whom we all know and love, is now a community moderator. We're working on more initiatives to recognize players in the community.

5) Our secret! Some employees are in guilds together. Some employees are secretly in guilds with players. Yep, we play the game! Why would we work on something we don't want to play?

6) We're looking at bringing Knights to many languages around the world. Look for more info on that in 2015!

Please explain more about the ring/amulet system, since it's pretty confusing.
    You have for ex. "sturdy bauble lvl 1 (common, earth): +35 def" and "sturdy bauble lvl 1 (common, earth): +49 def". Why different values for the exact same thing?

You have for ex. "Sturdy Bauble" and "Bauble of Safety", but also "Sturdy Bauble of Safety", yet the latter doesn't have more stats than the first two...

Someone posted on the forum that a "Bauble of Bravery lvl 1 (common, spirit): +49 atk" leveled up to "Bauble of Bravery lvl 2 (common, spirit): +49 atk". Does a high-stat lvl 1 ring/amulet need to be leveled further than a low-stat one before its stats go up?

Could you list all the ring and amulet fusion stages? Based on research at http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com...gs_and_Amulets , there seem to be at least 2 stages for each rarity...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Q&A

1. Why are we doing middle of the week blitzes and do you plan to change it back to weekend wars only?

2. What in God's name possessed you to roll out 2 new things (heroic mode and the rings and amulets) at about the same time?

3. What happened to the concept of fun?

What you are doing is killing players off because it has become tedious and you have to play non-stop everyday to stay competitive. We are losing players in our guild because of it and you will continue to lose players if it's not fixed and toned down.

Quote Originally Posted by TJR View Post
    1. Why are we doing middle of the week blitzes and do you plan to change it back to weekend wars only?

2. What in God's name possessed you to roll out 2 new things (heroic mode and the rings and amulets) at about the same time?
    We have many players in different time zones. More events allow more players to enjoy KnD regardless of time zone. If you feel burned out by an event, you can skip it. The next one will be just around the corner

Our update and event schedule is a complex and delicate matter. We tried pushing Heroic mode out sooner but ran into some unforeseen issues. Our team is constantly working hard to get you the best game features available.

Quote Originally Posted by Arclite View Post
    We have many players in different time zones. More events allow more players to enjoy KnD regardless of time zone. If you feel burned out by an event, you can skip it. The next one will be just around the corner

Our update and event schedule is a complex and delicate matter. We tried pushing Heroic mode out sooner but ran into some unforeseen issues. Our team is constantly working hard to get you the best game features available.
    no no its great i am in europe time and its good for me plus the more updates there are the better it is heroic and amulets together its perfect you rock guys

1) What's the highest star level of rings/amulets currently available? (2*,3*,4*?)

2) Do rings/amulets have better drop rates in higher difficulties/ harder maps? Or is it the same % chance in relic ruins easy as it is in dark prince castle heroic?

3) Is there any way to increase the drop of rings/amulets?

4) When rings/amulets get placed in the chests which chests will they be available from?

5) Do you plan on guild wars/raids ever offering rings/amulets as bonus side-rewards?

6) Have gree employees ever been in a Top 10 guild on android, if so which guild?

7) How many people work in the customer service side of KnD?
    Last edited by Arkator; 12-09-2014 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Added more questions

1. Are you planning for higher star armors like 6 stars?

2. Are you doing something to give me my aquatic? for more info:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...(Vampiric-War)

Missing Rewards

Hi, I'm writing to you in here to speed up things as I still haven't got my rewards from Horde Raid. That's tight, THE FIRST RAID EVER, WHICH WAS MONTHS AGO. I've been sending you emails and the majority of them got ignored. The ones that do get replies are of the same response, which is "We've acknowledged it and the problem's been forwarded to the developers (THAT'S YOU, by the way...) and if eligible, the rewards will be issued based on the order of the ticket." Seriously? If eligible? I was able to give you my ranks and points and the details of my device were there. Just solve it already. It won't take too much time or money for you guys to do so and I've also used my own resources to get those points in the raid.

My scores was 2,050,709 and my personal rank was 4,682. My friend code is XBB-WYW-HRX. If you guys care even for a bit then reply to this thread so that this stupid issue got solved FOR REAL.

1.) Why are updates not tested in detail? After every major update new Bugs appear.

2.) I want to know what is wr0ng with the Free Gems Section. I can understand that there is a security system for exploiting. But i Know there are some players with disabled vidoe offer button and vanished Free Gems panel at shop screen. Which amount has the normal daily limit for watching videos?
    Guild: The Starks

Guild Master

Lv. 400+
    Armors: Ask me

Hello Everyone!

I'm Arclite, one of many KnD Game Designers and will try and answer your questions today.

Quote Originally Posted by Royil View Post
    1. Are you planning for higher star armors like 6 stars?
    This is an interesting idea! We will look into it.